The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
TS that’s an ambitious goal!

Wish you all the best in achieving that goal, in the mean time I believe you have no lack of admirers here on your writing & description skills.

Writing a great story is never easy, like physical chess, the twist and turns, that eventually meet again... that’s priceless, more so than just describing the deed, though that help to spice this up. 😅
Up u bro. 😊
Old 18-09-2019, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
TS that’s an ambitious goal!

Wish you all the best in achieving that goal, in the mean time I believe you have no lack of admirers here on your writing & description skills.

Writing a great story is never easy, like physical chess, the twist and turns, that eventually meet again... that’s priceless, more so than just describing the deed, though that help to spice this up. ��
I agree bro. Have to rethink the plot line and determine the order of chapters so things move along at a good pace without drag. Something a good editor can help with. Still, we do what we can, and I do enjoy the erotic scenes... it’s is a release valve for some fantasies I will never be able to do in real life so... But I have to be careful so they spice things up and don’t become a dead weight or repetitive, slowing things down. The plot should be the main driver like you’ve said. ��
Old 18-09-2019, 04:29 AM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 72: The Pool Under the Moonlight Part 2

Startled at his sudden action, Arlena attempted to get away, out of the water but before she could withdraw, his arms were already around her, as sure and hard as ever. As strong as their first night together. She felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking sensation as she yielded her body, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp.

Holding the wet nymph in his chest, Alexei bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly - the light touch sending shivers through her nakedness, shivers that made her whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now,"

She could not trust herself to speak. Her body has betrayed her, even if her mind hasn’t. Nothing her silence, he brushed his mouth against her forehead, planting slow, agonsing kisses.

"Or now."

He traced the line of her temple, tenderly ravaging the back of her ear.

"Or now."

He whispered, his lips teasing her earlobes, suckling them gently, a foretaste of what may come.

"Or—"

She reached up and pulled him down to her lips, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn’t gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she embraced him as best as she could, pulling him harder against her, stroking one of her legs against the back of his thighs, forcing a low groan of lust and desire from his throat, and then his arms gathering her against him in return, crushing her tiny frame.

The lovebirds stood silently in the water, with only the stars to play witness to their desperate need for each other. The kisses were no longer soft now, no longer gentle but had swiftly elevated in intensity, making her cling to him, the one solid thing is a rapidly swaying world. He drank deep of her sweetness, his needful mouth had long parted her trembling lips, plundering her tongue, sucking and teasing her, sending wild tremors of desire through her body, stoking the sensual fire at her womanly core.

She could no longer feel the cold, but instead clung desperately to the comforting heat that Alexei offered. The red hot poker of his need pressed hard against her stomach, it’s soft satiny skin a delightful contrast against the iron at its core. Suddenly, she felt a need to taste it. She wrapped one of her hands around it, and giggled uncontrollably when it jerked at her touch, almost as if her tiny hand had burnt it.

“Stoy…”

His giant hands were suddenly around her wrist, guiding her.

“Not here love… Not here…”

He led her out of the water, and made a motion to wait while he took something from the pool cabinet.

Without his warmth, Arlena shivered. She is desperate to hold him close again. The kisses, as beautiful they are, cannot quench the desires of her heart, not the need in her body.

She was not kept waiting for long. He held his arms up to her and Arlena threw herself against his chest. He held her close as the wetness of their skin caused her to tremble against him. He cupped her wet cheeks with a rough palm and lowered his lips to kiss her.

“Let me love you.”

Alexei didn’t know what else he can do, or how else he can make things work for her, for them. He couldn’t make that promise anyway. All he could do was to show her that no matter what happens between the three of them, he will always protect her.

Their mouths met, hot and needy as their tongues dueled for dominance. His hands were caressing every inch of her body, loving her while she explored her manliness with hers, playing with the curls of his hairy chest.

He splayed his fingers against her back, stroking the curve of her spine while she kissed his neck, sending shivers down his back. Her tiny tongue flicked at the skin just beneath his ear, and then she sucked his earlobe into her mouth.

Alexei moved his hands desperately down the curve of her wet buttocks. They are perfect. Small, yet well-rounded. Firm, yet womanly, with all the right curves. He pushed her down impatiently until she lay on her back, his massiveness lying atop her.

Arlena was staring at him, her eyes brimming with need and desire.

“I don’t want you to regret this.” He rasped, his voice hoarse with long suppressed lust.

“Make me yours.” Arlena whispered, her voice slightly husky with her emotions.

The emotions in her voice twisted his heart, reminding him that this beautiful young woman is entrusting him with her body, clenching his chest tightly with an emotion he recognized as love.

