The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
joochiatplace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoochiatplace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: anal club

[QUOTE=thefirstname]Yep, Eden is the best place to get ANY sexual fantasy you have. 2 on 1 is standard there, all the gals are bi (ie do gals as well as guys), allow CIM, allow anal, allow uniform play, or any other fantasy you can dream of. The place is clean (they take you to a nearby hotel), and i've never been ripped off. However, the gal all tend to have CMI faces.

Hi Bro,
What is damage?How may shot for 2 girls? Any girls U try? Thanks.
Old 13-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dchew is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefirstname
Yep, Eden is the best place to get ANY sexual fantasy you have. 2 on 1 is standard there, all the gals are bi (ie do gals as well as guys), allow CIM, allow anal, allow uniform play, or any other fantasy you can dream of. The place is clean (they take you to a nearby hotel), and i've never been ripped off. However, the gal all tend to have CMI faces.

The next best place for anal is Vietnam. About 80% of the gals i've tried allowed me to enter the starfish, and for almost all of them it was the first time. It is probably because vietnamese women are very submissive, they wont stop you from doing anything you like.
Bro,

vietnam girl can anal meh? during my last visit, around HCMC mostly are massage only. and from the FR i read about HCMC, only offer HJ only. I'll be going again next month. any lobang to intro?
Old 13-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dchew is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=joochiatplace]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefirstname
Yep, Eden is the best place to get ANY sexual fantasy you have. 2 on 1 is standard there, all the gals are bi (ie do gals as well as guys), allow CIM, allow anal, allow uniform play, or any other fantasy you can dream of. The place is clean (they take you to a nearby hotel), and i've never been ripped off. However, the gal all tend to have CMI faces.

Hi Bro,
What is damage?How may shot for 2 girls? Any girls U try? Thanks.
Bro JC place,

the girls at club eden will cost you 3500 baht, 90 minutes , 2 girls, unlimited shots. anything & everything. But please be advised that the girls are generally not so pleasing to the eyes. so dun expect too much
Old 14-09-2005, 07:12 AM
ah huat(E)

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Red face Re: anal club

thank u for those that add me . now can post faster.
Old 14-09-2005, 04:34 PM
ah huat(E)

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: anal club

those get the number please feed back ok. i see liao also high must call her liao.
Old 22-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoman
seen like not much ppl like anal sex here leh
wooh seems like the monster miss this thread...man nothing turns the monster then ramming the gal rear posterior....asstatic dude...too bad there don't seems to be much ass provider around of late....
Old 22-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ottoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

anyone out there wan to arrange an orgy outing? try to find gal that can do anal will be better. so 1 bro fxxk front hole another bro can fxxk bac hole, then another bro can view. wat ur say?
Old 22-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoman
hi bro,

anyone out there wan to arrange an orgy outing? try to find gal that can do anal will be better. so 1 bro fxxk front hole another bro can fxxk bac hole, then another bro can view. wat ur say?

im on but where to find a girl willing to do that locally? are u talking about locally? maybe only ah gua...
Old 22-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
wooh seems like the monster miss this thread...man nothing turns the monster then ramming the gal rear posterior....asstatic dude...too bad there don't seems to be much ass provider around of late....
ya lor...took u more than 1 mth after my post below to find this thread...shifu u really getting old liao... the not bonking enough issue is really creating about lot of problems for you...usually such thread like this are always within ur radar...

Quote:
waa...where is my shifu the Monster...he sure support you one...

but i suppose there are not many fls that are will be expose their butt for our enjoyment...
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 23-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokday
ya lor...took u more than 1 mth after my post below to find this thread...shifu u really getting old liao... the not bonking enough issue is really creating about lot of problems for you...usually such thread like this are always within ur radar...
yes yes exercise keeps one alert and fit...so bonking also keeps me alert but this past few months no bonk with rsm and fl so mind abit slow and reaction also late..
Old 23-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
yes yes exercise keeps one alert and fit...so bonking also keeps me alert but this past few months no bonk with rsm and fl so mind abit slow and reaction also late..
then you must quickly go see the "Star"...once you are back...u will be like new shinning star
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 23-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 20
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro too slow u miss out on Win's Fanny too.. offering Anal. Too late oledi gone home.
Old 23-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokday
then you must quickly go see the "Star"...once you are back...u will be like new shinning star
STAR.....oh that star....hehehe yi san yi san liang xin xin....
Old 23-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
Bro too slow u miss out on Win's Fanny too.. offering Anal. Too late oledi gone home.
yes i heard of bro Win Fanny...haiz bo pian leh no money so hard to go for quality products like his....can only once in a while settle for GL lau kway...all over 50 not CAT 50 but 50yo....
Old 23-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 19
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Yeap I got my anal from Bro Win's stable most of the time. He is so far the only OKT who have the most constant stable of gers who do anal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1