The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 15
Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of
When Angel Meets The Devil

Many thanks to bros and sis who supported the previous story.
Here is another one dating back much earlier than the first, a time when I was less mature and more reckless.

Well, there is never a right time to start writing so please excuse me if updates are irregular at times.

Angel is a woman who left an unforgettable chapter in my earlier life, someone whom I believe would have shared a blissful marriage and a happy family with me. Regrets? I don’t know but it is history that still comes to mind once in a while.

Tracing back to the time when I was still schooling and if I remembered correctly, I just got promoted to secondary school when a new family moved to our little neighbourhood, or should I call it a village. That was when I got to know Angel, who was then known as Ah Mui. Nowhere in her name was there a “Mui” character but that was how everyone addressed her. In those days, parents had the tendency to give their children 奶名 or 乳名 (nick name) in belief that it would be easier to bring them up. Of course, I was known as “Ah-something” as well.

In the village lived people of different races, occupations and backgrounds. A few families looked better off with cars while the majority was average or below average income families. From my stand as a teenager, what the adults were doing for a living was none of my business. The top priority was to achieve results that could keep me away from “eating kway teow” (caning). On weekends, most of the children would be hanging out by the playground (only 2 swings and a slide) trying to participate in any games organized by the older boys and girls. Some of the bigger boys were real bullies but their attitudes and cockiness were usually put down by the bigger sisters, whom always seemed the ones protecting the juniors. One statement I would forever remember from an elder sister was “你们不让那些小的玩, 我们也不玩了”. So we had hooligans and bookworms of different races and ages all playing together. There were still times when one or two would be left out, sitting pathetically by one side watching the rest having fun.

Among the group games we played were “tok-kar”, “police & thief”, “pa chiu bay long” whereby the youngest player could be only 8 or 9 years old while the oldest could be 16 or 17. Typical of such games, 2 best players would be appointed as captains while the rest of us formed into pairs waiting to be selected. Ah Mui and I were always a pair because we were of the same age, and as a result, we were playing against each other all the time. Why Ah Mui and me and not other boys of my age? Don’t Laugh! I was the shortest among those boys of my age and deemed only competent enough as an opponent for Ah Mui. She was nearing 1.7m in height while I stood only a meter and a half. I kind of disliked Ah Mui for that because she was a few months younger than me but would always ask me to call her “Jie-Jie” in view of our height difference. Even till today, she is the tallest I have seen for a thirteen year old and I used to quietly think of her as an ostrich. Anyway, all of us had fun despite occasional fights that broke out.

Another three years of my teenage life flew passed in that environment and it came the year when I had to sit for O Levels. Much lesser time was spent joining the outdoor games but I became one of the top seeds and Ah Mui was no longer the person to pair with me. Gone was my kiddy voice and my height was fast shooting towards 6 feet. Though that would have earned me some dignity lost in the last 2 to 3 years, it was insignificant as most of my time was spent on preparation for the examination.

That same year, Ah Mui’s family disappeared from the neighbourhood and I thought they shifted. How could Ah Mui leave without even saying goodbye? A week or two later, I came to hear from some gossiping adults that her parents died in an accident and Ah Mui moved to stay with a relative. Yet some others said her parents died in a fire and Ah Mui was sent to an orphanage. Struck by the sad news, I didn’t even know how to contact her to deliver my condolence. It was a time whereby most households would have a telephone but we never bothered to know each other’s phone number. From the playground area, you just need to shout for someone’s name and you would see heads popping out of the windows. That was our protocol. Such was the unfortunate event and I lost touch with a friend.

Growing up in that environment shaped me as the hybrid of a bookworm and a hooligan. Almost another 5 years down the road, I was clearing my ROD leave when I met Ah Mui again. At that time, the first MRT train just began roaring to and fro the North-South line, and my family moved out of the village into a HDB estate. There is a Chinese saying “女大十八变”. What happened to Ah Mui during those 5 years? How had she changed? How did she turn Angel and what made the Devil?
Old 24-07-2012, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smlimau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When Angel Meets The Devil

camp set up ady......Wow! a new journey
Old 24-07-2012, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
adzeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sense a good story brewing.
Old 24-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

welcum back bro OO, nice to read another story from u
Old 24-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

machiam not bad like that...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 24-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 18
Lexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to behold

Ah Beng meet Ah Mui Story, my fav kind....
Old 24-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

ho say liao, another campsite ....
Old 24-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back bro.
is really great to see u writing once more.
Old 24-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of

Thank you bros smlimau, adzeman, cupid xpress, alan0338 and zyspt for support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvuass View Post
welcum back bro OO, nice to read another story from u
How are you doing? Thanks for the warm wel-"cum".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus118 View Post
Ah Beng meet Ah Mui Story, my fav kind....
Ah Beng... was once upon a time.

Continuing....

Five years wasn’t a short time, long enough for one to get married and be the parent of a 4 year old kid. At least two of the boys I knew in the village became very young fathers due the lack of sex education, more specifically, the use of contraceptives. People were all gossiping…. 把人家的肚子搞大了, 只好结婚啦…, and there seemed little said about abortion. Though I wasn’t one of them, I had two relationships, lost my virginity and did some wild things together with my hooligan friends. If there was anything I might have been proud of, it had to be passing my motorcycle license and owning a bike; from a little metal sheep to a bigger iron stallion. Not having to rely on public transportation was freedom only stoppable by the rain.

Completing military service landed me at the crossroad. Should I pursue higher education or start slogging for money? For that month I was on leave with the green card still in my wallet, it wasn’t legal to work so I used the time to source for possible options and did job hunting as well. Lost! I had never felt so lost before and it was like being thrown into the ocean with no land in sight. Everyone - schoolmates, classmates, campmates, neighbours and even the hooligans, had something to do except me. It was hard to believe that I couldn’t even find someone to lunch with, let alone soliciting for their opinions. Almost all whom I called gave me the same answer - “Weekend, can?”

Feeling rather dejected on one of the weekdays, I rode on my white iron stallion without a destination in mind. Cruising around aimlessly, I then found myself in the vicinity of my old village and saw that many trees and houses were gone. Riding further down, the marketplace was still there but I knew it would soon be torn down to make way for new developments. Seeing the place where I grew up getting demolished was like robbing my memories away and I could feel sadness filling my heart. Fearing that I might never get to see the place again, I stopped by the marketplace with the intention to walk around and grab a bite. Growing up in the small neighbourhood, most of the people knew one another and I was greeting almost every owner as I strolled along the stretch of shop houses, stopping occasionally to have a chat with some of them. Amazingly, that took the troubles off my mind and put my heart at ease, at least for that span of an hour.

Crossing over the narrow road with only one lane for each direction, I headed for the coffee shop. Thankfully, the stalls were all there and were still operating. Without hesitation, I took my pick at the Yong-Tau-Fu stall and found myself a seat on the outside where it was breezier. Minutes later, I was savoring a bowl of hot noodles topped with my favourite ingredients. After eating my fill, I walked back into the coffee shop to get a drink. Just like the old days, I helped myself at the gigantic fridge, chose my drink, opened the cap, inserted a straw and told the “towkay” I took a bottle of soft drink. As I was walking back towards my table, a young lady with long hair tied into a pony tail was seated at the table, playing around with my helmet. The view of her back did not resemble anyone familiar and I increased my pace to recover my helmet, lest it got dropped and scratched. Standing by the table and wanting to demand my helmet back, I was totally taken aback when the lady lifted her head to greet me.

Me: Ah... Ah… Ah…

There I stood with one index finger pointing at the lady and shuddering words were barely coming out of my mouth. I could swear that I remembered her name so clearly except I was tongue tied. She stood up, stretched one hand over and wrapped my finger with her palm. With a smile brighter than the sun, she mimicked after me.

Mui: Ah… Ah… Ah… AH MUI! Call Jie-Jie!

To see a friend who disappeared so abruptly 5 years back and re-appear before my eyes when I least expected was a pleasant surprise. Not much difference in height from the last I saw her but she put on some weight at the right places that made her look more like a woman, and a real pretty one. Though surprised and excited to see her again, I was at a loss of words. There were like a thousand and one questions I wanted to ask her but I didn’t know where to begin, and what finally came from my mouth was a crude line of greeting.

Me: Jie-Jie! How come you are here?
Mui: For summer vacation.
Me: Do we have winter?