Alexei gently slid his hand between her thighs and parted them. Moving down, he brushed his lips across the smooth mound of her pussy, flicking his tongue lightly against the top of her opening to tease her clitoris. He couldn’t get enough of her taste, her smell. He wanted to dive into her sweet hot honey pot and never surface, to indulge himself thoroughly in her liquid heat.

With his fingers, he gently parted her velvety folds, and slowly licked her opening with his tongue.

Beneath him, Arlena jerked as his rough tongue traveled the length of her pussy. The slow agonizing rasping of his tongue moving from the bottom to the top of her opening, ending each time by flicking the tiny bus nestled at the top, sending spasms of pleasure down her legs.

Suddenly, he eased one finger inside her and grunted as her push clenched around it. She feels so hot and tight just around one finger. He stifled a groan as he remembered how that tightness had felt around his cock, the ache building deeply in his groin to thrust into her, to fuck her. The pressure cutting through him like a razor, slick and sharp.

She is wet, but it’s not enough. Not yet enough. He knows his own thickness and he didn’t want to hurt her. Never.

Carefully, he eased a second finger into her and gently stroked them in and out even as he continued to play with her clit, teasing her, flicking and sucking the little bud until it grew hard and erect. With his left hand, he reached up and rubbed a hard nipple with his fingers, playing with it before he moved to the other.

“P-please… I want you… I-I need you inside me…” she begged, “Please… It h-hurts so bad…”

Agonized by her soft cries of desire, Alexei pressed his face against her wet folds, flicking his tongue rapidly, suckling at her tiny bud until it created an explosive storm of pleasure that sent tiny spasms radiating from her pelvis.

“U-uh, uh-h, uh-uh… Oh, Oo—ooh, I’m cumming! I-I’m cumming!”

Arlena clamped her thighs around Alexei’s head as her orgasm exploded in an uncontrollable spasm.

“P-please… p-please…P-please… o-ooohh… Urgh… u-uh… ooooo-hhh… Argh!!” She screamed with pleasure that bordered on pain as she realised he had never stopped licking, swirling her hot little button in his both over and around in his mouth until she had came one more time.

God! She’s so small!

He could feel her tightening on his fingers, quivering as she came, the hot wetness making his fingers slick with her desire.

Finally, he spat on his hand, using his spittle to lubricate the game as of his bucking cock. She should be ready enough now, and he could restrain himself no longer. He moved up her body and settled himself between her legs, one hand gently spreading her in preparation, while the other guided his raging erection.

He pressed his broad cockhead against her tiny opening, slowly teasing open her delicate folds.

As he slowly eased into her, his fingers moved to stroke her clit again, hoping to mask the discomfort of her stretching through pleasure.

She could feel her trembling passage being forced apart to accommodate the massive invader. This sensation of fullness was what she wanted. This was what she needed. She reached for him, wrapping her legs around his waist, locking him against her.

“You’re not h-hurting m-me. Y-you feel… M-magnificent…” she whispered, “So b-big and s-so good i-inside me….”

Alexei stopped for a moment and let out a tortured groan. It feels so good to be inside her. So hot, so wet and so tight. Slowly, he worked his hands free until he had them on either side of her head.

Lowering his head, he kissed her lips as he began to thrust deeper into her intimate folds.

“I love you, Arlena.”

Slowly, tenderly, he rocked his hips , pushing into her pussy with exquisite care. Every stroke was carefully measured so he doesn’t hurt her.

She could feel a delicious tension of pleasure building inside her. She knew he was being careful and slow with his thrusts as she lifted her hips to meet each one, content to let the sensations in her push build up gradually.

It was a slow climb to an explosive climax, each time she thought she would cum, falling over the edge of ecstasy, she merely climbed higher. The pleasure grew until she began to whimper frantically, writhing in Alexei’s arms, helpless against the climax she knew was coming.

“Cum for me, baby,” he rasped hoarsely, “I want to see you cum from my cock inside you, and feel you tighten around me.”

Arlena shuddered as yet another tiny spasm quivered through her body, sending her soaring even higher. She looked at her brother-in-law, her lover as the orgasm finally came and she opened her mouth in a soundless cry. She wanted to scream her joy but couldn’t.

“Oh god!” She gasped.

“Oh, yesss…!” Alexei hissed with pleasure.

He could feel her pussy throb and pulse around him as she tightened her legs around his waist and dug her nails into his shoulders.

His hips began moving faster as he pushed his cock more forcefully inside her, finally free to satisfy his own needs.

It was just like the last time, Arlena thought as the air seemed to blur and Alexei went out of focus. She could feel his groin slapping against his pussy, the uncomfortable fullness of being stretched as his cock plundered her tender folds, almost tearing her apart. He was so deep inside her, she imagined she could feel a connection she never imagined she could feel so intensely.

