The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-11-2006, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Heck why starhub never telecast any of the matches tonight? Pay increased fees yet no telecast of any sort!
Old 30-11-2006, 06:10 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Heck why starhub never telecast any of the matches tonight? Pay increased fees yet no telecast of any sort!
Because ESPN do not have the screening right for this round of matches,no live telecast in UK for this match too,have to rely on 'live commentary' by fans who watch on live streaming & Pennant has been slated all over the forums,if he dones't come good later,pound for pound he is a bigger flop than Josemi.
So another 2 points lost at home, have to resign to fighting for the 4th place now ?
Old 30-11-2006, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Very disapointing result... With our away form so poor, we cant afford to drop anymore points at home..

Portsmouth is there for the taking but we did not do it... its a shame..
Old 30-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Very disappointed indeed. Another 2 points lost. This time at home some more. I think the players all looked very disappointed and frustrated too.

Only good thing is that we are just Portsmouth and Bolton and one point from Aston Villa. How can we have these teams above us in the table ?????

Good thing Arsenal also lost.

I think once we get to 3rd or 4th position, the team will start believin in themselves and do better.

REDs, you can do better. Come On !!! Show us what you have got !!!

Cheers
Old 01-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Huh bro jadoo top 2 need to drop how many points den enuff har? Cum back liao har
I think they might have to drop their pants too.... hehehehe

I came back and went Bangkok with WuKong from 28 to 30th. Maybe need go HCM this weekend again... Die die..

Cheers.
Jadoo
Old 03-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

FOUR-MIDABLE REDS WIN AT WIGAN

Liverpool are celebrating their first away win of the season in the Premiership after goals from Craig Bellamy (2), Dirk Kuyt and an own goal from Lee McCulloch gave them an emphatic 4-0 over Wigan Athletic at the JJB Stadium.

It's the Reds' biggest win of the season so far and one they thoroughly deserved after they put Paul Jewell's side to the sword with all four goals in the opening 45 minutes.

They were boosted by the return of Xabi Alonso and Craig Bellamy for this game and they got off to a great start when Bellamy gave them the lead in the 9th minute. It came when Riise's long pass glanced off the head of Boyce; and Bellamy won his tussle with Jackson before closing in on Kirkland and finishing superbly from 12 yards.

It carried on getting better for the Reds because Bellamy grabbed his second goal of the game and made it 2-0 in the 26th minute. Again Wigan couldn't deal with the pace of the Welsh striker and again he finished brilliantly when this time Gerrard's pass had put him one on one with Chris Kirkland.

Rafa Benitez has always stressed the importance of scoring the first goal, especially away from home, so he must have been delighted to see his side go on and score the game's first four goals to lead at 4-0 at half time.

They made it 3-0 through Dirk Kuyt in the 40th minute when Bellamy turned provider to cross and give the Dutchman an easy chance at the far post. And it was 4-0 in the 44th minute when Lee McCulloch deflected the ball into his own net from Steven Gerrard's cross.

Liverpool didn't have it all their own way in the first half though and it had taken two fine saves from Pepe Reina from first Scharner and then Heskey to keep Wigan out when the game was 2-0 and still in the balance.

It would have been greedy after such a good first half to expect the goals to continue after the break, but Liverpool continued to control things and they were always a threat. And when Wigan did break through, they found their scoring touch missing when McCulloch, Cotterill and Wright missed easy chances.

Steve Finnan almost made it 5-0 in 68th minute when his fierce right foot shot flashed just wide of a post, but the strong following of Reds behind that goal were already more than happy with what they'd seen.

The Reds return to the scene of one of their most memorable venues on Tuesday night, Istanbul's Ataturk Stadium, and they'll be taking with them fond memories of Wigan's JJB Stadium after this win.

TEAMS

Liverpool: Reina, Riise, Hyypia, Agger, Finnan, Garcia, Carragher, Alonso, Gerrard (captain), Bellamy, Kuyt. Subs - Dudek, Pennant, Guthrie, Paletta, Fowler

Wigan Athletic: Kirkland, Baines (captain), Boyce, Jackson, Hall, Skoko, Scharner, Kilbane, McCulloch, Heskey, Camara. Subs - Cotterill, Pollitt, Landzaat, Wright, Johansson

Referee: Mike Riley

Conditions: Cold

Attendance: 22,089

Liverpoolfc.tv Man-of-the-Match: Craig Bellamy
Old 03-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

FOUR-MIDABLE REDS WIN AT WIGAN

Liverpool are celebrating their first away win of the season in the Premiership after goals from Craig Bellamy (2), Dirk Kuyt and an own goal from Lee McCulloch gave them an emphatic 4-0 over Wigan Athletic at the JJB Stadium.

It's the Reds' biggest win of the season so far and one they thoroughly deserved after they put Paul Jewell's side to the sword with all four goals in the opening 45 minutes.

