The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men accidental flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Once my nose bleed during flight, went to toilet to wash up to prevent scaring those nearby, while washing feel like peeing, so one hand hold tissue one hand hold dick. Suddenly one stewardess push the door hard and the door opened... nabei, act virgin, shouted ARHHHH then run away... another guy passed by and close the door...

Hahahaha act virgin.
Which airline?
Old 05-09-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathmate View Post
Went to bangkok with long lost classmate and she told me to stay in the same room coz she is afraid to stay alone and we share the same room paying half half with a lady accompany won’t be bored and I purposely bring those very short PT shorts for sleeping so can show off my hard on to her we slept in different bed on the 2nd day my dick decided to greet her in the morning as I am half awake Lazing ard before heading to the to the wash room half eye open with pillow checking what she’s doing I I can’t believe what I saw she took photos of my erected dick at least 3-4 shots while touching her pussy but I just act as nothing happened I regretted not confronting her and fuck her hard
Wasted, should have shown her the bare thing
Old 05-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
Bathmate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBathmate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Wasted, should have shown her the bare thing
She already saw and taking photos without my concern
Old 05-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathmate View Post
She already saw and taking photos without my concern
Hahahaha wow great!
I thought was under the shorts
Old 05-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
Bathmate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBathmate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha wow great!
I thought was under the shorts
Nope it’s not and I also purposely wan let her have a view of it and see how she react
Old 05-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 0
womenhunter is a glorious beacon of lightwomenhunter is a glorious beacon of lightwomenhunter is a glorious beacon of lightwomenhunter is a glorious beacon of lightwomenhunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsonly2002 View Post
Did you stop or you just continue? How is her reaction? Is she discreetly glancing on your "tool"?
I continued cleaning infront of her. She pretend never see and walked away
Old 05-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

During my university day, I stayed back in the hostel during vacation period to prepare for my supplementary paper. I failed the main exam and was given one month to do the supplementary paper and must pass to be promoted to next year. This was the old system, nowadays is to redo the module for one semester .
The campus was very quiet and after being bored by hours of studies, I started to jerk off my self. Then suddenly my roommate who supposedly went back home broight his girl friend to our room. Without knocking he unlock the door and his girl friend came in first and saw me jerking off with my hand still holding my cock. She let out a "oh!!" and my roommate also notice it and quickly pull her out of the room and shut the door.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hahahaha act virgin.
Which airline?
Which airline u think will act virgin while giving half ball during mealtime...
Old 05-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which airline u think will act virgin while giving half ball during mealtime...
Immediately I thought of our local airline when you mention half balls
Old 05-09-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Immediately I thought of our local airline when you mention half balls
Orrrhhhh.... U say one hor... I nv say.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute

Happened 3-4 mths ago when my wife family come over my house to stay for few days due to renovation of the house and happen that my wife & my mother in law went to the clinic with my son and I was at home with my father in law and sis in law and my father in law is already 80+ so surrounding and vision or hearing not so clear i was in the shower and after coming out of the shower with towel wrapped and my sis in law was sitting at kitchen area painting her nails when I step out and I sneeze suddenly my towel wrapping dropped and to avoid spilling her nail polish bottle she lift up her hands wanted to hold the towel but instead she brushed on my dick she was so shy and keep saying sorry and when I am picking up the towel my dick was pointing quite near her when I picked up the towel not covering my dick and with fully expose half erected dick I wrap the towel Infront of her and I went into the room
Old 06-09-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
boyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to behold

Peeing in one of the shopping centre toilet at the urinal when suddenly a milf prc cleaner came in to change the plastic bag in the bin which was next to the urinal I am using. Was shocked at first but then seeing her slight peek at my dick, then my dick erect for that moment. Her face look like Yumi Kazama.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Orrrhhhh.... U say one hor... I nv say.
Just a wild guess only loh, since I also encountered quite few times of half balls from airline girls.
Seems like (usually) not their "SOP" to cover up.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Alvin_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros Wan to chat more about it can pm me
Old 07-09-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bitofnonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just a wild guess only loh, since I also encountered quite few times of half balls from airline girls.
Seems like (usually) not their "SOP" to cover up.
Their SOP is NOT to cover up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1