The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-12-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=755250

Finally have a slot with Cee since her timing alwsys can't match my

Location.. Nice n cosy

Looks 9/10 syt with great smile

Body 9/10 slim nice curve

Boobs 9/10 soft boobs with sensitive nips

Bbbj 9/10 great suction with cim

FJ 9/10 can ride well and her ass is one of my favourite when I doggy her

Overall.. Great experience with her and is worth the dmg
Old 06-12-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super Late FR for Erika from SS.

Had Her on Sunday night. Location was discreet altho parking was abit unusual but still ok.

Looks: 8/10 ( Looks just like photo a tad bit darker but acceptable)
Body: 9/10 ( She is slim no visible fats. My type, not sure for other bros )
BBBJ: 10/10 ( she gets a 10 not because of skills but because she is really hard working and can go on and on. Blew me for at least a good 20mins after first round )
FJ: 8/10 ( Quite tight, willing to try any position, whats more to complain about)
GFE: 11/10 ( This is the part she really make me feel she is worth every single dollar i spent. French non stop from the minute i spit out the mouth wash until i left. And will hug and cuddle beside me after 1st shot)

Her attitude is also another thing to commend her for. Through out the session she keeps her smiles and gives all her attention to you. And to other bros who wants to try her, speak a little thai and watch all the ice melt away

Overall i will give it a 9/10. Really had a wonderful time with her. Hope have the time to rtf before she leaves.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post

Tried Jen from Silk today.
Another syt gem!

Looks: Young and pretty. My type.
Body: Not sure about the rest but her ass is worth a million bucks.
Boobs: Small, not for boob lover probably/
Pussy: Wont want to miss licking this succulent piece of vagina.
French: Didnt attempt much, fucking her lovely pussy is more of a priority. She does not resist light frenching and smooches.
BBBJ: Enjoyable simply cos of her pretty face.
FJ: Doggy, side doggy, missionary and back to doggy where I jerked off my sperm onto her ass. Beautiful sight. She was willing to take a long bonk wthout complaints.
GFE: Gave me a light massage and cuddled like a gf after that. On a rainy day, nothing beats this feeling.
Jen is a simply must try. She has enough FR to back up her credibility.
Seldom RTf but still I did for this SYT
RTF With Jen

Enjoy your Small little wet juicy pussy is also one of the agenda and can see she enjoy being licked !!!

Heavenly ass which is meant for doggy !! Must try!! Damn shiok and confirmed she loves to be banged in this position !!!

Guarantee annother RTF before she left our island.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
woody80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a session with Alicia from TRL.

Haven't booked a girl for a very long time but I couldn't resist when I saw Alicia's picture.
When she opened the door for me, I was like wow, she is very pretty.
Very chatty and playful during the whole session, good gfe.
Will definitely RTF if I have the time.

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty SYT)
Body: 8/10 ( Got a bit of tatts and boobs are enhanced but I'm not complaining )
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 ( Doggy felt so nice, tried a couple of positions and she was more than happy to accommodate)
Old 06-12-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas111 View Post
BAIT & SWITCH ALERT

Have some time yesterday and decided to seek some fun, msg 1 bro to arrange. Location @ orchard.

Rainbow Model: Reached location, door open but doesn’t look the same as photo. Verified with the girl, she also say not her. Reject and left, msg bro but no reply already.

GirlsxClub: Find 2nd option, tell me orchard also (same location). I say confirm, ask for exact, who knows same room also. I msg to say reject.

ThaiXscort: I continue to scroll and msg for 3rd option, this bro also tell me at orchard. I reply say is it this room xxx, he no reply already. Kanz!
Tq for sharing your lousy experiences. We need feedbacks to weed the lousy stables. Added to your points. Wish u many happy bonks ahead.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
Singapore11 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSingapore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just ended a session with Apple from LA

OKT response: 10/10
Location: 8/10 Nice Hotel (Not very discreet but ok, Central but not for peeps taking public)
Looks: 7/10 30% discount from pic... If you are looking for SYT, you may wanna think twice
Body: 7/10 A bit meaty but ok for me
Boobs: 8/10 Nice natural B-C, little saggy but soft with perky nipples
BBBJ: 11/10 Slow, sensual & very hardworking
FJ: 9/10 only changed a few position as I was quite tired. Rode me till she came as well.

