The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 11
wsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
Look like we got a lot of Bro here prefer room as I just finished business with Man Ni and she received a number of calls asking her does she include room ?

Anyway, I will never called FL include room one as I think it's really not hygiene and no privacy at all.

I did make an appointment with Man Ni yesterday and below is my simple FR :

Look : 6/10 ( If u looked at the picture, it's a bit disappointed so I asked her to make up next time )
Figure : 9/10 ( Slim and nice, the type like model )
Bathing - 9/10 ( Most of the FLs just washed your dick but this girl did it quite thoroughly and also help me to squeeze my black head out on my back )
Catbath _ 9/10 ( Excellent job, she was a masseuse back home so she know how to arouse your brother in no time )
BBBJ - 9/10 ( Any position that u like her to do )
Painting - No, I request a 69 and she obeyed me but asked me not to lick her pussy which I had already fingered until wet wet and wet )
FJ : 7/10 ( She really cum a lot and she really wanted a lot from u but just too bad, I am not able to cum even at the very end )
GFE : 10/10 ( Very chat able as we have the same interest and both of us are from the same dialect............... )
RTF : Yes due to not much choices nowadays.................
bro u went for the unlimited shot as stated at the web?
Old 11-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 11
wsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to behold

anyway curious, for without rooms
do u need the fl to register their ic too?
or just book urself then msg them rm number then come up
Old 12-01-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsmrtmd View Post
anyway curious, for without rooms
do u need the fl to register their ic too?
or just book urself then msg them rm number then come up
81 req both ICs if chk in 2gether. But if u bk rm n ask FL to cm up later, i nt sure le. I always mt FL outside hotel 1st to make sure they r the right person n punctual. Sometimes they can b late or fly aeroplane.

Some hotels req only 1 ic. So far FLs who went hotel def do nt mind register their pp.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

I also have a preference for those without room to go meet in Hotels, like as stated for hygiene purposes.

And secondly, those with rooms I have read all the bad encounters that they don't fulfill their timeslot with you, often having a queue of people and ended up being a rushed job as I was the victim once before.

All my great services and experiences so far, were all who were willing to meet me in the hotels outside. Full 90mins/2hours of fun.
Old 12-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
Look like we got a lot of Bro here prefer room as I just finished business with Man Ni and she received a number of calls asking her does she include room ?

Anyway, I will never called FL include room one as I think it's really not hygiene and no privacy at all.

I did make an appointment with Man Ni yesterday and below is my simple FR :

Look : 6/10 ( If u looked at the picture, it's a bit disappointed so I asked her to make up next time )
Figure : 9/10 ( Slim and nice, the type like model )
Bathing - 9/10 ( Most of the FLs just washed your dick but this girl did it quite thoroughly and also help me to squeeze my black head out on my back )
Catbath _ 9/10 ( Excellent job, she was a masseuse back home so she know how to arouse your brother in no time )
BBBJ - 9/10 ( Any position that u like her to do )
Painting - No, I request a 69 and she obeyed me but asked me not to lick her pussy which I had already fingered until wet wet and wet )
FJ : 7/10 ( She really cum a lot and she really wanted a lot from u but just too bad, I am not able to cum even at the very end )
GFE : 10/10 ( Very chat able as we have the same interest and both of us are from the same dialect............... )
RTF : Yes due to not much choices nowadays.................
1st of all, wan to thk bro doomsday123 for sharing his FR n answering my PM abt tis ger. Here her FR :

Tried her a few days bk. Here's her rpt

looks : 6.5/10 (looks abit old late 30s, but her sweet voice n fig make up for it)
body : slim n leggy. 1.63
boobs : A. Nt for booby lover. But when doin booby rub on yr body, somehow u can feel some sensations.
Svc : fj, bbbj, catbath, nice moaning, slutty look during bonk.
attitude :10/10. Very understanding n accomodating person.
dons : raw
rtf : yes. Value for $. Hotel cheap too. At G area.

Tis ger has a v nice char n quite well literate. Talk to her abt some china history n she able to explain it to u. Some ger i talk to were nt so sure of their history. She has the kind nice gfe feelings s if bonking wif yr gf. No commercial feeling abt tis ger. 2nd shot manage to "stay strong" n fire. Sometimes 2nd shot do face some prob dep on gfe feeling wif the ger. However tis ger manage to make me release wif no prob within 1.5hr. Tis ger is a gem.

If u guys looking for gd svc, she can easily score 9. But if looking for booby n syt, do avoid.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

support this thread for sharing!
Old 13-01-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
zhnovice is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhnovice is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: PRC FL without rooms

Support FL w/o rm

Miss the good old days.....

Hopefully we will see more of them this year.....
Old 14-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsmrtmd View Post
bro u went for the unlimited shot as stated at the web?
No lah, brother old liao. Only 1 shoot but also never manage to cum at last.
Old 15-01-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is my humble FR on Selina as she wanted me to help her because business is really bad for her since most brothers asking for room nowadays.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/selina_wt.php

Look : 7/10 ( Cute and Cheerful )
Figure : 8/10 ( Slim model type but not really slim as she had put on some weight which make her just perfect for me )
Boob : Natural B with pointed large nipple for brother to suck
Bath : No, I liked to usually bath while waiting for her in the room.
Catbath : 8/10 ( Kissing from top to your ball )
Frenching : No ( I think she did not allowed it. Maybe chemistry need to build up, then she will give in )
BBBJ : 9/10 ( Shiok and can do in any position u like )
FJ : 9/10 ( Cum in no time after some simulation by her )
GFE : 10/10 ( Stay till nearly 2 hours hotel room was out and I had to ask her to leave first. We also chat a lot of things and really wanted to bonk the 2nd time after playing with her cunt wet wet while chatting )
RTF : Yes when my vitamin is restored. This FL is out to please. She get very high easily by just touching her cunt. Oh, forget to mention that her pussy is hairless . You will not regret booking her.
Old 15-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

upzzzzzzzz
Old 15-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

zhnovice is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhnovice is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: PRC FL without rooms

Bump this thread
Old 16-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

upzzzzzzzz
Old 16-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: PRC FL without rooms

Evening Bump
Old 18-01-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pantylover1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tats y pls don give any tip for those with rooms as the pricing is aldry very steep for their kind of services(tip is included inside liao)
Old 01-02-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I know this FL wo room. She gives very good service.

But now she has her own flat with 2 rooms ... one for business, and one for her own personal bedroom. Totally aircon throughout. No one to share bathroom, so walk about flat all naked.

No one to share washing machine so all her towels washed and dried very very clean.

She has very clean habit of changing bedsheet for every customer. Actually not bedsheet but mattress protector, which is easier to use and put into washing machine. I personally checked a pile of it in her cupboard.

She has 3 in 1 coffee. And fridge with cold bottled water. And wifi.

The only drawback is she is not syt. She is a milf; but her service is excellent esply her bbbj. Coupon parking lots below, never full. Five mins walk to little india mrt.

Her name is Chen Ling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread