The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quick FR on a recent trip to Jakarta

Getting into JKt was a breeze. Download the PeduliLingungi app and upload Vax certs to make your status Green. Takes a few days . Even if Red no prob, have a screenshot of Vax cert to show. The app ( like our tracetogether is used when entering clubs or malls but can do group "checkin" or just show vax cert, but not strictly enforced)

Plenty of Grab and BlueBird at the airport . Fixed prices.
Traffic in my opinion has become more crazy ....so allow more time for commute.

Now for the scene in JKT.

Famous CJs is temp closed.

Went to a 2 clubs and 2 chill places.

Clubs
1. Basque.
This is actually a Spanish rest that doubles up as a "club" after 10ish. Live band also plays Indo and Eng songs.
Lots of FL gals at the bar area after 10ish. MY opinion mostly 5.5/10 kinda standard. Ratio of gals to guys ...kinda 40/60. Min IDR 2M ( arn SGD200) for a table. Gals seem to ask IDR 4/5M but will settle for IDR 1.5-2M.
Personally didn't take one as nothing interested me . Lots of westeners and tourists

2. Holywings ( heard their licence revoked now due to a stupid promo last week)
They have a few branches , i went to the one in Senayan.
Very nice place.Lounge sofas. Not many FL but gals seem friendly when u invite them for drinks. I managed to bring back one. Didn't ask or talk abt $$$. But I gave her anyways next day and of course was not turned down.
More of a Local kinda joint.

Next 2 places are a nice hangout places. Little difficult to pickup but not impossible. Better to go with your own to chill.

1. Cork and Screw
Need to reserve table as it gets busy. ( was there on a FRI). More matured crowd. ( 25-40 yrs) . Gals come by themselves too in groups. Need to build up courage to approach them. One thing I've noticed, as compared to Spore, even when they r not very interested, they do it nicely iso of look away or cold shoulder. i went here with my gal but managed to talk to some gals and got contact to meet following day.

2. Skye Bar.
Need to reserve too. Think have min spend for table too but not sure as fren treated us. Same as C&S ....not easy to pick-up but not impossible. This Place is awesome for sundowner drinks. Crowd is mature too ...

Did not visit any MP, KTV joints . Both C & S and Skye bar is a good place for pre-party drinks n thot both places the food was good too.

Thats it guys...
Old 01-07-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
opencafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jakarta FR week June 27
First time in Jakarta newbie experience

1. Classic hotel (club)
As one of the bros mentioned:
LD =65K
1 hour FS = 375K
Stripper at the bar was quite hot. 9/10 with D cups. One of the best natural tits I touched. Lap dance for Abit but no further action. Nothing else offered also but would gladly pay for FS with her

The other girl I was with and went for FS was 6/10. Had tongue piercing and was very aggressive in tongue action.

There were some other girls (strippers) but wasn’t offered FS for them. Didn’t bother also as quite tired to ask and very noisy inside the club.

Total damage: S$100 (with drinks)

Overall, seems like it’s a place you should go to to try out at good price point.

2. Malio club

Went on my second day. There are 4 floors based on what I saw.

Went to first floor. There were some lookers. LD is slightly cheaper compared to classic, i think 60K. Girls not as aggressive as Classic but also not as hot.
There were some lookers but I didn’t try as I wanted massage. (FYI there is no massage here just FS) even though it’s a spa.

Went to second floor. Mama san show me about 10 girls. Chose one, had a quick drink and proceeded to action. Girl was very hot, nice curves with D cup natural. Bbbj was about 10 mins but no French. Service was above average but she didn’t speak English and couldn’t really communicate. Will rtf maybe next trip, as I want to try massage place…
Total damage: $130 (with drinks)

Any bros please recommend me a good massage place.. I tried to go to my place senayan at 10.00pm, delta spa at 10.30pm but both was closed..
Old 02-07-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by opencafe View Post
Any bros please recommend me a good massage place.. I tried to go to my place senayan at 10.00pm, delta spa at 10.30pm but both was closed..
What are you looking for exactly? just massage? or you need spa facilities?

Most massage place will close around 10pm in Indonesia, if you just need a quick massage, order one from gojek or from hotel (advance booking)?

If you're staying around kota, wouldn't really recommend going to myplace senayan as it's rather far. But if you staying south or thamrin area, then by all means.

