The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10155 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Any other to try in H22 aside from munmun?
Old 13-09-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Welcome.

What is Sam Leong?

It's the name of a road
Old 13-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cookie does bj with condom. Cookie and Mun Mun both make good use of their tongues to give good bj/bbbj.

Cookie
- Better looking
- FJ allow different positions
- Allow you to touch and play her breasts
- BJ is great (with condom) (Make use of tongue)

- More expensive ($70)
- BJ is with condom
- Harder to get hold of her (more popular and her timing are shorter and inconsistent)

MunMun
- Gives BBBJ
- Great BJJJ (makes use of tongue)
- Cheaper than Cookie ($50)

- Only 1 sex position
- Doesn't let you play with her breasts
- Not as good looking as Cookie

So overall, see which one you prefer.
Though it has been sometime since I drop by to Petain. But For me it’s Cookie definitely. Even her capped BJ also feel good, plus she is youngest and prettiest among the Petain ladies
Old 15-09-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Agreed. Even with capped bj cookie is good.
Old 15-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Though it has been sometime since I drop by to Petain. But For me it’s Cookie definitely. Even her capped BJ also feel good, plus she is youngest and prettiest among the Petain ladies
I agree, Cookie is young. And prettiest among all. Good looks play a part for me. So I’ll definitly go back to cookie.
Old 16-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just up Cookie earlier this afternoon. When I was doing doggie style with her, it's the first time I see her moan "oh yes, baby!" a couple of times. It seems that she is enjoying herself too.

Previous times I up her, she never. She just moan normally.

Turns me on even more, knowing that I had thrusted her deeper, and she had that reaction.

Anyone had similar experience?
Old 16-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just up Cookie earlier this afternoon. When I was doing doggie style with her, it's the first time I see her moan "oh yes, baby!" a couple of times. It seems that she is enjoying herself too.

Turns me on even more, knowing that I had thrusted her deeper, and she had that reaction.

So did you manage to get her number?
I should think so after calling her so many times.
Old 17-09-2019, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro u walk in or msg her for appt?
Old 17-09-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
So did you manage to get her number?
I should think so after calling her so many times.
I never ask for her number this time round. But did try to ask the previous time. But she didn't want to give then.
Old 17-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Bro u walk in or msg her for appt?
I walk in. She said she was expecting another person who msg her for appointment. But the person wasn't there for some time, so she let me in too.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 5
AndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud of

May I know will Cookie take new comer like me if I walked to her room and wait for my turns?
Old 20-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 5
CHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro U are lucky man.

I yet to have chance try her

I did tried Mun Mun.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boi1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is the milf from house 22 all the to the last room no time never see her any one know where u shifted pls advice thx
Old 20-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10155 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boi1985 View Post
Where is the milf from house 22 all the to the last room no time never see her any one know where u shifted pls advice thx
all the way to the back or just the front alley?
Old 20-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boi1985 View Post
If you are referring to Sally (H22 R23, last room, inner section), she had moved to H22 R10 (Petain list)...room facing directly to H22 main entrance.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1