The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all
Re: Spoke to L16H51 last night, Geylang estimated to reopen next month in July

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
Saw reno at WH & L18, was told by an uncle who walked out from one of the hse that they are opening at the end of the month. Any intel from other bros?
my fren told me his fren work in those pest control company like rentokill, he told me the brothel is now doing pest control...heard july will open, not sure is true anot.....
Old 04-06-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
pawned is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Saw reno at WH & L18, was told by an uncle who walked out from one of the hse that they are opening at the end of the month. Any intel from other bros?
Went pass L8H45. Saw them also doing renovations. Asked the OKT they told me got chance July start also
Old 04-06-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light

Wow looks like more and more houses are doing renovations in prep for July! Still a little concerned that they are all saying "got chance" & "pending approval from authorities"

Hopefully they'll get the green light to open in July and hopefully the prices stay the same or similar

No longer do we need to deal with fake photoshopped listings in Dome 1 & 2 haha

Wonder how will the queue turn out when it opens. My guess is that the demand will be a lot more than the supply
Old 05-06-2022, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

But I thought the onboarding process is lengthy, if by next month then this month selection of girls, submitting permit should be by this month
Old 05-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
Wow looks like more and more houses are doing renovations in prep for July! Still a little concerned that they are all saying "got chance" & "pending approval from authorities"

Hopefully they'll get the green light to open in July and hopefully the prices stay the same or similar

No longer do we need to deal with fake photoshopped listings in Dome 1 & 2 haha

Wonder how will the queue turn out when it opens. My guess is that the demand will be a lot more than the supply
When LKY allowed GL to exist is to control our FW situation. Nowadays, the land developers, christian background MP and groups were the one against it.. for obvious reasons. But, now GL also provide a safe place with medical check. It also allow health officials here to study and monitor how to control and prevent diseases. Where do you think some of those protocols for covid comes from?

During one of the parliamentary session, even one of the NMP brought up taking samples from FLs and punters from their asshole to study if covid got spread. It was relating to the raids conducted on those annoying massage parlours that go around touting their service to secondary boi boi.

Anti Vice also very sian, OT no extra pay one leh. I think they rather sit in office and blow aircon than sit in a car waiting to bang door go inside see "meatworms" wiggling.

If you want to know more can study why comfort women stations were created during WW2. It backfire near the end of the war, because they reuse old condoms or totally ran out of condoms.

We have a small population and one growing old. If the men here chiong FL kanna STDs and HIV. It severely impact combat readiness and create burden for society with the massive health bills.

Hello! pampered ladies, lao chi bais of Singapore and sarong party girls with white dick spouse will you or your foreign husband defend your cuntry?

The simple answer is No. Someone here still have to do the dirty work.

So, GL will definitely be back.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Moi heard from Cantonment some GL applications have been "green light" in principle pending some further conditions to be fulfilled for final approval. Even so..... I dun tink they can start by July as the administrative matters need time to be processed. My guess would be September is a safer bet for GL re-opening.

OT but related matter...... 2 ex-PT OKTs have been approved to restart their brothels but the location is at Deskar road. One of them has oredi secured a unit a few doors away from the 3 existing brothels and is pending for AV approval for her WLs yellow card application.
The other OKT is in negotiation to rent another unit along the same stretch but not going smoothly as the landlord wants to be a partner in the brothel which is against AV T&C. He may have to look for another unit.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
But I thought the onboarding process is lengthy, if by next month then this month selection of girls, submitting permit should be by this month
in bangkok now, was with a previous GL lady, she said the agents have been looking for girls already, and the girls doing medical now
Old 05-06-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

..but the Reality is that Anti Vice may not have enough staff to check on the almost a thousand heartlans spas, mushrooming up in this island, plus the numerous social media sites of Sex joints.

So why Not lobby the MP's to Legalise the current Spas to offer Sex as part of the package ?

"Prostate Treatment" is a loophole for these spas to offer otherwise as Handjobs, yes, no ?

it appears that more kids are inspired by the likes of Titus, Puiyi, and other sugar babies, to also sell sex as a shor-cut to wealth, yes ?

Lets be more open, liberal in the sex industry, can ?
Old 05-06-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
flyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
..but the Reality is that Anti Vice may not have enough staff to check on the almost a thousand heartlans spas, mushrooming up in this island, plus the numerous social media sites of Sex joints.

So why Not lobby the MP's to Legalise the current Spas to offer Sex as part of the package ?

"Prostate Treatment" is a loophole for these spas to offer otherwise as Handjobs, yes, no ?

it appears that more kids are inspired by the likes of Titus, Puiyi, and other sugar babies, to also sell sex as a shor-cut to wealth, yes ?

Legalise Spas which located around the island to provide sex service, you think is practical?
Old 06-06-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light

I seem to have gotten zapped quite a bit for opening this thread about Geylang reopening.

Please be kind and understand that I was just trying to share info and I have no ill intentions.

If I have offended anyone, I sincerely apologise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Moi heard from Cantonment some GL applications have been "green light" in principle pending some further conditions to be fulfilled for final approval. Even so..... I dun tink they can start by July as the administrative matters need time to be processed. My guess would be September is a safer bet for GL re-opening.

OT but related matter...... 2 ex-PT OKTs have been approved to restart their brothels but the location is at Deskar road. One of them has oredi secured a unit a few doors away from the 3 existing brothels and is pending for AV approval for her WLs yellow card application.
The other OKT is in negotiation to rent another unit along the same stretch but not going smoothly as the landlord wants to be a partner in the brothel which is against AV T&C. He may have to look for another unit.

What is does ex-PT OKT mean?

Any idea what nationalities will the Desker road brothels have?
Old 06-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Petain Road Brothel Keeper
Old 06-06-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

..it's already happening.
Perpetual cat & mouse game
Simply Legalize, so that there can be better medical screenings
Old 06-06-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post

Massage parlour cannot legalise because of zoning of commercial places within housing blocks. Example is you see those massage parlour that does TCM, Finger nails, foot massage....loop hole too big.

But, if they allow this kind of things.. almost like hong kong "one tower one pheonix" concept. Not bad, 24hr within your doorstep service...
Old 06-06-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 14
jadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

Desker ever got brothel before ? Any bros can confirm.. I tot only part time lady boys but that's like 20 years ago ?
Old 06-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
I seem to have gotten zapped quite a bit for opening this thread about Geylang reopening.

Please be kind and understand that I was just trying to share info and I have no ill intentions.

If I have offended anyone, I sincerely apologise.

What is does ex-PT OKT mean?

Any idea what nationalities will the Desker road brothels have?
Those zap you must be those D1 stable owners. They see that their golden age coming to an end soon.. the prices starting to come down.. die die still have those that want to keep $200 and above.

If petain and deskar can open, GL confirm will open. So now is how those domes want to retain their existing customer pool.

GL can exist "officially" is because

1) there no way to eradicate vice
2) there's is health control
3) its a free infectious disease lab that can be studied ( WL every month need to test, then can work. remind you of something? People want to go back office work? take covid test. Those sexual diseases doctors are actually quite proud of Geylang "zero HIV" cases achievement. You fuck the WL there is like fucking a Nun)
4) the OKTs there pay taxes
5) it reduce crimerate of FWs and their other "bangala" population ....
6) ...Singapore Men(conscription army is still cheaper) and they need them to be healthy.

And you compare to D1,D2,D3,DL?

1) they dont pay taxes
2) no health checks
3) itself is an officially a criminal activity, it is "allow" to exist until no longer needed. Think about infamous MW hotel..why of all hotels only that particular hotel houses FLs.
4) the only function it serves is to provide those lazy interns and umbrages generals from wanbao and mothershit some juicy news to justify their existence.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1