The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LedZeppelinLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Picking up in hostel

hey guys. i noticed this lady who cleans the corridor of my hostel every morning. she has a hot bod but i just don't know how to chat her up or give an excuse for her to go into my room. Any advice? it will be good to email them to me at [email protected]. thanks.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up in hostel

erm, so what u gonna do when she goes into your room from the excuse u give?
Old 05-10-2010, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZeppelinLove View Post
hey guys. i noticed this lady who cleans the corridor of my hostel every morning. she has a hot bod but i just don't know how to chat her up or give an excuse for her to go into my room. Any advice? it will be good to email them to me at [email protected]. thanks.
Brother, its almost frightening to read your desperation for pussy. Please leave her alone. I hope her husband or BF teaches you a lesson.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:03 AM
Samster

Find a reason to get our clothes off? So many reasons to think of
Old 05-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
no no is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno no is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Find a reason to get our clothes off? So many reasons to think of
if u can think of so many reason i guess u can come out out wif something to chat her up
Old 05-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

cleaning lady you also wanna up

there are no girls in your hostel????
Old 05-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Next time, u see her again, walk up to her n say "aunty ai sew kang mia"
Old 05-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS a MILF lover. U can date her at nearby kopi shop la kopi ....then proceed to your hostel room to la kopi
Old 05-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
siokan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiokan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wao lan. What advice u want? How to rape her? U r only 21 years old, can easily find girls la. Leave her alone
Old 05-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

You don't need advices from us. You just need to have guts.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 16
smoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of light

when you see her along the hallway, quickly spill some milk and ask her for help to clean up, then after that can make some small talk, just don't rape her can already, we don't want to read about you in the papers tomorrow, lol.

but seriously bro, got alot of young girls, you choose a cleaner with a hot bod? that poor lady is making an honest living probably to feed a family. personally, I think you need psychological help.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoofdeek View Post
when you see her along the hallway, quickly spill some milk and ask her for help to clean up, then after that can make some small talk, just don't rape her can already, we don't want to read about you in the papers tomorrow, lol.

but seriously bro, got alot of young girls, you choose a cleaner with a hot bod? that poor lady is making an honest living probably to feed a family. personally, I think you need psychological help.
Ha hA sound advice bro, cheers ...................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 05-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

me working in philips yishun, the cleaner also young. So how up them , rape them meh. Wa lau.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

let us know which hostel and what time she works, we can all go check her out
Old 06-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Young girls in hostel? Hmm possible. But are the PRCs or local girls easier to pick up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1