The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 09-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Thanks for powerful FR Bro Naka !! Am very happy our Indon OKT is re-named & back in action
Thanks for your compliment. My apology for using some of your share image to add colour into my FR

Take care dude!!!

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for your compliment. My apology for using some of your share image to add colour into my FR D

Take care dude!!!
Bro Naka !! I am sooo happy you are actually finding my silly gif's useful : Cheers Dude !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !

Last edited by sailsingapore; 10-12-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for your compliment.

Take care dude!!!

Old 10-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[CENTER]Bro Naka !! I am sooo happy you are actually finding my silly gif's useful : Cheers BDude !!
Yes, i appricate it can liao

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 11-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

FR on AsiaFL's Zaa

My FR will not be as fantastic as bro Naka haha but it is 100% my personal experience.

Look: 8/10 seducing foxy look ( When I knock on the door, one lady came to open the door and upon first glance I thought nabey the pic and real person different. After opening the door, that lady walk out haha she was zaa room mate. Zaa was sitting at one corner.)

Body: 8/10 Petite and tight body. Smooth skin couple with a nice fragrance. Cute A-B cup boobs with a odourless nicely trim pussy.

GFE: 10/10 Very mischievous personality. laugh alot. we both lie on the bed and chatted for like 5- 10min before the excercise.

FJ: 8/10 Normal but I love it hahaha.

Location: Place do not have carpark of its own. So park at nearby building if you drive. IMO not that discreet.

In summary, I enjoy my experience with her. Don't expect showering together as most of the Indo girl don't provide this service. Anyway the toilet very small la. Best thing is I get to strip her whereas others when you are out of the toilet, they already wrap up in towel.

My type of enjoyment may not be the same as other bro here. Please treat her well. Most prob I will not RTF because I normally don't do that. There are still great stuff out there
Old 12-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Great forum brother...

Quote:
Part 2: The details

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Great forum brother...
Thanks for the encouragement.

Old 12-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:

This could be use in my next FR.

Old 12-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
This could be use in my next FR.

Old 13-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Thanks, but all this are more extreme. Seldom see lady able to perform this

Old 14-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks, but all this are more extreme. Seldom see lady able to perform this
Haha, not sure I want to mix sex and extreme gymnastics
Old 14-12-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

i bonk asiafl cintya on her first few days here also

it was not a good service for me
no kissing, like 30second capped bj and keep rushing during fj

maybe i not as handsome as bro naka =)
Old 14-12-2015, 06:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
i bonk asiafl cintya on her first few days here also

it was not a good service for me
no kissing, like 30second capped bj and keep rushing during fj

maybe i not as handsome as bro naka =)
Well, mayb bcos I can speck their languages that become an advantages.

Compare with handsome, cannot compare you. You are younger and more handsome I old liao.

U mention first few days, likely okt feedback to her on customer comments then she try to improve it. At least she is making an effort.

Old 14-12-2015, 06:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Haha, not sure I want to mix sex and extreme gymnastics
Lol! Depend on flexibility too.

Old 14-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Thanks asiafl for making the appointment for me

Looks: 7/10
Weight: Slim Type and short lady
Body: Some tattoo
Shower Together: Yes
Frenching: Yes, more to short kissing
Fingering: never try
Boobs: 'B' cupper (Soft with small nipples, nice to suck. Not for boobs lover)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Good Suction and she can suck quite well with braces)
FJ: 7/10 (Responsive, nice moan and wet, shaven pussy )
Service/Attitude/GFE: 7/10 (Friendly, Attentive & Willing to serve)
Overall: 7/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1