The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 29-07-2019, 09:35 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 0
coolies is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoolies is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoolies is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

29 July 19
SensualFeels- Desy

OKT: Quick Response
Looks: To me was pretty for a Indonesian. Very cute. A SYT.
Body: petite.
Boobs: A Cup. Small but still abit perky. Pokey nips makes it easy to suck.
Personality: Very cute. Very cheerful.
FJ: Tight Pussy. You have to do the work most of the time(for me is the language). She suck the nips quite hard. May need bring it down a notch. Like the way she moan.
BBBJ: Didn’t get it.

Overall: 8/10
The major down side of it is the language barrier. Cause she doesn’t really speak English. But I remember a bro use Google translate but it was at the of my session so I use it to tell her I leaving. Lol. But overall had a wonderful session with the girl. Bros which can speak Malay I would enjoy the session better.

FYI. Need to book your own room. I think the room price is relatively cheap and still good condition. It is not a 4-5 star hotel, so don’t expect much. Would be good to also bring your own CD.

[edit] CD is provided but she did ask me if i had a CD. In case i need to run down to buy i rather have it on hand.

Last edited by coolies; 30-07-2019 at 12:37 AM.
Old 30-07-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Machking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR on Yumlko by Icnick

RTF her and both experience were equally superb and worthy of reminiscing which is what prompted me to pen this down even after a week.

As with what the bros before me had described vividly, my experience with her was nothing short of amazing. Shortly after entering the room, we locked ourselves into long passionate kisses as she attacked my lip spontaneously with her soft bites while my disobedient hands moved instinctively to feel the wonders of her gorgeously-shaped body. Next I beckoned her to the armchair by the mirror had her knelt before me to blow me. Her bj was so stimulating that i had to stopped her before losing control of my ducts. The messy sight of her face covered with my precum and her saliva in her one-piece tight-hugging black dress was simply unforgettable.

I followed her to the bathroom for a mouthwash and not before long we found ourselves in deep embrace dancing to the soft tune of the music she played in the room while i unzip her dress. It was arousing watching her stood shy and helpless in her state of nakedness waiting for my advancement.

I pushed her gently to the bed and began exploring all corners of her sensitive body earlier hidden from sight. She then crawled and rest by the bed frame to part her thighs and unfold her now dripping wet pussy lips to reveal her pleasure hole. Took her cue and grabbed her by her thighs and dived my face straight into her pussy. The naturally intoxicating scent of her moist pussy beckoned me to go deeper and more vigorously with my tongue.

Desperately gasping for air after burying my face on her pussy for 5 mins, I sat back and saw the yearning in her eyes that she wanted me inside her. I rested myself on the bed and she went on top of me as i let her took control. She used her hands to guide my dick into her mysterious hole and instantly i felt her tightness as i moved my hip in tandem with hers with our hands clasped to alleviate the pressure on her legs. True to what other bros had stated, her stamina while performing cg was incredible as our body merged for an undeterminable amount of time with her weight and flesh writhing on me.

Not to be outdone by her, i took back the initiative and laid her swiftly on the sofa by the mirror to pump her doggy. I pounded my dick into her vigorously as i watched her face twisted into a mix of ecstasy and blurriness on the mirror.

Finally we went missionary on the bed and burst into climax together shortly with her heaving a sigh of relief after having exhausted all her energy. I stepped out of the bathroom after cleaning myself only to find her in her bath robe collapsing her face on the dressing table.

Thanks icnick for his consistency in bringing in goodquality girls and willingness to accomodate my schedule.
Old 30-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machking View Post
Long overdue FR on Yumlko by Icnick
Nice "field" report bro. Congrats!.

I must say that Yumiko is one of the top few bonks of the year for me. A few things I was most impressed with. She was the horniest. She was the most responsive. And she is game to do anything at all and it was plain she enjoyed everything. So responsive. And what can be hotter than seeing a woman orgasm under you? Nothing!!

