The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-07-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by duneboi View Post
What's the best agogobar or places to find SYT now?

And isit worth going to gentleman's club?
For gogo bar I would say Billboard

For ultra high end g-club cum soapy- Caviar or 7 house of angels
Old 12-07-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Had the chance to meet up with a fellow samster and went in for 2 hours JG treatment at Rebirth Massage Studios today…

As usual, service was good and room was spacious and clean… never disappointing…

Coming out feeling re-energized like an 18 year old… hahahaha

Thanks for the Ba Kwa as well bro… you know who you are
Old 12-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Was there on the 3 july night. Soi cow boy, most of the shop open and some converted to bistro type.

Agogo bar some are crowded and some not. Walk past and greeting by many ladies outside to go in. Never go in. Bacarra not as happening as in the past already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-07-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Indeed but jub jub time how a bit hard.
Only when in agogo, airport, clubbing or boom boom then take off mask
Old 13-07-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Spent some time trying to figure out how to use f**fans today. Contacted a few of them via LINE. Some were not replied and some did not answer my questions properly. Maybe the OKT do not know how to use google translate well finally, I booked a lady because she is near me. To my surprise, she is located just next to my hotel Therefore, I simply walked over.

She is quite pretty. 10% discount from the pictures. What I don't like about her is her fake nose, fake boobs, and fake attitude. Despite all these, I must say the bonk was not too bad. The room was good too. The price was 1700 / 50 min /1 but I paid her 2000. I still prefer the girl I met at Thermae last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Landed on LOS yesterday. I went to check out Thermae and must say it's not bad compared to before. It was fairly crowded but not packed at 11 pm. Luckily for me, there were a lot of new faces last night. It was my lucky day because all the 4 girls whom I checked with are all willing to do the Long-Time. 3 of them quoted 5000 and 1 at 7000. Surprisingly, all said they are willing to stay till 7 am the next morning.

In the end, I chose Joyce (not her real name) as she is pretty, petite, and demure looking. I was especially attracted by her small face I don't intend to waste any more of my precious time. It was already 12 am.

We then went ot 7-11 to buy some stuff and headed back to my hotel. She was quite fun to be with - cheeky at times. I love her natural boobs, just the right size for her petite frame. I also like her flat stomach and she speaks English reasonably well with a slight Japanese accent. She told me her customers are mostly Japanese.

I have meetings the next morning, so I let her go back at 2 plus in the morning. Should have negotiated to 4000, haha

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-07-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Seeking senior bros advice on Soi Thaniya Jap KTVs, any bros got any particular ktvs to recommend or ones to avoid? Or any bros that went recently can share their experience on what to watch out for?

I understand the basic concept is you pay a flat rate per hour for your own drinks (free flow) and a room charge. Girls are by LD (200b?) and around 4-5 drinks is the expected per hour.

Many thanks in advance bros!
Old 13-07-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 14
calvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant future

How's the JG treatment feedback ? Location harding Aug to bkk will like to try out few JG recommended by the bro here.
Old 13-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
duneboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has contact for spaceplus booking?
Old 13-07-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thailand no need wear masks already ! am i right ?
Old 13-07-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i actually never tried jg before. speaking of genuine ones its supposed to help your health , right ? does it hurt ?
Old 13-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Spent some time trying to figure out how to use f**fans today. Contacted a few of them via LINE. Some were not replied and some did not answer my questions properly. Maybe the OKT do not know how to use google translate well finally, I booked a lady because she is near me. To my surprise, she is located just next to my hotel Therefore, I simply walked over.

She is quite pretty. 10% discount from the pictures. What I don't like about her is her fake nose, fake boobs, and fake attitude. Despite all these, I must say the bonk was not too bad. The room was good too. The price was 1700 / 50 min /1 but I paid her 2000. I still prefer the girl I met at Thermae last night
Surprised that you can use english and get reply. There is usually language barrier and most part timers only choose locals. Beside ffans you can unlock more by searching for sideline

happy bonking
Old 13-07-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Surprised that you can use english and get reply. There is usually language barrier and most part timers only choose locals. Beside ffans you can unlock more by searching for sideline

happy bonking
I just checked, those are the xxx videos you are talking about right?

Old 13-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
you sure not post-ops LB?
Shifu! Ni jiao jiao wo ba!

Old 13-07-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Which g club is this? How much you have to pay?
the last time i went was resort, now they renamed to dubai... my damage was 20k to 30k first night for member 3 gold bottles

any excess is how you all spend already but the service is really good. as in waiter and waitress attending to your table.

my friend got lucky, we went back to hotel the girl herself msg him on line.

i got lucky is bring girl go huai khwang eat and back to hotel.

so this heng suay lor

but i visited a few times so my hit rate is 2/7 times managed to bring back girl non transactional purely ons

tia gong can ask mamasan who willing to go and nego price but i never try so a your own risk
Old 13-07-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you sure not post-ops LB?
usually i see on the street LB sibei friendly lol no fake attitude they hungry