The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Short Stories] Qissya's Fucked List

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 29-08-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 29-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
BoBehZhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 30-08-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

#6 The Wedding Banquet Benefactor

“hey…” the bride woke up to a gentle voice…. she opened her eyes and was shocked… it was a woman… she looked familiar..  “i’m his assistant.” the bride was still rather lost… but slowly began to understand…. “time to get something to eat.. you go take a shower first?”

the assistant handed her some clothes to wear.. she helped her up and to the toilet.. to the bride’s surprise.. her cheongsam was already covering her body..  she was still rather lost, but began to recognize the lady… she’s the one who handed him the room keycard at the lobby. the bride headed into the shower, she didn’t even bother to lock the door. headed straight into the shower and turned on the water. stood underneath. she felt tired. exhausted… felt really sore down south as well.. she tried her best not to think about whatever that has just transpired. 

the assistant came in and took the cheongsam away, the bride was shocked… but didn’t really bother to care. she took the shower head and rinsed her vagina for a long time, trying to wash her now violated vagina clean…

when she was done showering, she put on the satin slip on.. when she came out, she saw the assistant using a steam iron to straighten her cheongsam, which was severely crumpled and messed up during the hardcore ‘rape’ session earlier on.

“have some lunch. you will need the energy…” the assistant reminded her gently. the bride sat down at the dining table. there was a plate with a plastic cover over it. she was quite surprised, it was a steak meal, her fav. was it a coincidence? most probably.. feeling hungry, she ate it, it was delicious! everything! the steak. the sides. the drink.. and the cake... she gobbled everything down... felt really tired. 

"go take another nap. you need the rest. later the make up and hair in charge at around 6pm.. don't worry. i will wake you..." the assistant assured her...

the bride went back into the room... she was disgusted.. he was still sleeping there.. his clothes on the floor...

wait...

the assistant knew what had happened???? she seemed very nonchalant about it! i guess she seems like the professional confidential type of assistant, she probably wouldn't dare to betray her boss. she decided not to sleep beside him, instead she went out to the living area once more. 

"not tired?" she asked the bride...

"oh.. erm.. no... " she was at a loss for words, both of them exchanged a look of understanding.. followed by an awkward moment. 

the assistant was done with the ironing, she brought it back into the room to put in the closet.. when she came out, she saw the bride on the sofa, not knowing what to do.

"since you are free, why don't you help me out by picking your wedding gift?" the assistant asked her as she walked to retrieve her folder. 

"what do you mean?" the bride was confused.

"hey, you have a driver's license right, look through these.." she handed the bride some pieces of paper, they were print outs of different models of cars.. "choose one..."

the bride's eyes widened! they were all the entry level sedan cars but they were luxury brands! Mercedes! BMW! Lexus! 

"these are the cars I thought you might like. if you have any other preferences can let me know. no rush, but if you can make the decision now, I can get you the car as early as next Friday." the assistant said calmly, it seems like she has done this before..

"oh.. erm... no... I don't think I want it..." the bride answered..

"why not? you already have a better car?" she asked, trying to hide a puzzled laugh.

"Nope. I don't have a car.. I don't know.. I think I just don't want anything from him.." the bride reasoned..

"what about the money?" she went to retrieve and envelope. "I've put the notes and red packet inside this for you, easier for you to keep for yourself..."

the bride was at a loss for words once more, she didn't know how to respond too. A part of her knew what he said about her fiancé was right.. the money would be rather important for her, and for her own family too... her mother... 

at that moment… she questioned herself..

was it true love?

“I’ll just put it into your luggage….” she said, knowing the situation than the bride, who kept quiet and did not and could not refuse as well… “what’s the harm in taking the money right?”

the bride was surprised at how well she knew the situation…

“how long have you been working for him?” she asked the assistant..

“almost a decade…”

now.. the bride knew why… this was probably not her first time handling such a situation! the advice she is giving. 

“do you think I should take the car?” the bride asked..

“i think you should ask for something more…” the assistant smiled….

around 5pm…

“hey wake up….. “ a gentle voice woke the bride up.. “time for your make up and hair…”

she got out of bed, a few people came in.. the bride was shocked.. they had their kits with them.. then she realized.. the make up and hair..

“you want to take a quick rinse?” one of them asked her…

minutes later… they were working on her hair……setting up the make up…

then….

he woke up!

he was STARK NAKED!

his assistant went to him and updated him... he smiled at me......

walked over back to me as the girl was doing my hair.....

lifted my chin.....

"so pretty....."

the bride turned her face away... he turned her head and locked lips with the bride... she didn't react, didn't move back or reciprocate... just kept still...

"she told me her suggestion... i will consider it..... come... kiss this..."

he stepped forward...

bringing his cock to her lips....

"kiss for me.."

Last edited by qissyalynne; 01-09-2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

“you have really great hair….” the hairdresser tried to make small talk with the bride…. it was really awkward, after witnessing the elderly man walk around the room naked… she had just witnessed the bride kissed on his penis, rather unwillingly…. the bride had hesitated for awhile.. very very reluctantly gave his penis a kiss before he walked into the shower….

the bride was still quiet… she sensed that she’s not willing to talk…

“time to put on your cheongsam.. i’m going to style it now..” the hairdresser left the room and closed the door behind her….

the bride hesitated…. she was very consciously aware that, that man was still in the shower and may come out anytime… she waited… the hairdresser knocked to check, told her to call out to her when she’s ready…. he came out just as she was putting the cheongsam on… to her surprise, he didn’t even bother about her and walked out of the room…

the bride felt rather weird…

the hairstyling proceeded…

then it was the make up…

foundation…

eye shadow….

lip gloss….

then……

“gosh you look so good…..” he walked into the room again, her make up almost done… he waited for her lip gloss to be applied…

“ok leave us alone..” he instructed…. the lady left the room in a quick hurry without question! leaving the bride stunned.. the door was shut…

“your face damn swee….” he said, lifting up her face… she refused to look back at him…. “very smart ah you… your requests tells me you are smart…”

what requests??? they were not hers! the bride wondered! they were suggested to her by his assistant!!

“better proof you deserve what you ask for…” he pulled his penis out of his boxers again…

it was erected…

shutting her eyes…. she opened her mouth…. trying to make sure her newly done make up wasn’t affected…

a few minutes later…

“if you want the wedding to proceed you better make me cum…..” he commanded…

the bride shot him a look of anger…. she masturbated him faster, licked his penis head…..

“baby… you gotta open your eyes….. if you want me to cum… “

she found it difficult!!

the alcohol effect was already gone…

“come on………………….. oh yeah….”

she finally opened her eyes, but didn’t look up at him….

“mmmm.!!..” the bride moaned out, her hair was being pulled by him.. he pulled her hair and pressed her head, forcing her to give him a deepthroat!

watching a lot of his cock disappear into her mouth.. he felt it!

“ahhhhh nice!!!!!…… ahhhhhhhh!!!” he pulled his penis out of her mouth, just in time….. the bride was shocked again! he had sprayed his semen all over her cheongsam!!!
Old 06-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qissyalynne View Post

“you have really great hair….” the hairdresser tried to make small talk with the bride…. it was really awkward, after witnessing the elderly man walk around the room naked… she had just witnessed the bride kissed on his penis, rather unwillingly…. the bride had hesitated for awhile.. very very reluctantly gave his penis a kiss before he walked into the shower….

the bride was still quiet… she sensed that she’s not willing to talk…

“time to put on your cheongsam.. i’m going to style it now..” the hairdresser left the room and closed the door behind her….

the bride hesitated…. she was very consciously aware that, that man was still in the shower and may come out anytime… she waited… the hairdresser knocked to check, told her to call out to her when she’s ready…. he came out just as she was putting the cheongsam on… to her surprise, he didn’t even bother about her and walked out of the room…

the bride felt rather weird…

the hairstyling proceeded…

then it was the make up…

foundation…

eye shadow….

lip gloss….

then……

“gosh you look so good…..” he walked into the room again, her make up almost done… he waited for her lip gloss to be applied…

“ok leave us alone..” he instructed…. the lady left the room in a quick hurry without question! leaving the bride stunned.. the door was shut…

“your face damn swee….” he said, lifting up her face… she refused to look back at him…. “very smart ah you… your requests tells me you are smart…”

what requests??? they were not hers! the bride wondered! they were suggested to her by his assistant!!

“better proof you deserve what you ask for…” he pulled his penis out of his boxers again…

it was erected…

shutting her eyes…. she opened her mouth…. trying to make sure her newly done make up wasn’t affected…

a few minutes later…

“if you want the wedding to proceed you better make me cum…..” he commanded…

the bride shot him a look of anger…. she masturbated him faster, licked his penis head…..

“baby… you gotta open your eyes….. if you want me to cum… “

she found it difficult!!

the alcohol effect was already gone…

“come on………………….. oh yeah….”

she finally opened her eyes, but didn’t look up at him….