She continued to grip her legs around him as she slowly recovered from her orgasm. Her body is gradually relaxing now, and she wanted to melt into the soft towel and prickly lawn beneath her, but still, she could feel his cock ramming in and out of her. Then, he suddenly stiffened, his body loomed over her as he suddenly held her tight, just like how she gripped his back with her nails earlier.

“Cum inside me love… Pour your sperm inside me…” she whispered. She could see the strain on his face, the pleasure of his climax in his eyes. Sweat beaded his forehead despite the cool night air. His jaw clenched as his body spasmed and she could feel the hot flood of his love pouring deep into her.

Finally, he collapsed, burying his face in the curve of her neck as she peppered his forehead with tiny kisses.

A long stretch of silence passed before Alexei propped himself on his arms and lifted himself off her just a little. He trailed his fingers down her cheek and tuck some loose strands of her hair behind her ears.

“Did it hurt? Did I hurt you?”

Arlena shook her head and smiled.

“It was lovely.”

Rolling to his side, Alexei cradled her in his arms. She snuggled into his chest and sighed contentedly.
Old 18-09-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 18-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thanks! Pei Seh lay... what did I do to deserve this, should be going to TS. Thanks again.

To TS, unless we all like to stay anonymous suggest maybe when you finish this story we could have a gathering w your avid readers and we can buy you a drink or 2 to show our appreciation. Wine and dine maybe .... appreciate another good piece. Cheers 🍻
Old 19-09-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 19-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Dallaza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, hoping for more updates
Old 20-09-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 20-09-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragement everyone.

Putting up two chapters to celebrate the coming weekend. Hope you will enjoy reading them!
Old 20-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Chapter 73: Hate, Regret and Despair

Once inside her room, once she was sure she was alone and wouldn't be seen by anyone, Kelly could let go. It was as if a dam broke inside of her and she couldn't resist any longer. She put her face in her hands and heaved the first long sob. Moments later, blinded by tears, she stumbled onto the bed and cried hard and long. She sobbed herself out, crying until she found a weary kind of relaxation. She couldn't feel peace. She rolled over and stared at the ceiling with puffy eyes and wondered what, if anything, she could do about her present situation...

The evening had all started off so innocuously, but one thing had led to another and before she knew it, she found herself in an impossible situation where there seemed to be no way out.

Gathering her strength, she got to her feet and went to the bathroom, putting a cold towel on her face and sighed deeply into the cool refreshing depths of the towel. Her eyes avoided looking in the mirror... She was not ready, not able to look at herself.

A long moment passed before she took a bottle out the bathroom cabinet. She knew that it wouldn't solve any of her problems. In fact, if pressed, she probably would admit it can only make things worse.

But that wasn't the point. The point was... She needs to numb herself.

She poured herself a small handful of little white pills, wondering if she would have the courage to swallow them all. Sighing, she poured them back into the bottle, all except for two. Tossing them into her mouth, she twisted the tap, cupping the water that came forth, using it to wash the pills down while she stood with her eyes closed.

"Soon, soon, soon," she murmured. Soon the medicine would take effect and she would feel a little numb, and things would become a little blurred.

She didn't quite believe it when she was first blackmailed... It wasn't quite real ... She was nobody important… A nobody… There was simply no reason for it. It had seemed, at the time, an elaborate bad joke. A fucking plot in a lousy drama serial. Surely no one would take advantage of her. Surely nobody would trick her.

"Stupid," Kelly whispered the word aloud like something tasted awful in her mouth. She was so stupid to believe that she loved Felix. She was too stupid to believe that nothing bad can happen to her, not in sunny little Singapore where big brother takes care of everything. Too stupid to believe that it is fine to go to a little penthouse at night to attend a ‘meeting’ with her boss and her direct supervisor. Too stupid to go without taking precautions.

STUPID.

She had trusted her gut feeling too much. Her good impression of Felix when she was first introduced to him. Her trust for him built on her emotional attraction to her supervisor capped by her sexual surrender to the man.

He is so… Mature, with a nice build and pleasantly good looking. Yet weak somehow. She should have picked it up when he came looking for her about their one night stand in Vietnam. When he had begged for her help to keep his job.

Kelly took another gulp of tap water before she twisted the tap shut. She had left it running the whole time while she was reminiscing. Her first impression of Felix had been wrong. Actually, it hadn't been wrong enough. If she had been really sensitive, if she hadn't been buried in attraction, her happiness at seeing him, listening to him, working with him everyday, she should have suspected that he was a vile human being who would sell out his own mother if the price was right. In fact, he might have been the one who sold her tonight.

She had made sure that the curtains of the hostel room were drawn before she fired an email to HR, requesting for a few days’ leave. She was glad that her roommate was overseas on exchange. She wouldn’t want her asking what happened. She didn't want anyone seeing her.

