The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
alot of ppl are 20k a mth bro .... 10k is quite junior....

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Seriously? So many of upu earning more than $10k a month?
Mind sharing what occupation or business you guys are in?
Old 30-04-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
But people around me all earn less than $10k. Are they in the wrong jobs?
For employees to earn more than $10k not easy. Need high position.
Old 30-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
doubleholecp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
But people around me all earn less than $10k. Are they in the wrong jobs?
For employees to earn more than $10k not easy. Need high position.
yes bro, $10k/mth are industry specific. certain industry even a senior manager barely hit $10k/mth

so there are ppl in the finance industry serving huge clients with 6 digits annually...

well, sometimes just be healthy with a decent job & a reasonable income can be a blessing too

my $0.02
Old 01-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Any bro here care to teach me how to fish so that i can have fish forever?
Old 02-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah!!! seems like everyone here is a high income/high ses chiongster.

I'm poorer than a church mouse. after all my expenses, i'm left with barely 10 dollars every month. mortgages and kid's expenses contribute to a huge chunk of my income.

just have to scrimp for another 6 years I hope. then i can sit back, relax and smell the roses.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Any bro here care to teach me how to fish so that i can have fish forever?
hahaha.... fishing is easy but the issue is everyone is trying to catch the same measly fish.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yasuohate1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
For sure there are many jobs that pay more than 10K. But it is a gross exaggeration to simply say that "alot of people" make 20K and that 10 is junior.

The only industry where 10 is considered entry level is finance and even then, a very small subset of finance (IB, trading, sell side).

You might be lucky to be in such an industry but it's not helpful to paint such a distorted and unrealistic picture of the job market to others especially when the facts don't back it up (median and mean HOUSEHOLD income in Singapore is 7+k only, how does this translate to a large number of people making 20?)
Old 04-05-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hyd3128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am currently earning 6 figures/month and my passive income alone can cover my family's lifestyle. Yet I do not consider myself as high income. Cause by then, there are always people who might be earning much more than what you can earn.

Therefore, imho, as long as your passive income can cover all your lifestyle (not just basic expenses) and still have leftover to be invested again, then financial freedom is achieved.

By this time, health and time is becoming much more important.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
hahaha.... fishing is easy but the issue is everyone is trying to catch the same measly fish.
Different fish lah.. just need the concept and the "how to".

Then can ally to grow fishes.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd3128 View Post
I am currently earning 6 figures/month and my passive income alone can cover my family's lifestyle. Yet I do not consider myself as high income. Cause by then, there are always people who might be earning much more than what you can earn.

Therefore, imho, as long as your passive income can cover all your lifestyle (not just basic expenses) and still have leftover to be invested again, then financial freedom is achieved.

By this time, health and time is becoming much more important.
Your passive income is from property industry?
Old 07-05-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone here interested to hire a 40+ year old man for digital marketing?

I can write copy. Do headlines. And configure funnels and email autoresponder.

Need a stable job to get marry. Seriously.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
wah!!! seems like everyone here is a high income/high ses chiongster.

I'm poorer than a church mouse. after all my expenses, i'm left with barely 10 dollars every month. mortgages and kid's expenses contribute to a huge chunk of my income.

just have to scrimp for another 6 years I hope. then i can sit back, relax and smell the roses.
This is reporting bias. People tend to show their achievements. From the discussion above, 10k seems to be the benchmark. Those earning less may feel inhibited to report here.

At the end of the day, 知足常乐, we should just be contented with life, happy and kind to others.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma88 View Post
This is reporting bias. People tend to show their achievements. From the discussion above, 10k seems to be the benchmark. Those earning less may feel inhibited to report here.

At the end of the day, 知足常乐, we should just be contented with life, happy and kind to others.
I earn half of that. Barely enough to sustain my 2 kids...... but less the financial struggle, am quite happy with what I have thou definitely not enough for retirement......
Old 09-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hyd3128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Your passive income is from property industry?
Not all under property. Some are from finance, money market, plantation, etc.. it doesn't always have to be under one particular industry. Any industry can be your golden egg. Timing of entry and exit is very important though.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

10k, 20k, not everyone is that fortunate to be making that kind of money.
Given the opportunity, who doesn't want to earn more ?

I think i must be one of the lower earners compared to those in the thread.

I'm in my mid 30s and i'm bringing home a bit shy of 5k. Started work since i'm 22.

My wife is a little more fortunate, she's in the low 7k range.

So i guess my family combined income is barely what some bros here make in a month haha.

Anyway, high income or not, i think it really depends on the perspective you take and your relationship with money.

We have 2 kids. The only debt we have is the 20 year mortgage on the house. We are comfortable, we travel, we eat, we have fun, we are properly insured. There's money in the CPF.

At the end of the month, we can still put aside a bit of money as savings and for investment. Not a lot, probably a few hundred dollars here and there.

I envy the high income earners not for the money they earn from their jobs, but for their ability to put aside a lot more for wealth building and retirement compared to average folks like me.

We do what we can, with what little we can, but it's still better than not doing anything.

Cost are high in SG on a lot of things and for sandwiched groups with retired parents, and young kids, it's even harder.

I honestly think i'm quite a high income earner. hahaha. Not trolling but with my shitty education qualifications, the people i mix with when i'm younger, and the kind of work i currently do, i think i can't complain.

I can only blame myself for not having an affinity with books when i'm younger. Now old already, want to learn, already too late. If i get a chance to go back my secondary school, i will 'throw shit on wall'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1