The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 09-07-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Mexium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Thanks to a bro who intro me the Apps to use which got plenty of local Domestic Helpers to xian & hook them up for external ECA....
Took me a few weeks of effort to sweet talk and praising the few ladies who added me.... finally I got to meet up with 2 of them.

This had lead me to chances of having some fun and excitement in the public area and also the hotel....

Nice share bro. Which nationalities are they?
Old 15-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Congratulations bro, if you don't mind to share which Apps is so successful.
It's not the Apps is successful.

It's the time & effort I spent chatting with the ladies paid off.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 15-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexium View Post
Nice share bro. Which nationalities are they?
The 2 whom I already met are Filipinos.

There are 2 others which I am still chatting now which may have good chance of meeting up are from Indo.

Old 21-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
beerberryss is Cool - loads of Potential

Man.. teach me how to convince my gf to suck me off... only manage to touch touch in hdb staircase..
Old 22-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks to a bro who intro me the Apps to use which got plenty of local Domestic Helpers to xian & hook them up for external ECA....
Took me a few weeks of effort to sweet talk and praising the few ladies who added me.... finally I got to meet up with 2 of them.

This had lead me to chances of having some fun and excitement in the public area and also the hotel....

Quote:
To all the self-claimed White Knights, Heros, Old Time Friends and Regular Customers of XD.
Which one of you is staying at the Ang Mo Kio / Bishan area ???

Is this your domestic helper ?

GOOD NEWS To all the self-claimed White Knights, Heros, Old Time Friends and Regular Customers of XD.
I had already let my joy stick trust into the vulva of your lovely domestic helper. Quickly go buy TOTO or 4D if this is indeed your domestic helper.

White Knights, Heros, Old Time Friends and Regular Customers of XD, do you need me to furnish you a report telling you all how your helper had been enjoying trusting her vulva into my joy stick ?

It was a bright mid-week when this care giver message me that she was free in the afternoon and she wanted to meet up.

Fast Hand Fast Leg, stop all my works on hand and proceed to our meet up location.
After picking her up, went to the drive-thru to pack a quick lunch for ourselves, before we drive to the NPark car park which have a horse stable.
We chit-chat and eat our lunch, talking about our dreams and her plans of how to achieve her ideal life at her hometown after she completed her working tenure here.

Fast-forward, we saw a man leading the horse pacing around the stable. Then the 2 of us saw the long long dick hanging at the back end of the horse and water starting flowing out of it. The 2 of us immediately bust into laughter and soon we were talking about the horse's organ and eventually leading to human's male genital's organ on how come the small piece of overhanging meat can grows longer & bigger.... Soon we were both getting hot, while looking into each other eyes, slowly our face gets closer and there we locked lips and start kissing.

My hands are kept busy as I stroke from her hair, to her ears, tickling her neck and chin, moving down to her back and rubbing up & down.... we change seat to the rear which is more spacious and continued with our kissing & hands roaming. When I touched her southern-most patch, she grapped my right hand and say that her menses just finished 2 days ago.... I was a little sian liao, like a whole bucket of ice cold water pouring down over my head.

Heck lah.... I say, it is OK. I don't mind, I like RED, RED is my favorite colours.... My underwear is also red colour... and soon she slowly released her grip on my right hand while I continue to finger her southern-most patch from outside her panties.
When the heats get hotter, her hand also can't keep still where her right hand also reached out to in-between my legs to do a rubbing of my jeans...

The heats get hotter, till the care giver actually "standup" to take off her panties. Unbutton and pulled down my jeans till below the knees. She begin to conduct a health care screening of my overhanging meat and give it the stroking warm up to make it longer and bigger.
Eventually, she "sit" herself totally into the overhanging meat which was erected up into the sky and start to rock like a jockey pacing the horse...
The horse racing start and the jockey now rocked with more vigorous... till the jockey was panting and giggling.... her teeth was biting her lips and occasionally, she was saying "Faster....Harder....I want more....Come on....."

The jockey rocked harder to gain speed as it was nearing the Finishing Point of her own high tide and she demanded the overhanging meat to release the explosion into the jockey while we both CLIMAX......!!!!
The jockey ended the race with Great Sextifaction, can see the sweat over her forehead and her neck and non stop panting sound from the vigourous rocking. When the jockey stand up from the erected overhanging meat which had already exploded, there is a mixture of white cums, squirting water and small amount of reddish fluid gushed out from her southern-most patch....
We both laid flat at the rear seat trying to catch back our breath... before I reached for the tissues to clean up our loves fluid...
Continued our rest and chit-chat more for another 30mins before sending her back to the meet up location to drop her..... She don't want me to know where exactly is her address....

