The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 27-06-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
similar to pick nose with surgical gloves on
Hahaha! It just doesn’t feel as good…maybe others can comment…I guess it is about a balance between pleasure and risk?
Old 27-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

mostly will tell u there is a different some even encounter discomfort with the rubber example dryness, or intense rubbing causing abrasion in the inner wall. for guys it could delay cumming, limping easily etc. But like you mention it is whether wan to balance pleasure vs risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Hahaha! It just doesn’t feel as good…maybe others can comment…I guess it is about a balance between pleasure and risk?
Old 27-06-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Feeling the hot cum is also something you cannot enjoy with a cap on
Old 27-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
No risk no gain

No guts no glory
Old 27-06-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I don’t like condom because I feel I am separated by a layer. But not using condom with sex workers are dangerous. It is more like statistics. The more partners you have, the likelihood of getting something is higher
Balancing act between enjoyment and safety is the key. With normal partners I'm all for raw
Old 27-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Nature has intended that there is no barrier in the process of love making...

However mankind has evolved over eons and "recommended" that due to health and/or religious reasons, a barrier is to come between the male and female flesh...

So the question to ponder is whether one wants to be back in sync with natural behaviour or follow the mantra of no pain no gain...

For me its clear, for commercial = barrier, non-commercial = free for all subject to consent at the material time...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-06-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Seem like you are someone who enjoy the fruitful feeling of the aftermath
Quote:
Old 27-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 2
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post
My raw FL contact kena caught by police, how long until she kena go back to her country? Feeling super depressed. Been raw-ing her since pandemic start untill now.Is there any chance that she can come back to Singapore?
No worry at least you can raw her fww months not so fast deport bk
Old 30-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
For me this is always a deal breaker
Same here as well
Old 30-06-2022, 05:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No risk no gain

No guts no glory
like you said brother,

the only horny day was yesterday
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-06-2022, 05:33 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

on that note, how many of bros are willing to go down on the lady, or do 69 with her.

So far I refrain because I don't know where her below has been.
But sometimes you will be tempted.

Tried a local FL and she was so tight, despite all the years in the trade, 1 finger going in also tight. Amazing
was so tempted to go down on her when she was doing BJ.

Normally some ladies will offer 69, some will remember Yuki the skinny ML, and some other china ladies. So far, I have yet to eat anyone that is unfamilar.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
on that note, how many of bros are willing to go down on the lady, or do 69 with her.

Tried a local FL and she was so tight, despite all the years in the trade, 1 finger going in also tight. Amazing

Normally some ladies will offer 69, some will remember Yuki the skinny ML, and some other china ladies. So far, I have yet to eat anyone that is unfamilar.
Be safe than sorry 😂

we eat what we knew 😄
Old 30-06-2022, 06:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

I always put a CD in my pocket, in case of emergency you see.

Have CD will travel, it's a road of a man.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-06-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Personally if her v area is clean i wont mind, but clean outside doesn’t mean clean inside, i guess better be safe than sorry. Though as much as i know some FLs are taking routine checkups and willing to share it.

Just saying..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Old 30-06-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, doesnt have salted fish smell doesnt mean that she has no yeast infection though the smell is a good indicator...

I only go down on those I know are not in the FL trade...so its either FBs, PDMMs, gfs, colleagues, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytchioshiok View Post
Personally if her v area is clean i wont mind, but clean outside doesn’t mean clean inside, i guess better be safe than sorry. Though as much as i know some FLs are taking routine checkups and willing to share it.

Just saying..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1