So maybe you would want to re-arrange your itinerary, chiong hard then go to massage the next day
Old 05-07-2022, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good day Gents,

My first ever visit to Hotel Malio on Sunday(3rd Jul), got there at about 630pm from PIK. Was recommended by a friend, as my last time I was in Jakarta Alexis was still open and my go to place.
So arrived at Malio got number tagged and was told go to level 2. Bar was quiet only a handful of patrons, good amount of girls. Indon, Viet, Kazakh, Ukrainian & Russians available, imho the Indon & Viet were better looking that day. Every 20 sure got someone viewing so managed to see all the girls.
Pricing by the Mama as I remembered 1.8 for best Indon, about 2.8 for Viet and I think above 3mil for the Eastern Europeans.
SOP was everything from the bar, you go jacuzzi on level 1 must go level 2 for girl. Every thing else was closed. Pick your poison then 1hr boom boom as the mama said.
I didn’t pick any as I just wanted a couple of beers for first visit and saving myself for BKK
I honestly don’t know how it works in Malio as first time and was more interested in SPA but was closed. If some bro can enlighten me on how Malio works will be appreciated as all reviews were from before Covid.
Old 05-07-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
boymetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from 1 week trip to Jakarta. My first 5 days, i spent visiting my Relatives there.

On Saturday 2nd July i manage to have my own time..
went to book and stay at Hotel Classic (cuz i read abt the nice review abt the place). Hotel is $39 book via Agoda. Standard Cosy Room. Nice Hotel.

7pm i alone went to the Club @ Level 2..walk in,theres a live Band playing. Place is not crowded cuz its still early. Took a seat ..a Mami approach me and introduce herself..soon she brought one of her girl to accompany me. I had 4 Cans of Beers + 1 pack of Ciggaretes, peanuts,one LD and mineral..total cost around 450rb ($45). Lady wise..its 365rb ($36) for one shot/1 hr.. @ a nearby rooms. Was offered 2 girls @ $50... But too shy to take 2 girls lol. The girl i took is quite friendly,take care of my needs ,service wise is not bad for the price i paid. Tip her 100k.

Left at 9pm..which is quite early.. As i left, the waitress..the counter lady outside + the security outside ask for tips / coffee money.. Sucks but then i dont want to ruin my night..i gave them like 50rb n 100rb to share among them.

In the hotel around 1am..suddenly feel the urge to bonk again, open michat and settled for a lady @ 500rb ($50). Girl is totaly different from Pic..but still pretty so i didnt reject. I think those at michat might be some middleman/pimp pretending to be the girls..and acting/areange for them. After Bonk..went to sleep.

Next Day Check out. My Flight is at 9pm..still havr a few hours..so.i google and manage to find this Spa Massage Place name "New Kimono".. They have their own instagram and whatsapp where u can view which girls r available on that day. Location is at Mangga Besar
Price is 330rb (Massage n HJ) , 530rb (Massage HJ n FJ) and 670rb (Massage,HJ,BJ,FJ + Body Massage). I took the 670rb package- ... Its one of the best massage services i ever had..my girl number (001 /CiCi) ..the services really damn good. Makes me want to visit the place again next trip..

Overall had a good bonk trip on my final day in Jakarta. Thanks for the Broz who recommend the place Classic. Cheers
Old 05-07-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boymetal View Post
Just came back from 1 week trip to Jakarta. My first 5 days, i spent visiting my Relatives there.

On Saturday 2nd July i manage to have my own time..
went to book and stay at Hotel Classic (cuz i read abt the nice review abt the place). Hotel is $39 book via Agoda. Standard Cosy Room. Nice Hotel.

7pm i alone went to the Club @ Level 2..walk in,theres a live Band playing. Place is not crowded cuz its still early. Took a seat ..a Mami approach me and introduce herself..soon she brought one of her girl to accompany me. I had 4 Cans of Beers + 1 pack of Ciggaretes, peanuts,one LD and mineral..total cost around 450rb ($45). Lady wise..its 365rb ($36) for one shot/1 hr.. @ a nearby rooms. Was offered 2 girls @ $50... But too shy to take 2 girls lol. The girl i took is quite friendly,take care of my needs ,service wise is not bad for the price i paid. Tip her 100k.

Left at 9pm..which is quite early.. As i left, the waitress..the counter lady outside + the security outside ask for tips / coffee money.. Sucks but then i dont want to ruin my night..i gave them like 50rb n 100rb to share among them.

In the hotel around 1am..suddenly feel the urge to bonk again, open michat and settled for a lady @ 500rb ($50). Girl is totaly different from Pic..but still pretty so i didnt reject. I think those at michat might be some middleman/pimp pretending to be the girls..and acting/areange for them. After Bonk..went to sleep.

Next Day Check out. My Flight is at 9pm..still havr a few hours..so.i google and manage to find this Spa Massage Place name "New Kimono".. They have their own instagram and whatsapp where u can view which girls r available on that day. Location is at Mangga Besar
Price is 330rb (Massage n HJ) , 530rb (Massage HJ n FJ) and 670rb (Massage,HJ,BJ,FJ + Body Massage). I took the 670rb package- ... Its one of the best massage services i ever had..my girl number (001 /CiCi) ..the services really damn good. Makes me want to visit the place again next trip..

Overall had a good bonk trip on my final day in Jakarta. Thanks for the Broz who recommend the place Classic. Cheers
Is NEW KIMONO the exact name on Instagram? Can't seem to find any.
Old 06-07-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Is NEW KIMONO the exact name on Instagram? Can't seem to find any.
I'm just gonna take a wild guess.... maybe he's referring to "New Kimochi Mabes 2" ?