What a Lucky Day.... my First Live Bonking of A Pinoy Maid (Care Giver) In The Public Area....

NOTE : Bros, do upped my points if you can, if you like reading this post.

Last edited by hcbj; 22-07-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerberryss View Post
Man.. teach me how to convince my gf to suck me off... only manage to touch touch in hdb staircase..
Try licking her pussy 1st.
Old 24-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

not sure if this counts... checked into a lavender road hotel few nights ago.... got a room on the 3rd floor, with a window facing the street, with a cafe / coffeehouse downstairs.

have her hands put on the window and doggie her from the back.

Curtains fully opened of course, and only the toilet light on. Not sure if ppl downstairs can see or not. hee hee.

those who goes there will know what I am talking about.
Old 24-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 7
SnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to beholdSnowMountain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
not sure if this counts... checked into a lavender road hotel few nights ago.... got a room on the 3rd floor, with a window facing the street, with a cafe / coffeehouse downstairs.

Curtains fully opened of course, and only the toilet light on. Not sure if ppl downstairs can see or not. hee hee.

Nice share bro.
Why don't you do it again and I'll standby downstairs and let you know hehe
Old 25-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I went there with the wife a few years back before marriage.

It was a night of passion and horniness as she went out in a short flare skirt and went commando. After a night of drinking and constant teasing by my fingers, we went to the hotel to release our pent-up stress. Since the room had a pretty big window and the edge of the bed was close to it, I switched off all the lights in the room & she sat on me still in her skirt facing the window. There on, I just pump her relentlessly in that position until I came in her, twice.

After that session, she told me how exciting it was to see the people walking below & the cars driving by...
Old 26-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
I went there with the wife a few years back before marriage.

It was a night of passion and horniness as she went out in a short flare skirt and went commando. After a night of drinking and constant teasing by my fingers, we went to the hotel to release our pent-up stress. Since the room had a pretty big window and the edge of the bed was close to it, I switched off all the lights in the room & she sat on me still in her skirt facing the window. There on, I just pump her relentlessly in that position until I came in her, twice.

After that session, she told me how exciting it was to see the people walking below & the cars driving by...
Great share bro. Want to give it a try as well. Care to share your hotel please?
Thanks
Old 26-07-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

I enjoy doing it in car at secluded car parks or beach and have not been able to find someone keen for a while. The last one was a few years back with a Vietnamese hottie which i had shared in this forum, i guess.

After ages, i finally got lucky. connected with this hot indo babe 23 year old, who has been here and staying somewhere near sim lim. Picked her up and drove to the beach in the afternoon. parked away from the cars and we started kissing and groping. as we reached down to the lowers, it was hard to do anything more with the bucket seats divided.

so we moved to the backseat, broad daylight, sunny and we did everything but fucked (kissing, BJ mouth fucking and she came twice). bought over some drinks from nearby kiosk and smoked and got at it again. it was amazing. we even kissed and played standing outside the car while smoking.

the above was on Wednesday and we repeated again this afternoon and we crossed limits even sitting in front. couldn't resist to share once i'm back on my desk.

I have always done it in the car in either enclosed car parks where it is dark or late evening if open car park. this was open and in broad daylight. The girl turned out to be hornier than i was and I guess that helped. By the way the drink bought for her was a single malt whiskey so that accentuated the fun for her. I was driving so i didn't drink. Only she did. Sometimes, i follow rules for safety of others regardless of how naughty I can be.

pardon me, if this doesn't deserve sharing.
Old 26-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Great share bro. Want to give it a try as well. Care to share your hotel please?
Thanks
I think it’s Fragrance Hotel Lavender.
Old 27-07-2019, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

did the same few years ago in the hotel at changi village, and it was in the broad daylight during evening time...

normally wife very conservative and careful, dunno why that day so horny and daring...
Old 27-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
OneDot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
did the same few years ago in the hotel at changi village, and it was in the broad daylight during evening time...

normally wife very conservative and careful, dunno why that day so horny and daring...
Nowadays still so daring?
Old 28-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

I think in hotel should not be considered public bah although openly.. cos still can control the lighting and such.

Public should be some place where its natural and there is no control at all.. u will never know what's coming

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1