The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 22-01-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
No difference to be frank. If you can raw them, others can too.
Its the self denial. Anyone can carry the virus. Higher risk is you play. But i simply don’t agree that we only raw with gf and wives because they are safer! In fact, WL demand CD majority of the time. Rather non-of the wives /gfs of others that i fucked demanded i wear any CD.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Its the self denial. Anyone can carry the virus. Higher risk is you play. But i simply don’t agree that we only raw with gf and wives because they are safer! In fact, WL demand CD majority of the time. Rather non-of the wives /gfs of others that i fucked demanded i wear any CD.
True oso. For wife, the comfort is that unless there is a breakdown, she is deemed to be clean but there's no certainly because before she is your wife, she may be a cum dumpster.

I know a gal who was fucking around w just about anything w a cock that shows her affection when she was in Poly. She can let one of her ex-bf do her raw and hours later meet her actual bf and let him raw again. When she quarrel w her bf, she hook up w guys and raw some more. She would be rich if she collects $ everytime she fuck

Fast forward to today, she married a super rich husband and have 3 daughters. SHM. If u r the husband, u think about your risk of STD.
Old 23-01-2021, 09:19 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
True oso. For wife, the comfort is that unless there is a breakdown, she is deemed to be clean but there's no certainly because before she is your wife, she may be a cum dumpster.

I know a gal who was fucking around w just about anything w a cock that shows her affection when she was in Poly. She can let one of her ex-bf do her raw and hours later meet her actual bf and let him raw again. When she quarrel w her bf, she hook up w guys and raw some more. She would be rich if she collects $ everytime she fuck

Fast forward to today, she married a super rich husband and have 3 daughters. SHM. If u r the husband, u think about your risk of STD.
Upped you my humble points.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post

Very true. Had a ex-gf who shared 2 guys were after her once. She then had ONS raw with one, panicked, went to clinic for morning after pill and then got together with the other the next day. And that bf was unaware.

Glad she was truthful, but for that moment i was like 😳
Old 23-01-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Do you still call them out to raw ?
Yup once in a while. usually do in hotel.
Old 23-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have with this ML for 2 to 3 yrs. in the beginning i did put on condom, but after 4 or 5 fuck. we start to go raw and sometime i did shoot inside. she say she never let other fuck but onli me and always like going braless when out
Old 23-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Ha , life is good for you man .. +15 for you Becos you enjoy life , but later awaiting for reload .

Quote:
Originally Posted by caocao View Post
I she say she never let other fuck but onli me
Is statement like this make me laugh

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 23-01-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wontonmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Is statement like this make me laugh
Sometimes it is hard to believe
Old 23-01-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
DitMeMay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have with this ML for 2 to 3 yrs. in the beginning i did put on condom, but after 4 or 5 fuck. we start to go raw and sometime i did shoot inside. she say she never let other fuck but onli me and always like going braless when out
She also said the same thing to me
Old 24-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NewyearNewplan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Do you usually end with CIP?
Old 24-01-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

I've fucked countless girls raw. From sg, jb, KL, Thailand even Laos.

Some of the girls I remember..

This prc, I realised that she needed glasses and couldn't see well. So ninja cap off.

A viet let me cip when I told her I couldn't have kids

Cambodian who treated me well, free fj allowed raw. Too bad I didn't have feelings for her

Prc syt milf forced raw the first time. Later let me cip. She has the best pussy ever. Super thick natural lubricant, horny as hell. I fell in love with this 1

Prc super good hdly, last time I visit her quite frequently. Sometimes she would text me whether I reached home after the deed. I had no feelings for her. But asked for it in the legit spa.

Prc squirter let me bonk raw as I visit her frequently. Raw with squirter, she made my dream come true.

In KL, met FL in bar. She new in the trade. Bring to room didn't ask about CD. I also didn't bother......

In JB, FL in room new in trade, always feel pain when bonking. Took it off and cip. She didn't even know what happened.

JB this syt, not sure if she new in trade. I asked for raw and she agreed. She looked excited and worried as she laughed and cover her face with both hands. Can't remember if I cip. Later she was bao by someone.

In Thailand bonked at soapy massage with ninja cap off. Visited her only once and Remember her talking about her bf.

In Laos, FL come to room, allowed raw when I asked. She usually does massage at hotel rooms.

Also in Laos, sssyt new in trade, not chio 1. Keep asking me use CD. I just want to ninja her that day...
Old 24-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How did u ninja cap off?
Old 24-01-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

I have known this ML for sometime in JB. Always frequent her whenever I go in. Always have the thought of going raw with her after developing quite a chemistry with her. There's this 1 time we were frenching and suddenly this urge came to me and I tried to insert in without condom. She paused me and said "haven't wear condom you know" I look at her give her a smile and proceed with my intent. She didn't said anything and after that everytime I visit her she will just automatically raw me without me requesting and even let me to CIP. Also met her for overnight/short time outside and she doesn't request money from me.
Like some bros said you might not be the only know to raw with them but still it takes abit of time before they allows you to. You know like some achievement unlocked
Old 24-01-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
she say she never let other fuck but onli me
imagine if she says: “men are always like this, i’m used to it already, you’re not the first or the only one who raw me”

do you think you’ll visit her after that?
Old 24-01-2021, 11:10 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
imagine if she says: “men are always like this, i’m used to it already, you’re not the first or the only one who raw me”

do you think you’ll visit her after that?
Prince Devitt +45
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1