As she stumbled away from the wash basin, Kelly decided the best thing to do was to have a shower and go to sleep. She was bone-tired and sore all over. She had a shower at Boss Chen’s... The fat pervert was nice enough to offer, but all she had wanted to do then was to get away.

The medicine was beginning to make her yawn and stumble around. She knew she couldn't keep her eyes open much longer. As tormented as she was, she knew she simply had to get some sleep. Without looking at herself in any mirrors, she threw her clothes off, letting them fall to the floor. Later she would straighten the room up. Later, she would be rested and she would think of what she was going to do. She knew she had to do something because she would only be getting in deeper with each phone call from Boss Chen. She was only getting herself more deeply involved in the trap the men had crafted for her each time she has to visit Boss Chen’s penthouse.

At the thought of Boss Chen, Kelly shuddered. She feared him. She loathed Felix, but she was afraid of James Chen, afraid of what he might ultimately do to her.
Old 20-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Chapter 74: Rich. Boys.

Adrian stared idly at the Facebook wall, then, sighing, he switched to Instagram, then to Twitter. He refreshed each page in turn but to no avail. Frustrated, he finally threw himself on his bed, covering his eyes with one arm.

Why the fuck is he still unable to forget her. Fuck, God-dammit! What is it with him?! And now, in bloody desperation, he is reduced to stalking her on social media. Him?! What the hell is wrong with him?!

It has been almost a month since he had left her at her void-deck. In fact, he did not go too far at all. He had driven a couple of blocks away, and sneaked back for a look, just to make sure that she made it up safely to her unit.

To his surprise, he saw Kelly standing there where he left her, sobbing quietly. The sight had so broke his heart that he almost ran up to hold her in his arms, to embrace her and to protect her, to tell her that everything is okay.

Almost.

Before he could take a step forward, she had turned around and took the lift up. And as for him, the handsome, rich, clever young man named Adrian Lee Jin Han could only watch her walk away from him like a pathetic little loser.

Fuck!!! What the hell was he thinking?!

Looking at his mobile phone, he decided if he should call her for the nth time. Damn it! He can’t. He was the one to break things off after all, how could he go crawling back now?

Turning on his stomach to stuff his face into his pillow, he screamed into it, giving vent to his anger and frustration.

Fuck!

He will go to her house to look for her. Errrmmmm, no, maybe the hostel. 50/50 each way where she could be at this time. That’s right. He would say that he just happened to pop by to, uh, return her a book? No…. Return her roommate her notes, yeah… That’s it! He was so stupid to think of this stupid excuse only now! Idiot! Why didn’t he think of such a brilliant idea earlier? Fucking stupid! Damnit!

Whistling to himself, James walked into his office almost an hour earlier than usual, still thinking about the slim lithe body that was quivering beneath his in fearful pleasure the night before. Damn, he should make a habit of fucking these fresh young girls. It’s like he has rescued his own youth from her lithesome body, leaving him energized and revitalized. He had barely gone three rounds last night, but that was still one more than what he is usually capable of… And he is already revving for more. No wonder all those ancient Chinese emperors and tycoons would have so many young concubines... So that’s the secret to their energy and vigour!

He had made up his mind now. Models are so posse now… It's the sweet innocent young things, the cute naive little interns for him now. Hhhmm… Maybe delectable and delicious young wives too… Like the lovely little morsel in Bali… And her sister too… The one that got away… Arlena…

Still, he is not worried. That was just a temporary setback. He has a backup plan in mind and once the young fool has taken the bait, he will be able to collect his prize… Some things taste even better after a wait, and he is saying that from personal experience.

Strutting into the still mostly empty office, a frown creased his forehead as he walked past May’s cubicle.

Bitch!

The sight of her workspace reminded him that he has yet to come up with a good plan for her. Scanning her cubicle, his gaze came to a sudden pause.

Hhhmmm… He grinned to himself thoughtfully as he considered the sudden inspiration that struck. He did not expect to uncover this opportunity so suddenly. It must be the rejuvenating effect from fucking that young intern. GodDamn! He really should call her again for another round soon if that's what fucking her does for him.

Smiling to himself, he whistled even more loudly as he entered his room. There are a few phone calls to make, and maybe even a couple of favours to call in, or with any luck, give. If everything goes smoothly, he would not only get rid of May, he would get his revenge, punishing her for her betrayal while he gains a most satisfactory replacement. And what’s more importantly, accomplish what that stupid bitch was unable to do for him as well. Talk about a plan that kills three birds all at once.

Even as the sound of whistling gradually dwindled away as the door to Boss Chen’s office closed, a single picture perched alone on the shelf, the object of the fat man’s attention just a few moments ago.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
jiachitstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, hope to read more.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the incredible weekend updates!

Fantastic pacing and plot arcs.

Looking forward to the next few installments.
Old 21-09-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1