Although she may not be a looker but I believe that her service standard is well worth very dime. Never touch her hp thru out the session
Foreplay was 30min+, Speaks french very very well.
I would like to mention for bros whom love BBBJ, you have to give her a try. Gave me a very sensual AR, played with my balls then onto BJ. She kept repeating this process for a good 15-20mins.
Last but not least, she is not a time watcher as well. Finish 1st shot with a massage & its 10mins till end of 90mins. I asked her to try for 2nd round & she compiled. Superb service!

For bros whom emphasize on service, you may wanna give her a try. Heard she is leaving in 2days.

Nonetheless, please take this FR with a pinch of salt. My experience may differ from yours so I hope you may enjoy her like I did.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
jasonbonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Visited AO from Mansions last night and promised her an FR if her service is good. Up to my expectation. Here it goes

Not so fair same as photo, but fair enough lol. Pretty OL Look with a pair of sexy let to die for. Greeted me with a smile on her face, once in room, she gave me a CFM face which I know I am in for a good time. She ask me to wash up, but I can from home so skip it, having her kneel down and undress me me with that CFM look harden my rod immediately.

BBBJ was excellent, right deep throbing is the in thing now, giving me her best blow I think. Next she undress herself and lead me to the bed. Wanted to RAW her but control myself. Thanks to previous bro, left a 003 condom for me, cap on and missionary her all the way, CID her in the end.

2nd shot ask for a light massage and handjob. Better than those massage parlour handjob.

Thanks bro mansion for a smooth and good booking. Will support you soon ! Give a discount to me next time haha.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Tq for sharing your lousy experiences. We need feedbacks to weed the lousy stables. Added to your points. Wish u many happy bonks ahead.
Agreed with you bro. There are many case of Switch and bait, and with fake photos.

Lets help our bro or newbie from this.

I will up that Bro for sharing his bait and switch stories once I recovered.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
are they natural or man-made?
Bro , I tired this honey also. I just Pm u .
Old 06-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 14
Blow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post

When to enjoy this beautiful lass at night..

Location: A+ (entrance discreet at night as all neigbours koon liao)
Room: A (renovated and big)
Toilet: A- (renovated but shared, potentially bang into bros)
Mattress: D (way too soft for banging, OKT please get it changed)

Moon is forever smiling
Face: A (pretty face)
Mouth: A (good teeth, no bad breath, no braces)
Body: A (figure 8)
BooB: B (natural B size)
Pussy: B (trimmed, if shave = A)

FJ = A- (hardworking, but mattress is a problem)
BJ = A+ (well trained)
From which stable?
Old 06-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel83 View Post
Model Bambi
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=1...6#post19499486

Look - Similar as photo except with thai tan
Boobs - Small B
BBBJ - 2
GFE - 0
FJ - 0

Had a few encounters from other stables but many, if not all ended with disappointment. Maybe should just quit cheonging.... OKT can say until everything is very good, best service whatsoever, but when open the door, the girl attitude is totally off

Reached the place, collected money first and proceed to shower. I tried to chat a bit but she seems unhappy and quiet. After done, went to the bed and she hid under the blanket....then started to keep saying, why book at this time (12.30pm), this is lunch time, people need to eat. I was like what the hell...ok nevermind, I said let's have a one good shot and I am ok. She still saying she woke up at 10am, haven't eaten till now and have planned to goto Golden Miles with other girls. I am now wasting her time. Quote from her "you just faster fuck and go, I want to go out".