“mmmm.!!..” the bride moaned out, her hair was being pulled by him.. he pulled her hair and pressed her head, forcing her to give him a deepthroat!

watching a lot of his cock disappear into her mouth.. he felt it!

“ahhhhh nice!!!!!…… ahhhhhhhh!!!” he pulled his penis out of her mouth, just in time….. the bride was shocked again! he had sprayed his semen all over her cheongsam!!!
“oh yes…. yess……. nice….” he masturbated himself, spraying the last bit of his semen on the bride’s dress… the bride looked to be in distraught…. how was she going to remove the stain and be ready for the ceremony???

although the semen wasn’t a lot… he made it worse when he wiped it all over her breasts area…. she didn’t dare to stop him either…

too much was at stake!!

“do not get rid of the stain… i want you to get married with it on you…” he pulled her up.. hugged her and planted his lips on her, forcing some kisses.. she did not reciprocate!

he put her on the bed again, spread her legs, nearly tearing the cheongsam… he pushed his still slightly erected penis into her…

“wow.. you are wet again…” he marveled… the bride was shocked too.

she felt worried …..

was she sub consciously enjoying it too???

he soon realized he couldn’t shoot anymore, pulled out, sat and rested….

then he left the room and suite…

the bride lay in bed…. she was at a lost…..

she wanted to just lay there…. not move…. and just sleep… and avoid the wedding….

“time to go…” the assistant appeared and seemed to know what to do….

the bride followed her like a drone…

many things happened.

about an hour later..

finally…

the bride met her husband to be!

she did NOT feel an urge to rush over to him and give him a hug…

a few more things happened..

then the bride knew…

her fiancé had take a look and saw the stain on her cheongsam…

HE DID NOT EVEN ASK ABOUT IT….

was he aware of everything???

the wedding ceremony went.. she did her best to smile…. her sisters were concerned, she used a flu excuse to mask her mixed emotions…

then… it was time to go back to the room to change into the white wedding gown….

when the sisters tried to assist the bride…

there she was again…

the assistant..

letting the sisters know that everything was once again…

handled…
Old 07-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

By HIM:

my assistant helped her put on her white wedding gown…

her CLEAN white wedding gown…

“oh yes….” i said… with so much anticipation of the satisfaction i am going to get… the bride looked at me, she didn’t look surprised.. but had more of an “oh” expression… my assistant immediately left quickly…

the bride sat on the bed as I walked towards her. i started to unbuckle my belt and let my pants drop to the floor. walked up to her in my shirt, vest and boxers…

stroked her hair…

to my surprise…….

she leaned forward and pulled my penis out of the boxers! she started to sucking immediately!

ohhhhh… ahhhh….

i moaned… enjoying her initiative..

why was she sucking me so hard and fast?

wait…

noo…

i pushed her backwards, dug through her wedding gown and exposed her thighs… pulled her panties aside and slide my cock in… her pussy was WET AGAIN!

REALLY???

I had to try so hard to resist the temptation to start and piak her hard hard away….

because i wanted to delay her return to the ceremony…

she was trying so hard not to moan….

“don’t think you have too much time leh… if you moan and scream, I can cum faster… if not I make take an hour…”

she stared back at me… shot me an unhappy look….

her face tensed up… she shut her eyes…

“keep looking at me… if not i won’t cum!”

she opened her eyes slightly…………..

ahhhh… ahhhh…..

she moaned…..

oh yesss!!!

shit…

it’s like consensual sex!

i couldn’t resist anymore!!

fucked her harder!!

hard and fast!!

she was screaming!!

oh yess!!

my dear qissya!!!

oh yess!!

oh shit

shit….

I quickly pull out!

managed to hold it in for a few more seconds…

kneeled over her….

over her CLEAN AND WHITE WEDDING GOWN.....

and…..

AHHHHH!!!

Old 07-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 8
Cavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to behold

So happening wedding, awesome story TS!
Old 08-09-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

#8 The Family Confidant

~8 months after the wedding.

By QISSYA:

"Everything ok?" he asked.. while I was washing the dishes in the kitchen..

I noticed that he has been giving me looks, like he wanted to talk to me about something.. every time we were at the rare family gatherings.... that father in law never ever shows up..

was he afraid to meet me in person?

it's been so many months. he doesn't even bother to contact me.

he must be busy with skinnier girls.. younger girls...

he must have F me just for the fun of it!

but nvm... don't think about him!

"yup.. just thinking.."

"how's married life?" he asked, stepping in to help me wipe the plates dry. this was usually the job of the helpers, but I decided to take over to get away from the family scene which I simply could not stand! my mother in law somehow thinks the world of my new husband, thinking he's some righteous hardworking son... and not the weasel loser money loving piece of useless crap he actually is!

