The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 18-09-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Lol that's interesting. One of the cases where a dommes vanilla profession crosses over into her bdsm life. Another case would be with doctors/nurses and needles.
yup Cleo was a nurse before turning prodomee...
heard another bro met a lifestyle doc, that would be so awesome imagine a real doctor doing full body checkup for u hehe...
Old 18-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yup Cleo was a nurse before turning prodomee...
heard another bro met a lifestyle doc, that would be so awesome imagine a real doctor doing full body checkup for u hehe...
And many female Filipino nurses help circumcise little boys (they call it tuli) early in their career as students or junior nurses. So that experience contributes to their identity as dommes for sure I believe.
Old 18-09-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
And many female Filipino nurses help circumcise little boys (they call it tuli) early in their career as students or junior nurses. So that experience contributes to their identity as dommes for sure I believe.
ah ok, that's interesting...
Old 18-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone here had any interesting *bad* experiences with any domme? I had one, won't say who, but she tried to do mental domination, but ended up making it sound dumb.

She asked me how I felt being tied up, when I told her, she asked why. When I came up with an answer to that, she asked why again. I said I don't know, and she asked me why again lmao.

I know what she was trying to do, but it sounded like a 4 year old who keeps asking why to every single thing any adult says.
Old 18-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Nas a so so meet up.... not recommend

A little more details will be helpful

but from the rude wechat conversation, I already know she's not one to meet.

Something new dommes need to understand, all enquirers are potential clients outside of the session. You don't get to be rude over your potential clients.

if you are new in this line, it's a given to be swarmed with inquiries, and most of which may not result in a session, just be cool and get on with it.
Old 18-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
A little more details will be helpful

but from the rude wechat conversation, I already know she's not one to meet.

Something new dommes need to understand, all enquirers are potential clients outside of the session. You don't get to be rude over your potential clients.

if you are new in this line, it's a given to be swarmed with inquiries, and most of which may not result in a session, just be cool and get on with it.
agree wif you bro, we didnt pay them outside of session no need to dom us, just converse normally like adults will do, inside session different story...
lucky if get reply, i write one long page of email, some domees just reply 3 digits $250 lol...
Old 19-09-2019, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
can share more details? looks, skills, toys etc...
Looks 40s, no toys at all. Was sitting on my face n hj
Old 19-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dikembe50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was planning to go to Bangkok this weekend and wanted to session with Cat (from www.brutalcat.com). However I did not receive any response from the email listed on her website. Is she still doing sessions? If so, does anybody have her latest contact info?

Thanks in advance,
-Sam
Old 19-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks 40s, no toys at all. Was sitting on my face n hj
ah ok cmi, dont bother then...
Old 20-09-2019, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
ah ok cmi, dont bother then...
Ya disappointed.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya disappointed.
no biggie, go for others then...
Old 24-09-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried a local girl called Amanda? Seems like she is a student with some really bad English
Old 25-09-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Anyone tried a local girl called Amanda? Seems like she is a student with some really bad English
how did you come to know about her, any link to her?
Old 26-09-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows whether Kelly who used to operate from Holiday Inn is still providing SM services now?
Old 26-09-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Anyone knows whether Kelly who used to operate from Holiday Inn is still providing SM services now?
now the shop limited space plus she doesnt have toys, if your feshi is simple like feet or face sitting etc she will oblige... if ur feshi requires toys or equipment then cant...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1