The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Sad to hear that there are problems in burma now ) any bros still there can update the situstion"?? my customer say it is geting worse nowdays
Old 20-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
don07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Readers. When I travel to Yangon, I always put up in Seasons of Yangon, Airport Hotel. It is just in front of the International airport. The rate there is USD45/night. You can bring ladies to ur room with no xtra charges. Only setback is that the hotel is way out away from down town. But no issues to me. A taxi to down town would cost me 5000kyat. This is not a 5star hotel. But it has a decent room with AC and heater. It has a swimming pool too. Comes with a decent buffet breakfast. And the owner is a Malaysian Chinese guy, a gd friend of mine. As for ladies, you can ask the bell boy. He has all the contacts. Just tip him afterwards. Try to change kyat in the airport as the hotel rate is abit low. And near the hotel, there is this bar/restaurant where uni students work part time as models/singers. All chio looking ones. Buy them a garland, they will come sit with you. Talk the rates with her. And if she is fine, she will leave with you after her work ends, usually 12mn. Some of them looks chinese and can speak a lil chinese, but they are locals. SYT osso have. After that happy bonking. Not many people knows about this hotel as everyone wants a hotel tat is down town. Probably thats why the rates going sky rocketing.

P.S: Pls do up my points if you find this post informational.
Old 20-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Sad to hear that there are problems in burma now ) any bros still there can update the situstion"?? my customer say it is geting worse nowdays
I am in Myanmar now, but more to the Northern side. So far not much issues here. The fight is between the Muslims mainly from Bangladesh and the locals. They are fighting to take over the Rakhine State. But if u r being apprached, just say you are foreigner and from Singapore. No issues.
Old 21-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by don07 View Post
Hi Readers. When I travel to Yangon, I always put up in Seasons of Yangon, Airport Hotel. It is just in front of the International airport. The rate there is USD45/night. You can bring ladies to ur room with no xtra charges. Only setback is that the hotel is way out away from down town. But no issues to me. A taxi to down town would cost me 5000kyat. This is not a 5star hotel. But it has a decent room with AC and heater. It has a swimming pool too. Comes with a decent buffet breakfast. And the owner is a Malaysian Chinese guy, a gd friend of mine. As for ladies, you can ask the bell boy. He has all the contacts. Just tip him afterwards. Try to change kyat in the airport as the hotel rate is abit low. And near the hotel, there is this bar/restaurant where uni students work part time as models/singers. All chio looking ones. Buy them a garland, they will come sit with you. Talk the rates with her. And if she is fine, she will leave with you after her work ends, usually 12mn.

P.S: Pls do up my points if you find this post informational.
What is the name of the bar/ restuarant? What is the cost there? For Emperor, the cost is Kyat80K. Are there many gals compare to Emperor or JJ? Tks.
Old 21-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
What is the name of the bar/ restuarant? What is the cost there? For Emperor, the cost is Kyat80K. Are there many gals compare to Emperor or JJ? Tks.
I don't know the name of this bar/restaurant. But it is the only 1 bar/restaurant beside the hotel, cannot be missed. There are around 15-20 gals to choose from. Cost wise depends on communication and chemistry solely...
Old 23-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JonnyC88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like must use their local currency? USD is not widely accepted anymore?
Old 27-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Planing to go to Yangoon coming week. can brothers advise is it true that now Singapore passport is on arrival visa
Old 27-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Planing to go to Yangoon coming week. can brothers advise is it true that now Singapore passport is on arrival visa
Yes, it has the service of Visa On Arrival. But you have to make sure you have all the required paper work for business visa and 2Xphoto. LOI and company permit certificate in Myanmar needed as well as all other same documents required at Embassy. Hope this info helps.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

Bro don thanks but doint think will bothered with that better to be safe and get vis here
Old 04-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
artboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro don thanks but doint think will bothered with that better to be safe and get vis here
Better get visa at Sg for time being. Now arrival on visa is only for business visa. Some of my Sg friends went back on the same day when they reach yangon bc they lack one document for arrival visa.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by artboy View Post
Better get visa at Sg for time being. Now arrival on visa is only for business visa. Some of my Sg friends went back on the same day when they reach yangon bc they lack one document for arrival visa.
Yes, play safe, get visa from Spore.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by don07 View Post
Yes, play safe, get visa from Spore.
Yeah : just got my Tourist Visa from Myanmar embassy in Singapore : takes 2 days SGD $ 35 ... 15 St Martins Drive ( near Tanglin Mall / St Regis Hotel)
Old 07-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
artboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Yeah : just got my Tourist Visa from Myanmar embassy in Singapore : takes 2 days SGD $ 35 ... 15 St Martins Drive ( near Tanglin Mall / St Regis Hotel)
enjoy and have a nice trip to Myanmar.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sjogz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any update news bro about yangon ?
Old 15-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
resident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just come back from Yangon last week. Taxi around Yangon about 2000 kyat for short distances which should cover most trips from any hotels in the city. One place to visit is a stretch of road between Sule Pagoda and Chinatown (the end of the road with a Chinese temple). A number of discos, bars and restaurants are located there including Emperor, 369, Zero Zone, etc. Almost all have so called fashion shows whereby girls are paraded on stage and you can hang flowers. Entry is cheap about 5000 kyat or nothing except for a drink. Price may start from 400k kyat overnight. The models (to me not much difference) will be more expensive at about 600k kyat and up to a million kyat. Many are freelance and don't speak fluent English but some may speak Chinese and some even limited Japanese. Those under mamasan may have to follow a time in the morning when they have to leave. Otherwise, freelancers can even accompany you to supper and breakfast so no strict timing to follow. Take note that the girls will register themselves at front counter and many hotels do charge a fee to take one up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1