The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Nice Club at Central Mall

Dear Bros,

Was reccomended a place in Central Mall by a friend..
Been there and was kind of like that place.. Reminds of of my Bangkok days..

Its quite a nice place like this in town area but seems like its full house every nite.

Live band performs and a few Thai SYTs... Concept like those Thai Clubs in Rachada in BKK..

Any bros frequent that place and have "F***" experience with those SYTs to share??

(to avoid sensitivity or the AVs or ICAs, I hope not to reveal the place's full name... Bros pls understand.. )

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 29-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nice Club at Central Mall

Me long time no go central mall, wonder if Mdm Wong still there?
Old 29-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Kindly search the threads b4 u post any.. There is a thread dedicated for this place already... Its "Live Impact"

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 29-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu View Post
Kindly search the threads b4 u post any.. There is a thread dedicated for this place already... Its "Live Impact"
Sorry Senior Bro... Will check things out there.

Thanks for reminding..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 29-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dude.. there are already many threads in regards to Thai Joints wif Live Band goin on already.. u can refer to Centre and KTV lounge Tangos health

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 30-06-2007, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha....Just when I thought who is the outrageous businessman who dare to open another thai pub right at the doorstep of LI.............
Old 30-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Dear Bros,

Its quite a nice place like this in town area but seems like its full house every nite.

Live band performs and a few Thai SYTs... Concept like those Thai Clubs in Rachada in BKK..

Any bros frequent that place and have "F***" experience with those SYTs to share??

(to avoid sensitivity or the AVs or ICAs, I hope not to reveal the place's full name... Bros pls understand.. )

Bro Live Impact suckzz la, dun bother wasting ur time on those syt, they will come act sexy cutie and the moment u buy them drink they will disappear into the air liao

moveover their drink so so fricking ex...bottle of chivas is 400++...wtf might as well go niteclub better rite?

sadly i find all thai joints & thai girls in singapore doesnt give u the gf/bf feeling as compared to the actual LOS...wonder if its only me??
Old 30-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
moveover their drink so so fricking ex...bottle of chivas is 400++...wtf might as well go niteclub better rite?

sadly i find all thai joints & thai girls in singapore doesnt give u the gf/bf feeling as compared to the actual LOS...wonder if its only me??
Agreed the gals there r very aggressive in selling drinks n disappearing after that.....According to some bros, thats becoz they have strict target to meet everyday....But if I rem correctly, a bottle of Chivas costs $188 when I went there last time....Have they upz the price so drastically????

The thai gals r only here for the interim period n being in a foreign country, they will naturally form psycological defensive walls to foreigners just in case they r cheated without recourse.......But in their home turf, they know the ins n outs better than u so naturally the inhibitions will be lowered......
Old 30-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover View Post
Me long time no go central mall, wonder if Mdm Wong still there?
u must be leaving the clubbing scence for too long... I think i read news before that Mdm Wong is no where to be found liao...
Old 30-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
Pysco has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

i think you refering to hot shot..thai pub..with live tv screening outside the glass panel so patrons know what happening inside!! haha.hope this helps..
Old 30-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
Ahnook78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhnook78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

someone posted former club momo have become a thai disco as well...
Old 30-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

i work 500 metres away but never been to Live Impact...now retired (sigh)

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 30-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ladiesman217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Central mall = Central(the shopping centre above clarke quay)?
Old 01-07-2007, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
Is Central mall = Central(the shopping centre above clarke quay)?
Nope...Its the shopping centre across from Clarke Quay.....The old Momo used to b there....
Old 02-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nookie7 is Cool - loads of Potential

that place really change alot since the 1st day it opens...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1