The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
afterdark616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My life adventures

Camping story !! Nice
Old 02-10-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
Krazykat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrazykat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 04-10-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Just some fiction cause I'm bored. Up my points if you think it's good!
=================================================

A was the ideal girlfriend. We chatted alot and went out alot and hit it off well as a couple straightaway. However, she always made me damn horny and i really wanted to have sex with her greatly.

One day, when I ran out of ideas to do for dates, i suggested she come over my house to cuddle and watch movies online, on the excuse that it would save money. She said ok and my lil bro lazily began to rise in anticipation...her corruption would soon begin!

I made sure my folks weren't in when she would be coming over. At that point in time we had not been physically intimate yet, only holding hands, hugging and kissing on the cheeks, and all that would change. i picked her up at the mrt and what a shocker. she was dressed in a plain white spaghetti top and denim shorts and wearing slippers. her nails were painted red (what a fucking turn on). how could someone pull off such a simple look so sexily i couldn't even know. but she made me so hungry for her just my looking.

A: dear dear! *rushes over to hug me*

we walk back to my place. I played a romance movie to get her in the mood. i set up a comfortable backing to lie on the bed and motioned her to get into my arms. her perky butt rubbed against my cock and just before she leaned back i saw her panties which made me harden again.

A: what's that poking me?

she turns around and sees the bulge in my pants and i blushed in embarrassment.

A: huh you erect ah? wahlao all boys so horny one. all the same kind hmph!

Me: sorry lah dear... i never same bed as a girl before then today you dress until so revealing, so sexy i of course will erect la. don't erect i your girlfriend alr leh babyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I pull her into my embrace with her butt pressing against my cock and continue watching the movie. my hardon stayed throughout until finally, a sex scene started. i couldnt take it anymore. my cock was throbbing real hard and my hands started to roam about more. she noticed my uneasiness and turned around.

A: Dear something wron-

I with my index finger and my thumb i tilted her chin and went in for the kiss. at first she tried to resist but slowly, she began to reciprocate and kissed back harder. i pushed forward and pinned her down with my body and i moved her hands to above her head. i started dryhumping her as we kissed, and my cockhead rubbed on her denims shorts so sensitively it felt damn shiok.

she moaned a little everytime i thrusted and i slowly began picking up speed with my thrusts. i continued my assault on her mouth but slowly planted kisses down her jawline, to her neck and then her collar bone and licked her ears. she was so turned on that she didn't really mind the thrusting against her pelvis. my hands began to roam all over. as i went down to her boobs, i grabbed them and kneaded them and she moaned with her eyes closed.

i slowly tugged at the bottom of her tanktop and pulled it off her in a quick motion and her breasts were in her bra were RIGHT IN MY FACE. i quickly undid her bra strap before she could stop me and starting sucking greedily on her succulent nipples.

at first she tried to resist by pushing me off and covering her breasts but i brushed them away with some effort and after my tongue action started, her back started arching wildly and she offered no resistance. her moans and sighs started getting wilder and louder and her back arched more and more. her hands around my neck, encouraging me to go on more and more as she tousled and gripped my hair. with a large moan, her legs suddenly gripped around me tightly as she bucked and thrashed wildly under my expert teasing. i think i just made her cum!

i took off my shirt as it was starting to get to hot to handle. i started frenching her again, and my hands went to her boobs, playing with them and her sensitive nipples. within minutes, she was moaning again, like putty in my hands.

i slowly snaked my hand down her flat slim tummy and dug into the elastic band of her denim shorts and panties. her eyes flew open with a shock as i went in and her hand gripped mine tightly, trying to pull it out of her sacred area. i assaulted her breasts with a furious sucking and she lost all control again. i slowly dug my hands down into her pants again and she tried to stop me again but i was too quick this time. i enter her folds with 2 fingers and started to furiously finger her while at the same time sucking on her breasts her back arched again as this time, i felt her cum from my fingering.

she was utterly spent and tired and i still wasn't done corrupting her yet....