Last edited by Setzer; 06-07-2022 at 09:11 AM. Reason: removed ig cos i think it's not the right one.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
boymetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
I'm just gonna take a wild guess.... maybe he's referring to "New Kimochi Mabes 2" ?
Yeah you are correct...its new kimochi mabes 2...their IG is "{personal info not allowed - edited by mod}

Thanka for correcting me

Last edited by Hurricane88; 06-07-2022 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Guys, would appreciate if the laojiao could share some ktv recommendations. Visiting with some friends soon
Old 09-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer2018 View Post
Guys, would appreciate if the laojiao could share some ktv recommendations. Visiting with some friends soon
Hello there, ur question is rather vague as jkt has different tiers of ktv ie. Cheap/rundown ones to posh/luxury ones. And also in different areas.

Maybe you can start with your any preferred area (north/central/west/south), your budget and probably expectations.

If u can provide more details, pretty sure u can get more precise recommendations that caters to ur group's needs. Cheers
Old 11-07-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hello there, ur question is rather vague as jkt has different tiers of ktv ie. Cheap/rundown ones to posh/luxury ones. And also in different areas.

Maybe you can start with your any preferred area (north/central/west/south), your budget and probably expectations.

If u can provide more details, pretty sure u can get more precise recommendations that caters to ur group's needs. Cheers
Setzer, appreciate your feedback and indeed my qn was too vague.

I'm looking to stay near Kota Tua / a bit south of that

Ktv wise we are familiar with the sg setup (which can be considered more wild and touchy than Malaysia standards). Looking for something wilder than sg setup. Pricing am familiar with about 300 per pax per night, butterfly, but from what I'm reading it may be more pricey in Jakarta. Glad to get some suggestions if our budget is out of wac (too low!!)
Old 11-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Setzer, appreciate your feedback and indeed my qn was too vague.

I'm looking to stay near Kota Tua / a bit south of that

Ktv wise we are familiar with the sg setup (which can be considered more wild and touchy than Malaysia standards). Looking for something wilder than sg setup. Pricing am familiar with about 300 per pax per night, butterfly, but from what I'm reading it may be more pricey in Jakarta. Glad to get some suggestions if our budget is out of wac (too low!!)

$300 sgd per pax per night is pretty good for most of the ktvs around kota. And indo ktv girls in general are pretty fun/wild, you can try sweettalk your way around...who knows what extras you might get.

just an example for your reference (might not be most accurate/updated)

Ktv around mangga besar - tips ranging from 700k to 1.3mil for girl. (some even comes with package of 2 hours singing + 1 hour fj) .. alcohol probably can get a bottle black label/chivas for 1.6mil. So if you go as a group, should still fit your budget. Just don't order too many mixers (they charge u quite ex for mixers just like BKK)

Anyway probably the regulars here can share some ktvs to you... you might find cheaper ones, or more expensive ones.

Just so you know, over in indonesia you don't really get butterfly. They use voucher system where you pay 1 voucher, the girl will sit with u for x hours. (first 10-15mins can change foc if you don't like) then usually its like 1 more voucher to strip etc (for 30-45 mins?) or +2 voucher for fj etc.

all prices are excluding taxes.. always try to factor in at least 20% tax in your total bill as indon have luxury tax. The highest I have seen is about 30%

I've heard stories of having orgy session at ktv... like you pay 2 vouchers for each girl... drink n warm up, then get them to strip and the party begins. But I've yet to try that myself

Hope you will find your way around, and bring protection(caps) with you everywhere u go, you never know when u might need it
Old 12-07-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Many thanks and indeed good advice haha

So roughly about 1.5m all in for avr tips and split one bottle 3ways. I assume no mummy fee?

Thanks again sir.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Many thanks and indeed good advice haha

So roughly about 1.5m all in for avr tips and split one bottle 3ways. I assume no mummy fee?

Thanks again sir.
Errm, depends which ktv u go. Like I said, the earlier numbers etc just serves as a reference. U definitely can get something at 1.5mil, but there's also cheaper or more expensive ones.

Mummy u can just tip her like rp 100k-200k shld be more than enough.

The mic test guy probably 20k-50k

Waiter maybe 50k total.

Some ktvs might ask for extra tips for the girls on top of their vouchers, so always ask in detail. Last thing u want is to feel getting knocked off and spoil the mood.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Errm, depends which ktv u go. Like I said, the earlier numbers etc just serves as a reference. U definitely can get something at 1.5mil, but there's also cheaper or more expensive ones.

Mummy u can just tip her like rp 100k-200k shld be more than enough.

The mic test guy probably 20k-50k

Waiter maybe 50k total.

Some ktvs might ask for extra tips for the girls on top of their vouchers, so always ask in detail. Last thing u want is to feel getting knocked off and spoil the mood.
Thanks for advice. Upped you.
Glad to get some recommendations from the other bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1