The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-02-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That's the least of our concerns.. I hope you're not being serious there..

It's gonna take coordinated efforts of unprecedented levels from everyone to stop this virus from spreading further.. As mentioned before, the next 2 weeks will be crucial.. Pray hard we don't get community spreading..
That's reality, bro. Not everyone thinks in terms of big picture. Got people run from hospital when sick. You think leh?

Btw where is it reported about the free medical treatment?
Old 01-02-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
That's reality, bro. Not everyone thinks in terms of big picture. Got people run from hospital when sick. You think leh?

Btw where is it reported about the free medical treatment?
I think you should follow what's going on more, not just here but globally.. Plenty of avenues to get your news from..

https://mothership.sg/2020/01/hospit...overnment-pay/

A simple Google search will give you many links/sources..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

xiao bai yang look cute n very turn on . see her pic dressing not sure she got tummy

Not sure does she give nude massage

Last edited by heartlock; 01-02-2020 at 09:10 AM.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-nuo-massage/

Bro, 172
Wonder if anyone ended up trying?
Old 01-02-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

time to offer free lodging to all those returning MLs while they are under self-qurantine
Old 01-02-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
xiao bai yang look cute n very turn on . see her pic dressing not sure she got tummy

Not sure does she give nude massage
No nude. She is SN pure vanilla services. So very limited roaming and services.

But maybe now she can give you more of other things! Because she just landed from China and immediately starting work. Not going through any self imposed quarantine. So go try her la! Might have unforgettable memories.
Old 01-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She FL, can check on audi and other sites bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
Wonder if anyone ended up trying?
Old 01-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

But maybe now she can give you more of other things! Because she just landed from China and immediately starting work. Not going through any self imposed quarantine. So go try her la! Might have unforgettable memories.
haha, what this mean pure vanilla services.

she just landed ? i didnt noticed
Old 01-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

If suay-suay kena 2019-nCov from trying will definitely be unforgettable... joking!
Old 01-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
time to offer free lodging to all those returning MLs while they are under self-qurantine
thanks for the tips. Benefits of having bachelor pad.

Anyone starting a Hubei ML list ?
Old 01-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If suay-suay kena 2019-nCov from trying will definitely be unforgettable... joking!
That's what i mean lor. Hahaha.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
thanks for the tips. Benefits of having bachelor pad.

Anyone starting a Hubei ML list ?
is quite redundant and the inaccuracy of information will only create more misunderstanding for service provider and customers.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Just came back from China and want to start work immediately is damn fucked up to be honest.

It's so much better to be safe than sorry...
Old 01-02-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Just came back from China and want to start work immediately is damn fucked up to be honest.

It's so much better to be safe than sorry...
[Sent by Gov.sg - 31 Jan]

*New measures on Wuhan coronavirus outbreak*

_Travel restrictions to reduce the risk of community spread_
✳ *All visitors (regardless of nationality)* who travelled to Mainland China in the last 14 days will not be allowed entry into, or transit through Singapore.

✳ A *visa suspension for PRC passport holders*, effective immediately. Previously issued visas will be suspended.

✳ Returning Singapore Citizens, PRs and long-term pass holders will be placed under a *14-day Leave of Absence*.

*For more information*:
🔘 www.moh.gov.sg (MOH website)
🔘 www.go.gov.sg/wuhancoronavirus (Gov.sg)

Seems mandatory 14 day quarantine is in place by law. For knights to tell their ML friends hor. Don't sway sway violate and send back because of that.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's what i mean lor. Hahaha.
i not worry abt her rather worry those bro who visit her just return from china

Last edited by heartlock; 01-02-2020 at 02:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1