my cock throbbed with a fervor as I knew the end was so close. could not wait to get in between those thighs...
Old 04-10-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Your turn to have fun TS
Old 04-10-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iBunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more !!
Old 04-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
Spector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBunny View Post
camping for more !!
another good labbit story.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MaiHowLian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector69 View Post
another good labbit story.
Where labbit?
Old 06-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story . Keep it cuming .
Old 18-10-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

I quickly took off her panties while she was still in post orgasm mode and started attacking her with my tongue at full force. Kissing my way up her thighs, i entered her with my tongue while my fingers roamed up her bodies to her delectable breasts and started to play with her sensitive nipples. She had fully succumbed to me by then and was moaning and sighing, being overwhelmed by my attacks on her body. Her back started heaving up and down again, as her thighs wrapped around my head tighter. Her fingers scrunched my as my tongue waged war on her clitoris.

With a huge sigh, she bucked wildly as her climax took control of her body. It was at this point where she was so overwhelmed that I quickly took off my pants and underwear. Her body was gleaming with a sheen of sweat and her her hair, which was in the fuck me state, made her look all the more alluring and sexy While she was still recovering from the aftershocks of the multiple orgasms, i quickly spreaded her legs and with a thrust, penetrated her defenses. I cannot forget the look in her eyes when i breached her defences.

Her eyes were wide with shock at my entry and as i went through her hymen defenses, her legs and arms gripped around my waist and shoulders tightly with pain. I took this chance to kiss her tenderly as she was in shock. I entered all the way in and tears came to her eyes as she realized that she was fully mine now. I stayed in her to let her get used to the situation.

Finally, after about 30 secs of frenching, i couldn't take it. I started moving in and out of her again. Her vagina was so well lubricated that i could easily thrust in and out of her without any friction and her tight pussy clamping on my dick made me all the more want to thrust harder and harder as it was so enjoyable. The thrusts became faster and more powerful over time and as I hit her g-spot over and over again, her moans with each thrust started getting louder and louder.

Finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore. She was nearing her orgasm and I couldn't last any longer, so I just gave a super hard thrust and with a groan, I emptied my seed deep inside her. I continued thrusting while cumming and she exploded , bucking wildly while gripping me tightly, her legs wrapped around my waist. The exertion had taken it's toll on me as I continued shooting sperms out for a few more shots. Finally, my climax ended and i sighed as I lay my face in between her boobs, licking her nipples and sucking them tenderly.

Finally, I had claimed her as mine....
Old 18-10-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
makeITbark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 18-10-2015, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeanTeoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice bro
Old 20-10-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

I looked up in and got the shock of my life. There she was all sweaty and her touseled hair in the post coital bliss and she was sobbing profusely.

A: How can you do this to me? I wasn't ready for this! You took it! You took the most precious thing to me! I was saving it for marriage!

I quickly took her in my embrace and started to calm her down.

Me: Hush dear, i'm sorry, you were too beautiful until you overtook my mind, I couldn't resist...I lost control... I'm so sorry my love, please forgive me for my moment of loss of self control... Please? I love you...

Being young and stupid, those last 3 words really had an effect on her.

A: Really? You must promise to love me forever ok? I gave it to you alr... partially my fault also for not resisting

Me: I love you my dear. Really

With that i hugged her tightly, because in that moment, i really thought i did love her.

After awhile of cuddling, I started getting hard again. We were now spooning and I took this opportunity to rub my manhood in between her legs, feeling the shiokness of the friction in between her thighs.

A: So fast hard again?

Me: Baby you're too beautiful and sexy luh... I cannot resist uh... Can... Can blow me? Please?

A: How?

Me; Use your mouth?

A: EEE disgusting....

Me: But i went down on you just now also...

A: I don't want....not nice....

Me: okok just handjob?

A: means just use my hand right? you naughty boy luh!!!

I started frenching her again as her hand travelled down my chest to my navel. She slowly went down my happy trail, before her hand settled on my hard member. Gripping it, she gave it a apprehensive stroke, looking at me for approval. I nodded as I continued harder with our tongue battle.

My hands went for her breasts again, and i slowly started to thumb her nipples as her intensity of stroking on my cock increased. I took her breasts in my mouth again and she started panting and moaning, like a bitch in heat. I flicked her nipples with my tongue, focusing on one and switching to the other, while my hand would alternate playing with the other breast.By this time, she had stopped stroking my cock as she was too overwhelmed by my licking of her breasts. She lay beside me, panting as i slowly and steadily started building her up towards a climax again.

