The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Girl 10 is the best cat 50 i've ever had. Pretty cfm face, ample boobs, preshower heavy petting, passionate frenching, allow painting of her sweet pussy, deep throat bbbj, intense love making, excellent gfe and kc.

Too bad she's leaving in 2 days.
Totally agree... such gem are hard to find... well... all good things come to an end.... all the best to her....
Old 29-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Totally agree... such gem are hard to find... well... all good things come to an end.... all the best to her....
Yeah. All the best to her. Hope can find new gems like her.
Old 16-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy20 View Post
88 if you go one session she like time watcher? unless you extend if not I think she just want chop chop finish go out and take another customer. correct me if I'm wrong but svc wise yeh not bad
rtf pui few times recently (1hr everytime), gfe n service improved alot (get all that i wanted/requested for), but still a little rush rush after bell rang...i was told its the house rule ("dont stay in the room for too long after bell rings").

still kiv her

Last edited by francesco; 18-07-2015 at 12:20 PM.
Old 17-07-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, it happens to me a few times too... the WL shower me and let me out while she herself is still naked after the bell rang.

Anyway Pui is a great gem... svc is top notch...
Old 17-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
rtf pui few times recently (1hr everytime), gfe n service improved alot (get all that i wanted/requested for), but still a little rush rush after bell rang...i was told its the house rule (dont stay in the room for too long after bell rang).
waoo.... i nvr get everythin....ask but onli get some pecks leh...
what u do...u high level cheongster orr...
if can get many thing i sure treasure her makmak...
Old 17-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Smile Re: L8h45

I dislike sharing FR on forum because this means long queuing time the next time I visit my favorite ladies. However, I think positive FRs help raise the service standards of the whole brothel industry in geylang because those houses/girls giving below-par service standards will envy the big profits reaped by good-service ones. And then, they will feel the competitiveness to perform better.

Anyway, here is positive FR for L8H45G93.
I forgotten her name already but the experience was terrific.

When I entered H45, I was undecided between two ladies. The manager noticed I was unsure so he pointed to G93 saying that her service is better. Oh well, then I followed the manager's advice.

G93 looks SYT and resembles those bubbly poly girl active in sport. Face is 7/10. Body is not slim but no fat also, quite balance. Skin is not tanned, more on the fair side. She was very friendly and making jokes. It was cheerful sex. Haha
Lots of GFE with all the many tight hugs and kisses (but no french). It was machiam she wants to own my body. Catbath and CBJ are good. FJ is lovely as well with the natural moans. After i cum, we still hug and chit chat together.

When I wanted to RTF her on another day, she was taken by another customer. I waited for 30mins in queue but this customer extended. Well, his session must be satisfying enough for him to extend.
And so I selected another babe ... to be continued with next FR
Old 17-07-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8H45 G93 Moon (ex WH43 G7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
.. sharing FR means long queuing time ... forgotten her name already but the experience was terrific.

G93 looks SYT .. bubbly poly girl .. . Face is 7/10. Body .. quite balance. ... very friendly .. jokes.... cheerful sex. ... Lots of GFE with .. many tight hugs and kisses .. Catbath and CBJ are good. FJ is lovely as well with the natural moans. After i cum, we still hug and chit chat together ...
L8H45 G93's name is "Moon" (ex WH43 G7) - in my highly recommended list.
Earlier FR: http://samsforum.com/show...&postcount=535

Wishing all a nice weekend.
Cheers.
Old 17-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L8 H45 G28

Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks young about 20, short hair, slim figure)
Boobs: 7/10 (A Cup but i like)
Shower: 8/10 (Good thorough cleaning and some frenching in shower)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Nice suction and some moaning to turn me on)
Cat Bath: 8/10 (lick and twirling around nipples)
French: 10/10 (Lots of passionate frenching, touching and caressing)
FJ: 7/10 (soft natural moans)
GFE: 9.5/10 (really go all out to please and felt like a passionate caring gf)
RTF: Yes

She has alot of potential here...will highly recommend her...
Old 18-07-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
waoo.... i nvr get everythin....ask but onli get some pecks leh...
what u do...u high level cheongster orr...
if can get many thing i sure treasure her makmak...
hehe paiseh to tell u cos some of them might sound like "perverted" requests , of cos no forcing her if she not into it

i rtf few times (1 hr each time) before started making request(s), n she is the only one i support in this house, so yeah maybe u can try that

my intel said okt is monitoring this forum,
if only okt can relax the rules "faster out after bell rings"...
Old 18-07-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
I dislike sharing FR on forum because this means long queuing time the next time I visit my favorite ladies. However, I think positive FRs help raise the service standards of the whole brothel industry in geylang because those houses/girls giving below-par service standards will envy the big profits reaped by good-service ones. And then, they will feel the competitiveness to perform better.