From a short distance away, a voice came calling “Angel, we have to go!” and Ah Mui turned to wave at a middle-aged woman. At that same time, I realized…
Old 24-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
leob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcume back bro.
Old 25-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
matthew44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo, bro.. I must agree with u.. The 1st or so call the girl u meet in school will always keep a special place in our heart... Cheers to good old times
Old 25-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
cygnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Please carry on.
Old 25-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Thank you bros leob, matthew44 and cygnet for support!

Continuing....

Though this land was previously a British settlement and the English influence existed in many facets of life, I grew up speaking Singlish. Ah Mui sounded different. She no longer spoke the way she did nor did she speak like what I heard over BBC. It was an accent distinctively differentiating her from a local, but she was, and that left me puzzled.

Mui: My aunt is calling me. Quick! Give me your phone number.

Must be a prank fate played on us. An abrupt and unknown departure, a coincidental reunion and an immediate separation! Under that circumstance, I had no choice but to run straight to the drink stall, got a pen and paper from the “towkay”, scribbled both my home phone and pager number down, and ran back to pass her the slip of paper. Saying that she would call me later, she turned and ran towards her aunt who was standing beside a white Mercedes (one of those with rectangular head lights). From her back, I was waving goodbye to that pony tail which was wagging left and right, watching them get into the car and drove off.

Ah Mui’s accent, an aunt and a Mercedes? The one thousand and one questions doubled up to two thousand and two. Shortly after they left, I went home as well. After a cold shower to freshen up and getting rid of the sweat, I laid on bed thinking about the past. When I first heard about the demise of Ah Mui’s parents, I was very worried for her, both her well being and life journey ahead. It must have been traumatic for her. To make matter worse, nobody knew exactly what happened or where she went. There were sleepless nights when I imagined her being ill-treated by her adopted parents, going hungry without food, dropping out of school and many more but none were good. It bothered me so much that I told my parents about my thoughts and even asked them if they would adopt Ah Mui. Father gave me a scolding and told me to concentrate on my studies while Mother suggested that I stop daydreaming. That was just me, often sinking into deep thoughts and I still do today. However, what Mother said about my daydreaming turned out to be visions in the corporate world, and that was a boost for me in career later on.

When I woke up from my nap, it was already evening time. Having met Ah Mui earlier in day, I believed she was fine and doing well, and all the worries I had before were likely unfounded. If she wanted to keep in touch, she would call. It was another day where I did nothing much and was watching television after dinner. Ah Mui called around ten o’clock and I was more than delighted to hear from her. Yet, I had a strange feeling about her elusiveness. Would the call be less than 3 minutes before she hang up and disappear again?

Mui: Hello Di-di, is it too late to talk now?
Me: Yes, if you don’t call Kor-Kor.
Mui: Don’t want. You have time for lunch tomorrow?
Me: I am very free for 3 weeks. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper also can.
Mui: Great! Shall we meet at 11:30am?
Me: Ok, where?
Mui: Mandarin Hotel.
Me: Where again?
Mui: Mandarin Hotel lobby.
Me: Must go so expensive place meh? I still doing NS leh.
Mui: Don’t meh meh leh leh! See you tomorrow.
Me: Ok lah.
Mui: Goodnight.

Indeed, the call was less than 3 minutes but at least I should get the opportunity to find out the answers to all those puzzling questions in mind. However, going to a 5 star hotel was definitely going to hurt my pocket and thankfully, Mother sponsored $50 (which was a lot to me at that time) after I told her about meeting Ah Mui.

The following morning, I decided to take the train instead as I didn’t want to carry a helmet walking around the hotel lobby. Reaching 10 minutes before our appointment time, I found a comfortable sofa and sat there waiting. On the dot at 11:30am, I saw Ah Mui walking towards me and she was dressed exactly the way I was – a black T-shirt, a pair of jeans, a pair of sports shoes. No, we weren't a couple. It was a coincidence.

Mui: Where is your helmet?
Me: Now got MRT already...
Old 25-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Persistantly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro, thanks for sharing
Old 26-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
d0itagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, welcome back! Loved your stories and looking forward to more.. Though I really liked the Sex education thread =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1