The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Drs Tan &  Partners. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

Old 04-08-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 7
coffeeo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoffeeo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Extreme difference in performance, need advice.

as title, normally when i have sex with girls, i can last about 20min for first shot and then second shot usually last longer, about 40min (and usually i have to use hand to finish) but then recently, had an encounter where after capped bj, i stroke a few times in missionary and came in no less than total 2 mins... what is going on? is it because of stress or i too horny? would appreciate bros advice, thank you.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-08-2019, 05:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Extreme difference in performance, need advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
as title, normally when i have sex with girls, i can last about 20min for first shot and then second shot usually last longer, about 40min (and usually i have to use hand to finish) but then recently, had an encounter where after capped bj, i stroke a few times in missionary and came in no less than total 2 mins... what is going on? is it because of stress or i too horny? would appreciate bros advice, thank you.
It's perfectly normal. There are lots of factors that influence the state of arousal.

In my case if anything does not smell quite right I can't come. On the other hand my favorite perfume makes me shoot my load double quick.

Humans are complex animals.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 7
coffeeo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoffeeo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's perfectly normal. There are lots of factors that influence the state of arousal.

In my case if anything does not smell quite right I can't come. On the other hand my favorite perfume makes me shoot my load double quick.

Humans are complex animals.
thanks for speedy response. i have to admit i was quite horny as its been a month since i had sex (even though i went to a sleazy massage parlour 2 days ago and had hj) but for some reason when i went into bedroom with this chick i just... unloaded in 2mins fast. and that's even when i wore protection during BJ.

guess she wasnt kidding when she said her bjs are good
Old 04-08-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1648 / Power: 17
Attilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant futureAttilio2003 has a brilliant future

TS no worries la, i also always cum under 2 mins, anything more than 3 mins and i will feel shagged out cannot continue long these days, feel like engine failure!
Old 08-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 9
lolbunny is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlolbunny is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please share contact for ML and name PM. I will try out and let you know if the ML is the reason.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 14
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
thanks for speedy response. i have to admit i was quite horny as its been a month since i had sex (even though i went to a sleazy massage parlour 2 days ago and had hj) but for some reason when i went into bedroom with this chick i just... unloaded in 2mins fast. and that's even when i wore protection during BJ.

guess she wasnt kidding when she said her bjs are good
Bro, can share or pm which MP is that?
Old 09-11-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 2
Bulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS it could also mean that you were over excited because you did not have sex for a long time and this is what caused you issue, that is that possibility as well
Advert Space Available