Anyway, here is positive FR for L8H45G93.
I forgotten her name already but the experience was terrific.

When I entered H45, I was undecided between two ladies. The manager noticed I was unsure so he pointed to G93 saying that her service is better. Oh well, then I followed the manager's advice.

G93 looks SYT and resembles those bubbly poly girl active in sport. Face is 7/10. Body is not slim but no fat also, quite balance. Skin is not tanned, more on the fair side. She was very friendly and making jokes. It was cheerful sex. Haha
Lots of GFE with all the many tight hugs and kisses (but no french). It was machiam she wants to own my body. Catbath and CBJ are good. FJ is lovely as well with the natural moans. After i cum, we still hug and chit chat together.

When I wanted to RTF her on another day, she was taken by another customer. I waited for 30mins in queue but this customer extended. Well, his session must be satisfying enough for him to extend.
And so I selected another babe ... to be continued with next FR
if no one is sharing then don't need this forum liao, pls continue sharing na

yup thats moon ex wh43g7, used to support her until the day she moved to 845, not that pretty n not that hardcore but gfe pretty good
https://samsforum.com/showpo...2&postcount=39
Old 18-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hehe paiseh to tell u cos some of them might sound like "perverted" requests , of cos no forcing her if she not into it

i rtf few times (1 hr each time) before started making request(s), n she is the only one i support in this house, so yeah maybe u can try that

my intel said okt is monitoring this forum,
if only okt can relax the rules "faster out after bell rings"...
Yeah they are quite rush when bell rings...btw G70 & G18 (Nok) are really good with better gfe...highly recommended.

Would like to see more FRs on other bros experiences with them

Last edited by heiyaoguai; 18-07-2015 at 05:50 PM.
Old 18-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if no one is sharing then don't need this forum liao, pls continue sharing na

yup thats moon ex wh43g7, used to support her until the day she moved to 845, not that pretty n not that hardcore but gfe pretty good
https://samsforum.com/showpo...2&postcount=39
Since you used to support wh43g7 moon, after she moved to L8h45, you only support g88, did moon glared at you when she see you take g88 instead of her?

I thought g93(ex wh43 g7) mouth damn big? Always telling her frens who are the regulars of ex wh43 gals like ex g9 Mew and even regulars of older batch gals ex g1 Anna, g8, g10 etc she also can remember. Super good memory.

Is she plain jealous that those customers are giving business to her frens instead of her? By opening her big mouth basically is 损人不利己. Boh meaning gal.
Old 18-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Its hard when there are more than 1 gem in the same house. No doubt G93 (Moon) is great but sometimes we wana taste new blood... Anyway G88 is always in the room (too many customer) so G93 will be my back up..
Old 18-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyaoguai View Post
Yeah they are quite rush when bell rings...btw G70 & G18 (Nok) are really good with better gfe...highly recommended.

Would like to see more FRs on other bros experiences with them
thx for sharing, up u...
Old 18-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Since you used to support wh43g7 moon, after she moved to L8h45, you only support g88, did moon glared at you when she see you take g88 instead of her?

I thought g93(ex wh43 g7) mouth damn big? Always telling her frens who are the regulars of ex wh43 gals like ex g9 Mew and even regulars of older batch gals ex g1 Anna, g8, g10 etc she also can remember. Super good memory.

Is she plain jealous that those customers are giving business to her frens instead of her? By opening her big mouth basically is 损人不利己. Boh meaning gal.
common lah, just act blur

I normally straight g88 no see look see look anymore, if not working then i go another house.

but yeah i did get the stares when i took wh43g9 n wh43g11 (because moon was working/busy). cun cun met her near the stairs on the way to the room, wassup her n she just stared at me

moon or pui? I choose pui cos she is more "hardcore"

Last edited by francesco; 18-07-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1