If you missed her, your loss!
Old 30-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolies View Post
29 July 19
SensualFeels- Desy

OKT: Quick Response
Looks: To me was pretty for a Indonesian. Very cute. A SYT.
Body: petite.
Boobs: A Cup. Small but still abit perky. Pokey nips makes it easy to suck.
Personality: Very cute. Very cheerful.
FJ: Tight Pussy. You have to do the work most of the time(for me is the language). She suck the nips quite hard. May need bring it down a notch. Like the way she moan.
BBBJ: Didn’t get it.

Overall: 8/10
The major down side of it is the language barrier. Cause she doesn’t really speak English. But I remember a bro use Google translate but it was at the of my session so I use it to tell her I leaving. Lol. But overall had a wonderful session with the girl. Bros which can speak Malay I would enjoy the session better.

FYI. Need to book your own room. I think the room price is relatively cheap and still good condition. It is not a 4-5 star hotel, so don’t expect much. Would be good to also bring your own CD.

[edit] CD is provided but she did ask me if i had a CD. In case i need to run down to buy i rather have it on hand.
Do these conditions only applies to Sensual?
Old 30-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+1 bro Machking! Bravo! Wanted to up your rep but I used too much in the last 24 hrs. Will try again tomorrow, heee

And it seems bro tanahku is always lurking and the first to spot a nice read
Old 30-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyZebra View Post
+1 bro Machking! Bravo! Wanted to up your rep but I used too much in the last 24 hrs. Will try again tomorrow, heee

And it seems bro tanahku is always lurking and the first to spot a nice read
Ha ha ha bro Zebra, where got lurking. I'm the resident here hahahaha. Kidding...

It seems you have the same good taste hahaha.
Old 30-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...0#post19015920

Fiana from Elite69

Look: 8/10 exactly like photos
Body: 8/10 sexy, curvy
Boobs: 10/10 large, maybe D to E, feels natural but might be enhanced, possible scars around nipple
Kiss: 10/10 light frenching, progresses to deep frenching as she gets more comfortable
BBBJ: 3/10 can barely feel anything, very poor bj
FJ: 7/10 she seems to like doggy
GFE: 10/10 makes you feel really welcome, will not rush you, but also means because she is not watching the time, will very easily run out of time as 45min is very short

best take the initiative with her or you will run out of time. she is quite a dominatrix, can see hints of it leak out. fans of S&M will like her if you are looking for a dominatrix queen. good attitude and work ethic, rare among angmohs. very good english
Old 31-07-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
billabonk15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros. Just wondering what the rough location is for SensualFeels? Hoping to give it a try this weekend so just want to know so I can plan better. Any bros can PM me the location, much appreciated!

Thank you in advance!!
Old 31-07-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabonk15 View Post
Hi Bros. Just wondering what the rough location is for SensualFeels? Hoping to give it a try this weekend so just want to know so I can plan better. Any bros can PM me the location, much appreciated!

Thank you in advance!!
To be precise and sure bout the location best is drop a text to ask okt . cos changing of location is a norm these days . today you bonk here Tommorow could be else where .
Anyway Okt is just a text away .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 31-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
kitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lesya from SNS

It was late at night past midnight and was trying to find a bonk and managed to secure a booking the booking. And what an awesome night it became

Looks: 8/10 Tall, sexy and nice looking and always smiling.

Body: 8.5/10 awesome boobs to play with. Nice ass to squeeze. Awesome bikini body .

BBBJ: 8.5/10 very good technique and just went on and on till i tell her i just wanna fuck her.

Painting: 8/10 finger then after that lick her wet and tight pussy. Tasty with no smell and was shave.

