The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Smitten by an ACE China girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Bro, how can we tell you how to get there (AC) when you did not tell us whether you drive, fly or dive (in a submarine) from JB to KL

If you take AirAsia, after landed at LCCT, take the LCCT~KL Sentral bus to KL Sentral Station. Walk the Sentral Station stairs and take the Rapid KL Putra LIne LRT to Masjid Jamek station, then change to Rapid KL Ampang/SriPetaling Line to Pudu station. Get out of the Pudu station, walk straight (12 oclock) position for 200 meters, walk beside a carpark and drain, and under a pylon, walk out until you see the main road. Cross it and you will see a Bomba station. Walk along the perimeter wall, you will come to a traffic light crossing. Check if you can see the Pos Office, then cross the road and walk along side the Pos Office and a row of shops, until you see a road tunnnel to your right and a budget hotel to your left, After the hotel you will see a Food Court (New Peng Hwa Food court)......the smell of chicken will be strong there. The ACE building is beside the food court and take the escalator up (left hand side for going up otherwise you will be blocked and scolded by sentries and bouncers)

If you drive.....I dont know how to tell you as there are 8 directions that you can go there.

If you dive, please ask our TLDM for assistance.
Hahahaha......now i know how to take the Rapid to ACE...
Old 11-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Hahahaha......now i know how to take the Rapid to ACE...
一個女人愛你 你是丈夫
幾個女人愛你 你是男人
十個女人愛你 你是情種
百個女人愛你 你是偶像
千個女人愛你 你是英雄
萬個女人愛你 你是領袖
全國女人愛你 你是錢幣

You can also use the google translate here if you need it.

http://translate.google.com.my/
Old 11-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Oh! Oh! You meant the Sulu Boyz are cumming over too.
Don't worry, the bouncers will do their jobs and get promotion/increment later.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Did you heard about Uncle Doggie together with his pets are invited back to eat Nasi Curry a few days ago.
Yea I heard that...maybe the police knows he is earning damn much.....
Old 11-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Just PM one of the bros here so that u know which cars to avoid. You dun wan to get flip cars.
Maybe I suggest just post all the names of the girls here who flip cars..

The girl in your profile looks like that one I was very fond of back in year 2000....in Megami spa Ampang....her name Connie..
Old 11-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
hmm post photo better right?

thought some girls also depends on the customer whether want flip car or not...?
Old 11-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

So many times also cannot make it together... Back in KL Today and decided to treat myself... Book my regular vietnamese hottie for overnight. Not the typical SYT..but damn good service and 10/10 GFE.

27yrs old, 5'5" C cup
AR, DATY, FK, BBBJ, tight pussy, CIM...suck till dry. No rush...

DMG : 500

1 more hr till she show up....

Maybe next time I'm back in KL can make it with all the seniors at OS or ACE..

Normally she is only 140/1 shot so its hard to peel myself away and hang out at pudu though..

I wonder how much the PRC at ace will want for overnight at hotel....
Old 11-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Anonymous69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A windy night at ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercity View Post
Delayed FR. 8th-Mar-2013, 3am

Babes and illegal immigrants made a run for it after the alarm warning went off at around midnight. It was 3am and after the winds when I got the lucky opportunity to try Ye Hua and we walked down the broken escalators. She wears a cheeky grin as she tugs at my shorts. She asks me to lie on my front and proceeds to give a pretty good body massage. She gives a good CBJ too with a few soft, sultry moans. We get down and I'm surprised at how tight her pussy is. Pussy control. I give it all i got in missionary mode and she's very patient with it. We don't communicate much but she's nice to me and I reciprocate. She's quite a hot sweetheart, especially for a 100.

Name: Ye Hua
Nationality: China
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: fake B cup
Height: 5'5"
Skin: very fair 
Hair: long, black, straight
CBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 100
RTF: yes
where can i get her?
Old 11-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Now everyone can cheong (at ACE)

Every taikor seems to have his stable GF's (except Konkam who is still the ACE Cassanova......everyone can take)
Sounds like advert for AirAsia.

Konkam is the ACE Cassanova. All the girls want him..

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 11-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, how can we tell you how to get there (AC) when you did not tell us whether you drive, fly or dive (in a submarine) from JB to KL

If you take AirAsia, after landed at LCCT, take the LCCT~KL Sentral bus to KL Sentral Station. Walk the Sentral Station stairs and take the Rapid KL Putra LIne LRT to Masjid Jamek station, then change to Rapid KL Ampang/SriPetaling Line to Pudu station. Get out of the Pudu station, walk straight (12 oclock) position for 200 meters, walk beside a carpark and drain, and under a pylon, walk out until you see the main road. Cross it and you will see a Bomba station. Walk along the perimeter wall, you will come to a traffic light crossing. Check if you can see the Pos Office, then cross the road and walk along side the Pos Office and a row of shops, until you see a road tunnnel to your right and a budget hotel to your left, After the hotel you will see a Food Court (New Peng Hwa Food court)......the smell of chicken will be strong there. The ACE building is beside the food court and take the escalator up (left hand side for going up otherwise you will be blocked and scolded by sentries and bouncers)

If you drive.....I dont know how to tell you as there are 8 directions that you can go there.