I planted soft kisses and headed south, slowly kissing my way down. As i went between her thighs, I kissed all around her wet lips, but did not attack it. By then, her moans were getting louder as i attacked and licked in a circle around her vagina, but never really giving her the full satisfaction, teasing her.

A: Baby, baby....

Me: Hrmmm?

A: Please, please....pleaseeeeee

Me: Beg for it

A: baby, please... i need you inside me...

She said that with such coyness and shyness as she flushed red with embarrassment. That look on her face was so cute that I really could not bring my heart to reject her. I fingered her with a gusto, while continuing my tongue assault on her boobs.

As she neared her climax...

Me: Baby, can I-?

She pinned me down, frenching me, as she climbed on top, and with a swift motion, planted herself down on me. She starting riding me in cowgirl position as she pumped away, chasing her orgasm. The sight of her riding me turned me on greatly and my hands played with her breasts. We were thrusting and pumping away in sync and harmony and finally, with a great moan , she orgasmed. I hugged her tight and continued pumping away with gusto. Her tightening vagina muscles as she orgasmed, gripped my cock very tightly in a oh so satisfying manner, and as I neared my climax, she hugged me tightly, shouting my name.

I erupted deep inside her, hugging her tightly as I moaned: babyyyyy babyyyyy....

Second time I had claimed her....
Old 22-10-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

A:OMG. Baby you cum inside again!!!

Me: oooops. *sheepish grin* should be ok la your period just ended. later buy morning after pill la. just in case

I hugged her tightly in my arms, and it felt so comfortable with her there. We cuddled for awhile. I fondled her breasts as she shyly rubbed my chest and we made out.

We then went out to eat dinner ( I was famished from all that sex!). PIZZZAAAAAA! her fave too! I sent her home after that. At the bottom of her void deck, i kissed her on the forehead before leaving her at the lift to go up, and just as she turned, I smacked her ass and she gasped in surprise and turned to look at me. I winked before waving bye and watched the lift doors closed.

After that, I didn't meet her for 1 week because her teacher assigned some projects and she was very busy in sch. I desperately craved release in my balls but i resisted wanking off because, why wank when you have your gf to help you release?

I msged A: When your project over? Feeling... I miss you babyyyyyyy! <3

A: This saturday finish liao. You miss me or you miss sex? Horny naughty dirty boy! Hmph!

Me: OO. This saturday wanna come my house watch movie? i miss you dear dearrrrrrrrrrrrr

A: huh don't wanttttttt later you bully me again! such a naughty boyyyy

Me: huh baby don't want me anymore? ): hehehe you're right, my naughty boy miss you :P

A: eeee you so horny! naughty boy!

Me: miss you leh dear dear...1 week never wank alr... i really miss you in my arms and i need to taste your lips dearie...please come over? or we can go out! anything please i miss you!

A: okok can we go shopping?

In the end, we went shopping. HUGE SIGH. we went to plaza sing where she spend the whole day looking at shoes and clothes. i was just glad to be in her accompaniment. but the itch in my balls just would not go away....after the 5th clothes shop, she seemed to send my discomfort. she took a huge stack of clothes and looking around to see if anyone was around, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dressing room.

Me: what you doing!

A: you bored ah baby?

Me: ya lor... shopping is so boring...

A: wah lao i buying clothes to dress up for you leh!

Me: i rather you be undressed leh.

A: you naughty boy luh! always so horny tsk

Me: change lor, i also see before alr...

A: okok

She quickly changed out into a this low cut dress which really turned me on alot. my dick started to get hard. she took off the dress and reached back for her own but i stopped her by grabbing her tight, her being clad only in her bra and panties

A: stop it baby what you doing!

i leaned in for a kiss before starting to fondle her boobs. one hand started playing with a nipple and the other started going south into her panties. 1 finger entered, followed by another. i starting fingering her and she moaned. such a easy person to turn on. you just have to flick the right buttons.
Old 22-10-2015, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JohnThePooC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please continue soon
Old 26-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 12
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS where are you ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1