FJ: 9/10 Great. She went through with all the positions i wanted.And even after i come she nvr let go of me and kept riding me hahahahah. Awesome moans from her

GFE: 10/10 There were lot of hug and cuddle and small kisses here and there before deep frenching which make her score high in this

RTF: If enough Vitamin M since im running low but will try to

Awesome lady with an awesome service.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Babysharky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had Anda for breakfast this morning , morning can see light makeup haha
Gonna keep it short
1- OKT fast and furious smooth flow
2- photo need a change as she’s more pretty / petite /thin and tan
Shaved pussy with no smell /enhanced big B or small c with black pointy nips / tight/warm and juicy pussy /GND look Long black wavy hair and GFE Gao Gao

Checklist
French - yes .. need to mouthwash if you smoke
BBBJ - slow and wet with a few DT can see she tries , no killer moves that need bros here to teach
FJ - nice and tight ... when want doggy takes a while to slowly slide my dick in . Shy nice real moan that tries to lure my soldier out
Fingering : At first no , think engine haven’t warm up .. but second half of the match , she guide my finger in her pussy ..slimy wet and warm weeuweet
GFE - powerful , her smile is the one that you may get KC

She haven’t eat anything this morning already so power
Think after her lunch can easily KO 10 x bros a day

RTF : Still hesitating because don’t visit same FL 2times. Scared kana KC
Old 01-08-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Mikealan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finished a 1 hour session with Gucci by Vpremium. Apologies beforehand as I rarely write a FR, but this session must be shared!

Well this is the first time, I book from this stable.
OKT is a professional. All instructions are given clearly and without any delay.

The place is high end. One word to describe Gucci, WOW! Oh what a beauty! From the moment I came in, I was shocked by her beauty. She have the most natural boobs I have ever seen. Body is all in the right proportion. Her service surpass what I have expected. From the sexy night gown that she wore to her sexy voice with her horny face.

From her bath to her moaning, wow I am still thinking about it. When she grind on me, she will only stop when I asked her too. She is wet all over when I fucked her. Amazing!

Would like to extend but I have some things to attend. Will definitely rtf. Please guys if you are in need of the best service with a beauty. Please book her!

Thanks OKT for Gucci. Will support you.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikealan View Post
One word to describe Gucci, WOW! Oh what a beauty! From the moment I came in, I was shocked by her beauty. She have the most natural boobs I have ever seen.
Uh bro, Gucci is enhanced, though it’s the best boob job I’ve ever had the pleasure to fondle. Really think her surgeon is an artist.

Princess has natural breasts, a nice large B / small C that looks great when she was riding me. Also one inverted nipple, which looks so cute n yummy.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Mikealan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Uh bro, Gucci is enhanced, though it’s the best boob job I’ve ever had the pleasure to fondle. Really think her surgeon is an artist.

Princess has natural breasts, a nice large B / small C that looks great when she was riding me. Also one inverted nipple, which looks so cute n yummy.
I was too in awe with her throughout, enhanced or natural boobs all cannot concentrate. Was too engrossed with her horny looks. The wetness that is spilling out from her pussy when I fuck her to her forced shoving of her pussy repeatedly on my dick. Feels like being forced to fuck. Her thrust of her pussy on me when lying down. Feels so good! Best!
Old 02-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fuckside69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, is her complexion and skin smooth? Got any C-section scar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysharky View Post
Just had Anda for breakfast this morning , morning can see light makeup haha
Gonna keep it short
1- OKT fast and furious smooth flow
2- photo need a change as she’s more pretty / petite /thin and tan
Shaved pussy with no smell /enhanced big B or small c with black pointy nips / tight/warm and juicy pussy /GND look Long black wavy hair and GFE Gao Gao

Checklist
French - yes .. need to mouthwash if you smoke
BBBJ - slow and wet with a few DT can see she tries , no killer moves that need bros here to teach
FJ - nice and tight ... when want doggy takes a while to slowly slide my dick in . Shy nice real moan that tries to lure my soldier out
Fingering : At first no , think engine haven’t warm up .. but second half of the match , she guide my finger in her pussy ..slimy wet and warm weeuweet
GFE - powerful , her smile is the one that you may get KC

She haven’t eat anything this morning already so power
Think after her lunch can easily KO 10 x bros a day

RTF : Still hesitating because don’t visit same FL 2times. Scared kana KC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1