If you dive, please ask our TLDM for assistance.
Like this how to get lost?..

Old 11-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
So many times also cannot make it together... Back in KL Today and decided to treat myself... Book my regular vietnamese hottie for overnight. Not the typical SYT..but damn good service and 10/10 GFE.
:
:
ACE is a place you need to see for yourself. Not all will like it. But they do have girls from -9999 to 6 or 7. Why -9999? You have to see for yourself.

Then again, 1 man's meat is another man's poison. But as seniors like pomrakthai will say, those are NO Sale Reward..

Those that are 6-7, I'd say they could have easily worked at a spa and charged 200+ a session.

Old 11-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post

The girl in your profile looks like that one I was very fond of back in year 2000....in Megami spa Ampang....her name Connie..
Cannot le.. Have to go to see for yourself. Me also new to ACE. Have to ask seniors like Pomrakthai or KonKam.

But careful of recommendations from KonKam la. Not to say he's bad, but he's the Casanova there. All the girls like him, so service sure No 1. So if Konkam say flip car, sure flip car. If he say good, may not be as the girl only good to him.

Er, the girl is a Thai singer. Annie, I think, cant remember for sure. Used to listen to her songs last time.

Old 11-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
ACE is a place you need to see for yourself. Not all will like it. But they do have girls from -9999 to 6 or 7. Why -9999? You have to see for yourself.

Then again, 1 man's meat is another man's poison. But as seniors like pomrakthai will say, those are NO Sale Reward..

Those that are 6-7, I'd say they could have easily worked at a spa and charged 200+ a session.
Yalor. Was at ACE a few weeks back. Too bad not in KL often...so time spent there hunting is less. Im sure there are plenty of nice ones... Just take a lot of time (and money) to test drive.

Maybe pick a time end of the month when it is not so packed.....

Different criteria... I hate to be rushed... But im sure if you get to know some over time... They would be more accomodating

The Xiao Loong i had the other day was quite nice... Her only mistake Was rushing it..as per the usual MO. I would have more than likely paid her extra for a few sessions... After all it was 4am...and it would be daybreak in a few hours.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, contact pls!
Still owe u guys a proper FR on Xiao Xue.
Already eyed Xiao Xue from the 1st time I was at ACE. That 1st night, didn’t want to anyhow take a girl. So did a long observation. A few girls caught my eyes and XiaoXue was one of them. Had a great time that 1st night as bro KonKam was introducing ACE to me, the modus operandi etc. He was also telling me the terminology at ACE such as:-

Low Sale Reward, No Sale Reward and Flip cars..

On my 2nd trip to ACE, bro KonKam straightaway called XiaoXue over and we chatted a bit. She chatted happily with bro KonKam thinking that he’s the one to on her. Think she was a bit disappointed that it’s me. (No joke that KonKam’s the ACE Casanova).
One of the big reasons I chose XiaoXue was that her boobs looked big and I was not disappointed. At least a C cup. And of course from our observation that 1st night, she goes up for quite a long time with her customers. At least 45-60mins. Always a good sign if the girl stays long with the customer. I’ll avoid those race cars as I think race car easier to flip..

Name: XiaoXue (Small Snow)
Age: Never ask. Not a sweet young thing but not that old either.
Nationality: China
Look: 6-7
Body: Curve at the right places.
Boobs: Real C Cup
Skin: Typical fair Chinese skin but not that smooth
BBBJ: Damn long as I took a bit to get started. (Getting old). No objection or comments from her. She just sucked and slurped. Suck my balls too.
FJ: a few positions. No complain from her. She just follows what I want to do.
GFE: 8/10 She even came to find us for a drink after the session. Great PR skill.
Damage: 100
RTF: Already did.

Old 11-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
:
Maybe pick a time end of the month when it is not so packed.....

Different criteria... I hate to be rushed... But im sure if you get to know some over time... They would be more accomodating

The Xiao Loong i had the other day was quite nice... Her only mistake Was rushing it..as per the usual MO. I would have more than likely paid her extra for a few sessions... After all it was 4am...and it would be daybreak in a few hours.
You sure end of month not so packed? Tot end of month, get salary, more packed

Can try XiaoXue out. See my FR above. She wont rush you. Sit at the bright side, and you'd see her walking amongst the table greeting and chatting with her regulars. Not many girls do that. Lookout for 1 of the better looking ones that does this, ask for the name.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1