I kept my patient, and shows calm face. Touch boobs for awhile, then she push me away said fuck now. I told her to calm down first, paint less than 1 minute, she said do now. Lost mood, told her to BBBJ me...she said no CIM, ok fine with me. So I asked whether can cum on body or not, she is ok. When I cummed hard till sprayed to her hair, she just ran to the toilet, use shampoo to wash it, smell a few times, wash with shampoo again, went out use hair dryer and smell again, apply powder and smell again. So I asked, want to use perfume?

When I said one shot is enough and just let me rest awhile, she was like so happy. But after awhile, she says hungry, my friends are waiting, can you leave?

WTF man....bonk this girl at your own risk. YMMV. Good luck!
thats the reason i dont like to pay first. its a win/lose situation.. pnce money changed hands, we lost our bargaining power.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
Chanmali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nutty from Basil

Just happen to be browsing stables and notice basil bro has fresh from the oven girls. Immediately captivated by this girl (nutty) and was fortunate to get first blood slot.

Location: (9) Situational as girls are often moving; but at least where I was was really atas and hassle-free. Central hotel

OKT: (10) If you still have second thoughts on this stable, I can vouch that it isnt any bait and switch kind. Pretty reliable so far. What they market is what you get, thereabout. Prompt and understanding fella too

Looks: (10) This girl is a stunner, a good balance of beautiful and cute. Looks exactly like the photos

Body: (6) I have high expectations. And I must say, after the first impression, the body tak match. SYT size but saggy boobs, slim but with some stretch/scarring around tummy. Trimmed and clean. Has a tattoo at back shoulder blade. Plus points for fair skin, almost no thai tan (wow)

Frenching: (7) Will reciprocate but does not initiate. DFK fans probably won't find what you are looking for

BBBJ: (6) Nothing exceptional, SOP. Experts perhaps can impart skill to her

FJ: (7) I dont exactly have a big tool but I think she's tight. Wet easily too. Painting not listed and didnt request either

GFE: (8) Decent english, talked to her quite a lot. Friendly and very innocent girl. First time in Singapore and the trade (I believe) Just that she is quite green so maybe the expert bros here can guide her if you do support

Generally, if you are into a really pretty face and good submissive bonk, I think you might enjoy it
Old 06-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Serene Seduction:
Looks: A bit MILF and tanned but definitely has the sharp pretty features.
Body: Slim and smooth.
French: Through out.
BBBJ: Good suction, eye contact, did it slow and steady.
FJ: Can carry around, Serene is light but still can tahan a hard pounding. Sexy moans through out.
GFE: Clingy like a girlfriend lol. She is good with handling guys I feel.
RTF: Maybe.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold
Basil Leaves Amy.

Okt has always been very reliable and steady, so decided to book his new girl Amy.

Looks: 7/10 will grow on you - discount abit because of complexion and thai tan

Body: 9/10 tight with natural C boobs which i really prefer to man made ones

Frenching: 7/10 will not initiate, but after she gets high enough can do nice sensual frenching. Think also because she is still green and shy - awaiting experienced bros to unlock her.

FJ: 8/10 very accomodating to different positions, took my tool like a champ even though i think it was abit big for her.

GFE: 9/10 very shy (probably because it is her first time here), but still knows how to tease (albeit with her occasional shy giggles) and is very accommodating. Lay beside me on my chest in between FJs, also gave me a relaxing massage (worked in spa before). She was also always smiling. I think with experienced bro trying to unlock her, she will be really nice haha. Do take care of her!

Sorry to all if my FR is underwhelming, first time writing - and it is only because overall Amy is a really nice lady who deserves a try, and how the okt really ensures that our time and money is well-spent (unlike those bait and switch which i have gotten before).
Old 06-12-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nena from Soi69.

Location: 5/10 Location G Hotel and no fresh towels, reuse from previous bros

Looks: 8/10 Pretty SYT

Body: 9/10 Smoking hot body slim and petite

Frenching : 6/10 Meh not much passionate

Boobs: 6/10 Natural B sag due to child birth

FJ: 6.5/10 most of the time dead fish

RTF: Nope
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1