"normal.. nothing much..." my response could not be any more mundane and meaningless..

"well. if you have any difficulties or troubles.. can share with me you know?" he put a hand on my shoulder..

I found it odd...

Last edited by qissyalynne; 08-09-2019 at 11:59 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
steamsauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Support for more ...
Old 09-09-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

#8 The Family Confidant

By QISSYA:

"huh? what do you mean?" i asked him in a curious manner.

"oh.. i mean like... you know... troubles adjusting to our family style.... you know?" he asked, nervous and sounding awkward too....

we continued washing....

awkward silence...

"oh ok.. thanks for offering..." i replied out of courtesy... it was really awkward. not sure what to talk to him about either..

"have you been to my restaurant?" he asked...

"nope. i didn't know you own one either! haha.."

"actually is a few.... my passion la. but not good with the skills. can only manage them and make them profitable... you free next Monday?"

"yup should be.. i let you know again?"

he seemed ready, took out his phone to take my number...

"i hope you like italian.. wear something nice. it's a classy place..." he didn't finish helping me and left...

wait...

am i going to get close with yet another in-law relative?

the next noon..

"Hi it's me.. so tmr dinner confirmed?"

"yup. i'm free." i replied almost immediately... not sure why.. i felt rather excited...

"did you ask him along? don't think it will be convenient to talk with him around.."

"oh no. he's overseas again.. working....." I replied..

"ok. I pick you up at 6pm tmr. _______ condo right?"

"oh. that's nice.. but don't need to trouble you la..." i replied courteously.. after all, he's more senior in the family...

-------------------------------------------

in his car....

"wow. you look nice..."

he made me blush a little... i was in a cerulean dress, slightly v neck.. not that long... he looked at my chest area, then my crotch area... making me regret the black lingerie I was wearing inside.. the dress was maybe a bit thin... could he see??

the rest of the journey to his restaurant, he talked about how he started them.... realised he emphasized a lot that he took out bank loans and barely used any money from the step father... he didn't seem to sound too happy about him...

i made a mistake and asked him about his own family....

he was divorced...

he has a kid.... lives with his ex wife... i hardly see him....

reached his restaurant..

wait... Mondays! isn't italian usually closed on Mondays??

no wonder no one was there. someone welcomed us in.. we sat.. the restaurant was completely empty!

he had arranged for his staff to just serve us...

there was wine...

the food was nice!

starters....

more wine...

mains...

more wine...

the food was delightful! nothing heavy... tasting menu nice portions of everything!!

the waiter came with one more bottle of wine.... whispered something to him.... "We will take our leave from now?"

he nodded his head...

when we were alone..

"come... let's talk about what happened..." he said....
Old 18-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

#8 The Family Confidant

'What are you referring to?'

'your wedding... that day...'

qissya began to panic.

'don't worry. the secret is safe with me...'

“sorry. don’t think i know what you mean..”

‘i’m referring to the old man…….. you know……. what he did to you….’

long silence.. the bride just looked down, avoiding eye contact..

‘he did the same to my ex wife on my wedding night too’

qissya looked at him, first surprised… then realization…. why he was so quickly divorced!!!

‘how did you know?……. he told you????? or my hubby?????’

‘you mean he knows too?’

‘no no… i don’t know…’

‘but you suspect right? cos you MIA so long he never ask?’

‘yes!! how did you know?’

‘i was very worried myself too.. cos i couldn’t find her…. that woman back then…’

‘he didn’t seem to worry at all.. which made me even more suspicious.. whenever I tried to hint him, he never seems to want to listen… that’s why i really think he knows..’

‘sounds like it.. he’s always succumbed to that old man’s money’ he moved over and sat beside qissya, patted her on her back…

long silence….

‘but it’s ok.. you are smart… made the best out of it…’

‘what do you mean?’

‘the house paid by that old man right? you got ask for anything else?

‘i actually didn’t…. his assistant picked out everything for me!’

‘oh… but at least you didn’t suffer for nothing… can I ask you something?’

‘yup…’

‘has that old man looked for you constantly?’

‘nope…. why?’

‘oh…. ok….. ‘

‘why why?’

‘cos my wife MIA several times…. that’s why I confronted her eventually… about the semen stain on her bridal gown as well….’

By QISSYA:

WHAT??? then why hasn’t he looked for me ever since???

wait…

why am I even feeling any emotion or affected over it???

wait….

do I …….?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1