The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

Old 23-08-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
Samyang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamyang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamyang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KL part time college gal

Meet with kimmy few weeks ago

Name: kimmy
Race: Chinese (speaks good English)
Face: 8.5/10 cute look. Looks as good or better than the photo
Body: 8/10 Slim
Boobs: 8/10 soft with brownish nipples,looks good on her
Skin: Smooth and soft
Pussy: trimmed
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 Accommodating to your requests. Good on top
DFK: no
Moan: Natural and sensual.music to my ear.
GFE: 9.5/10 Enjoyed my time with her. She has a friendly personality. Can carry a conversation on various topics and very friendly.
Damage: RM1800/2 hours
WIR: Yes
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-08-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamsters22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Gisselle
Face: 9/10, SNN rate her 8 however I have to disagree with his rating this time, as subjective as looks is one thing is for sure she is among the prettiest in SNN's current line up
Body: 10/10, she exercise frequently and have a strict diet regimen, the best body I have ever seen from SNN stable.
Boobs: 10/10 B Cup, solid, not too big not too small, amazing to hold and very firm
ASS: 10/10, when she took her clothes off and I saw her ass with black panties on I literally went
BBBJ: 8/10, not the most skilled as mentioned by bro Gomez but still very hardworking
Fingering and Daty: Yes and very wet
FJ: 9.5/10, she will tell you to go harder and faster. I was sweating even before i shoot
GFE: 10/10, very sweet girl to talk to and super friendly, also very curious about certain topics and ask alot of questions. No rush at all after FJ she stayed back awhile even though it is already quite late at night.
Overall: 9.5/10, almost perfect for me

She is not my first choice to be honest. But I am very thankful that my first choice is not available because Gisselle really exceeded my expectation on so many levels. Yes she is not the most skilled, but her looks, her attitude, her sweet face really makes up for it truly one of the sweetest girl I have ever met. Lastly, I would like to thank SNN for recommending her to me, really she is one of your best girls and I sincerely hope she will still be in this line for the months to come.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 31-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
gomez536 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Paula
22-23 year old, Chinese, uni student
Pretty, delicate oriental features, come hither eyes, long lashes, thin lips
Tiny breasts, probably A-cup, small and soft nipples
Slender and sexy body, smooth skin, trimmed bush
Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10, but based on personal preferences
BJ: 8/10, attentive BJ with good eye contact, very accommodating
FJ: 9/10, obedient and prioritises the guy's enjoyment
Moaning: 8/10, gets louder when switched on
GFE: 9/10, shy and polite outside of bed, but feels just like GF during sex
Overall: 10/10, personal bias because she matches my tastes

My 15th SNN booking from around June, sorry for the delayed FR, bro SNN!

Paula arrived at the hotel in a strapless Hawaiian top and high-rise denim shorts. I expected her to be a looker but didn't expect her to hit all my bullseyes when it came to physical attributes. Pretty face, sexy eyes, slim figure without seeming unhealthily thin. Pert breasts and just the right amount of curves where there should be.

I'll stress that looks and chemistry are totally subjective matters that vary from person to person, to each individual's tastes and preferences. She's not the most skilled with the art of BJ, FJ or GFE, but personally, I'd do Paula over and over again without any hesitation.

Her hot body and sensitivity to her partner's needs and wants made for intense and deeply satisfying sex. The lustful eye contact with her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock, the steamy look in her face as she turns her head back to whimper in my direction as I shaft deeper into her during doggy, her contortions or moans as she nears climax.

And at the end of the first session, she sucked me off so intensely and kept sucking hard well beyond my release, like she wanted to rescue every single last drop of cum. Absolutely top-notch.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
trialbycombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for my recent booking with Janie.

Name: Janie
Race: Chinese (can speak English well)
Face: 7.5/10 Not as pretty as the photo or reviews would lead me to believe
Body: 8/10 Curvy
Boobs: 8/10 34B, not too big or small
Skin: Smooth but not that soft
Pussy: Shaved. Not that wet all the time
BBBJ: 9/10 Great tongue motion to hit your sensitive spots
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating to your requests. She likes it from the back
DFK: 9/10 Good, the way she teases you with the kissing and sucks onto your lips
Moan: Soft
GFE: 8/10 It was ok and she treats you nicely. Not as good compared to Lynn, as she seems more reserved / less initiation which didn't make the connection as strong.
Damage: RM2400/2
WIR: Maybe
Old 10-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 16
Ch1k3rnM4n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCh1k3rnM4n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCh1k3rnM4n is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Ms Sue

First, thanks to Bro SNN for arranging the appt at super short notice. Second, thanks also to Ms Sue for getting ready and come to meet me so quickly.

Looks: I was not very wowed but she's still easy on the eye and very elegantly presented in modest black dress, subtle make up, tidy hair

Body: Got her dress off after some ice breaker chit chat and oh laa laa sexy velvety lingerie. Petite, nicely toned, smooth skin, firm all natural B cup breasts

Action: Had asked for an air stewardess and Ms Sue was the only air crew available. Would have loved for her to bring her uniform but tak boleh and I respect that. Instead improvise with Lingerie Air fantasy... Sat down on the couch and she ask me the passenger what I would like... I would like a BBBJ pls. She smile, kneel down in front of me, unzip my pants, pull down to my ankles, pull out my penis and start to gently tease and lick for quite a while before starting to suck, again slowly and gently, exactly the way I like it. When I cannot tahan anymore, I ask her to lick my balls but I still cum soon after, her fast reaction getting tissue that prevented me from making a mess

For the second round I thought of doing it in the toilet to mimic mile high club but she counter suggest to upgrade me to First Class. She prepare my fully flat bed and undress me completely and lie me down. Still in her Lingerie Air "uniform", she give me a delicious cat bath, not too wet, lots of teasing, more BBBJ.

I'm not quite ready for take off yet so I ask her to lie beside me. At my request, she chats with me about her life as an air crew, the naughty things she's done, her sexual fantasies, all the time stroking my thighs, my penis, my testicle. And I pull her bra cups slightly down to expose her nipples so I can stroke and pinch them and feel her getting wet through the fabric of those satin panties.

I ask her to mount me and rub those moistening undies against my bare penis and when I'm final ready, I cap myself and fill her onto the bed. She's still in Lingerie Air uniform but with nipples exposed. She's still wearing her panties and instead of pulling them off, I pull the part covering her vagina aside to reveal her shaved lips and push my penis in. I pump away in missionary but get her to act in a few modes... GFE sweet making love to stewardess girlfriend just off the flight, slutty stewardess seducing a passenger in mid flight to satisfy her lust, unruly passenger forcing himself on an air crew and cummed explosively in that last fantasy

Though I cummed twice already and used up the shots in my basic package, Ms Sue still took time to cuddle with me, more chit chat including showing me her favorite IG celebrities and their antics. Haven't had a session with such a bubbly, chatty, sophisticated girl in a long time. Will fly Lingerie Air again when time and Vit M allows!
Advert Space Available