The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Roy Ngerng Fired From Tan Tock Seng Hospital For “Improper Public PUBLIC Conduct”

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Source: TR EMERITUS

ROY NGERNG FIRED FROM TAN TOCK SENG HOSPITAL FOR “IMPROPER PUBLIC CONDUCT”
Post date: 10 Jun 2014 - 4:55pm

Blogger and activist Roy Ngerng, who is currently involved in a high profile legal dispute with PM Lee, has just been fired from Tan Tock Seng Hospital effective immediately.

In a statement, TTSH said Mr Ngerng, a patient coordinator at the Communicable Disease Centre, was found to have misused his time and resources while at work to pursue "personal and non-job-related interests".

They added that Roy had conducted himself “improperly” in public.

His activism at the Hong Lim Park protest was clearly too much for Tan Tock Seng who said that they had previously also advised Roy about his activities outside work.

The hospital said that their staff are free to pursue their own interests outside of work but they need to conduct themselves “properly, honorably and with integrity”.

They pointed out in particular that their workers cannot defame someone else without basis.

While Roy had indeed apologized to PM Lee originally about the infographic, which had been interpreted by PM Lee as defamation, Roy had not in fact explicitly accused PM Lee of criminal misappropriation.

The defamatory meaning was inferred by PM Lee from his interpretation of an infographic. Nevertheless, Roy has accordingly apologized for the possible implication of the infographic. After this, Roy went on only to raise questions and concerns about the CPF system.

The defamation suit is now pending court proceedings so it has not even been concluded that Roy did in fact defame PM Lee without any basis.

Despite this, TTSH clearly feels that Roy is definitely in the wrong and so needs to be fired immediately.

TTSH did not give notice to Roy so they will be paying him 1 months’ salary in lieu of notice.

Writing about his sudden dismissal, Roy said that it was not unexpected:

“Hello everyone, just a quick update. I've just been fired from my job. I've been expecting this.

The stress of the court case has made it difficult for me to concentrate on my job. And my advocacy on the CPF has also taken a toil on my ability to do my job as well.

I am still proud that I have had launched some first campaigns at my workplace at my time here, and formed some closed relationships. Though, I could have done a lot better over the past few months. My supervisors have been patient but they also have a responsibility to uphold and I respect that.

I know there are some rumours that the ISD is planning to arrest me. They have no grounds to. But I will be watching later and tonight (someone told me they usually come at 3am).

It is perhaps a pity that when all I want is to speak up for my country and my fellow countrymen that I should be prosecuted for doing the very thing that a citizen should uphold for their country.

It is our right to speak up and to defend our country and our fellow Singaporeans.

This few weeks have been hectic. Thank you for being here. I need to go back to packing, as I need to vacate my office today. Everyone is standing around and watching.

I do not know what will happen to me later or tonight.

All I did was to speak up for our rights and our protection. All I did was to do my duty as a citizen and a human person.

That's all I ever wanted to do.

This is all we should ever want to do.”

https://www.facebook.com/sexiespider...52226410994141

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1