They were boosted by the return of Xabi Alonso and Craig Bellamy for this game and they got off to a great start when Bellamy gave them the lead in the 9th minute. It came when Riise's long pass glanced off the head of Boyce; and Bellamy won his tussle with Jackson before closing in on Kirkland and finishing superbly from 12 yards.

It carried on getting better for the Reds because Bellamy grabbed his second goal of the game and made it 2-0 in the 26th minute. Again Wigan couldn't deal with the pace of the Welsh striker and again he finished brilliantly when this time Gerrard's pass had put him one on one with Chris Kirkland.

Rafa Benitez has always stressed the importance of scoring the first goal, especially away from home, so he must have been delighted to see his side go on and score the game's first four goals to lead at 4-0 at half time.

They made it 3-0 through Dirk Kuyt in the 40th minute when Bellamy turned provider to cross and give the Dutchman an easy chance at the far post. And it was 4-0 in the 44th minute when Lee McCulloch deflected the ball into his own net from Steven Gerrard's cross.

Liverpool didn't have it all their own way in the first half though and it had taken two fine saves from Pepe Reina from first Scharner and then Heskey to keep Wigan out when the game was 2-0 and still in the balance.

It would have been greedy after such a good first half to expect the goals to continue after the break, but Liverpool continued to control things and they were always a threat. And when Wigan did break through, they found their scoring touch missing when McCulloch, Cotterill and Wright missed easy chances.

Steve Finnan almost made it 5-0 in 68th minute when his fierce right foot shot flashed just wide of a post, but the strong following of Reds behind that goal were already more than happy with what they'd seen.

The Reds return to the scene of one of their most memorable venues on Tuesday night, Istanbul's Ataturk Stadium, and they'll be taking with them fond memories of Wigan's JJB Stadium after this win.

TEAMS

Liverpool: Reina, Riise, Hyypia, Agger, Finnan, Garcia, Carragher, Alonso, Gerrard (captain), Bellamy, Kuyt. Subs - Dudek, Pennant, Guthrie, Paletta, Fowler

Wigan Athletic: Kirkland, Baines (captain), Boyce, Jackson, Hall, Skoko, Scharner, Kilbane, McCulloch, Heskey, Camara. Subs - Cotterill, Pollitt, Landzaat, Wright, Johansson

Referee: Mike Riley

Conditions: Cold

Attendance: 22,089

Liverpoolfc.tv Man-of-the-Match: Craig Bellamy
Old 03-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

My apologies for the double posts...
Old 03-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

My apologies for the double posts...
Old 03-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

I am sure all real RED fans slept very well last night. Finally, we have won our first away game. Long overdue, but better late than never.

It was a very good first half performance, with two great goals from Bellamy and the third one was simply a gem that we know Liverpool can produce. We really needed Bellamy’s speed to get behind the defenders. For sure, we were lucky on a few occasions and Reiner saved our skins at least twice, but, we more than deserved the victory !!! We could have scored more if not for some dubious offside calls and that we took our foot off the pedal in the 2nd half.

Have we turned the corner? For sure, a swallow does not a summer maketh. But, we have good reasons to rejoice in this marvelous victory. I think the team was more relieved than overjoyed by the win, as obvious from their goal celebrations – a lot more muted than before. It was certainly a heavy weight off their fast-increasing drooping shoulders. Certainly, we will have more corners and roadblocks in our road ahead. But we will conquer them one by one. It is early days yet, but, we will come good eventually. Already, the pretenders like Portsmouth and Aston Villa are going South, where they should be in the first place.

Is this our best 11? I believe Benitez will continue to tinker and try to improve. I think he can do something to convert one of his defenders to be a good holding midfielder to cover for Sisoko in case of emergency. Palleta and Agger did very well last night.

Let’s hope we keep up the momentum and push on for our rightful place among the top 4.

REDs all the way !!!

Cheers
Old 04-12-2006, 07:18 AM

Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Looks like after Josemi & Traore,Pennant has become the most hated player now,getting jeers from the fans at Anfield. With Pool leading 4-0 at the half time,it's the best opportunity for him to perform without much pressure,yet he
flopped again. If being converted to be a right winger,guess Pongolle will do better with his pace & work rate.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Really fantastic game (at least for the 1st half). During the second half, lucky for Wigan, Liverpool took their foot off the pedal. If not, at least another 2 to 3 goals. Hopefully, Liverpool's EPL season will start going full steam after this game. The target is still the top 4.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Shows what a big difference it is to score first! We have been in Wigan's shoes several times this season. Sometimes football is such a lottery.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

at last our 1st away win of the season.great to c bellamy among the goals. i think the fight for 3rd place is on.
Old 05-12-2006, 07:12 PM

Dubai International Capital is on the verge of taking over LFC ?
Guess Liverpool fans all over the world are getting excited with this
latest development. I for one can't wait for this to happen,hopefully
David Moores & Rick Parry will remain as director & CEO, as Rafa put it :
with more cash,we have more possibilities.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1