The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-06-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried below FL -

https://sgbeautycastle-11.com/aurora...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

FL - Aurora
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her (looks her age)
Height - approx. 1.58m
Built - Slim, fair and has smooth complexion
Tits - silicon implanted to C cups with light-brownish nips
Venue - at the infamous hotel in GL. No need to register at the counter if she informed the staff prior to your arrival.
Misc info - She shared that she may selectively offers FJ to her regulars

Looks - she looks like the pic up to 90%. Except that her make up was light in person compared to the advertised pics. She is youngish looking, has long black tress, and attractive. You will not reject for sure.

Pre-shower routine - N/A; just chit chat to warm up the process.

Shower action - N/A; I showered myself Pre- and post-session

Massage - 6.8/10; neither excellent nor bad. Just acceptable for a FL.

Cat-bath - 6.5/10; using water-in-the-mouth technique. She covered my back torso. Nothing to shout!

Nurul Technique - 6.8/10; she covered my back and front torso. I have had better experience from other FL in this particular department.

AR/Posion Dragon - 6.8/10; points given for her effort. Not very stimulating to me.

BBBJ/CIM - 7.5/10; Acceptable performance & good effort. One thing worth mentioning is, she didn’t split out immediately upon sucking all my load. She even gave me a post-ejaculation bbbj.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-06-2022 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgong View Post
Hi all bro,
Which do you recommend for really solid massage? No need HJ or extra. Just great n superb n strong massage.

If in west , even better.

TYG
Look in the HC forum, especially the non-88 thread; I just tried a decent ML in the west but ask the TS. The MLs in this thread - and I use the word massage very loosely - are for play only.
Old 07-06-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Can see u really connect w her very well.
I RTM a couple of times before but just can't get the kind of connection thus have not visit her for a while.
Maybe should try again, I enjoy her overall service despite a certain feature not there.
Huh hahaha i dunno if there's any connection although I would like to think so lah. But I always have a good time with her. I would visit much more frequently but i'm trying to cut down.
Old 07-06-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgong View Post
Hi all bro,
Which do you recommend for really solid massage? No need HJ or extra. Just great n superb n strong massage.

If in west , even better.

TYG
Tried Melody from beautycastles many months ago, I rmb massage was solid. Otherwise... just go clean joint lah
Old 07-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yup, but I will usually give one time benefit of doubt, coz they probably earned it. If consecutive less than favorable sessions then yes, will cut the cord liao. Some is met Robert or high spender then not interested to serve old timers anymore. Will just move on then.
can feel one lah.... you will know when it's time to move on.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 2
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

https://sgbeautycastle-11.com/michel...ge-thai-jg-hj/

She really start work at 9am as stated on line as i book a slot for 9am. First saw her i would say need to add 5 to 10 years old compare to photo.
Her massage is ok but i advise bros to try her thai juagen service for improvement of manhood as i try before. She not really that friendly but still will chat with you. Boobs shall smaller than 38c as stated on web.
Overall still good service ml and i will surely go back for her thai juagen.

(Good service ml must share, bad service ones must expose)
Old 07-06-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
deebag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried https://sglonelyguy-12.com/zhou-zhou-massage/ after a long break from MLs.

Location is a shop and area was a bit questionable but surprisingly was not too bad - room was quite private and no need to worry about noise.

Pics are pretty accurate and video is spot on. Small and cute with big eyes. Small boobs but that's OK with me.

Massage was actually pretty decent although there was some hp usage during the massage portion. Kneeled and stepped on my back, which I usually find a bit sus especially if not properly trained, but she is tiny so no worries.

The HJ is where she shines. Have been looking for a ML who does edging and am very pleased to report that she does a decent job of it. Quite a bit of teasing as a starter with oily strokes down my crack and around my balls, while occasionally lightly gripping the shaft. After flipping over, she alternated between light and hard strokes to barely grazing me with her fingertips all the while attacking my nips. Told her to slow down at one point and she obliged to prolong the fun. Ended up almost shooting myself in the face with a very forceful orgasm that left some soldiers on the pillow next to me (thankfully on the towel) despite her efforts to catch them with a tissue. Continued with slow strokes and licks for a bit after which was squirmy shiokness.

Left at exactly the 1 hr mark a satisfied customer. Will RTM and hope to have a 1 hr edging session next time.

Bros who like it nice and slow to drag out the enjoyment will appreciate. If any bros have similar preferences and found this MR helpful, would be great if you could share other MLs with similar patterns who are good at edging .
Old 07-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I Kaypo help a bit.
Ahh Boi! You still active! haha
Old 07-06-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
Ahh Boi! You still active! haha
Nnkc, I still young, of course still active.
一日 cheongster, 终生 cheongster hokay!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 07-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bros,

Has anyone tried Eva

https://sgbeautycastle-11.com/eva-massage-hj/

Or Fiona before

https://sgbeautycastle-11.com/fiona-massage-hj/

Who is more milf and have better hdly?

Bros, can advice me please?
Thank you Bros.
Old 08-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried qian qian today https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-qian-qian/

SYT similar age group to rayna/xx/anyi - early twenties
Hers photos are psed. Looks different but still v pretty in person
Figure slim not as skinny as xx maybe an yi size. Body v nice silm but still have boobs.
Massage and sensual v skilled.

She a bit more plain looking compared to the rest. But I feel she has a unique flavour. Like a local uni girl feel.
Will rtm.

BTW she is unlockable as she used to operate out of a spa. Moved to a more central location near the ktv area.

For all the SYT lovers out there. Worth a try
Old 08-06-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Can try xiaobudian also, petite and cute syt
Full svc available
Thanks for your intro bro.
Old 08-06-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Thanks for your intro bro.
Have u tried her?

Share some review.. hehe ��
Old 08-06-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Dear Bros,

Has anyone tried Eva

https://sgbeautycastle-11.com/eva-massage-hj/

Or Fiona before

https://sgbeautycastle-11.com/fiona-massage-hj/

Who is more milf and have better hdly?

Bros, can advice me please?
Thank you Bros.
I have only tried Eva based on the mostly positive FRs around. Her massage was above average by ML standards, puts in effort and gives the necessary time. About 35 minutes of massage and 10-15 minutes for the finale. She looks almost 95% similar to some of the photos posted.

She can be RTM-ed.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
She is on "paid leave". Just need to wait until sponsor turns off the $ tap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
She will back to work when the loaded bro change target..

Be patient bro-s
Warning: Controversial stuff. Don't read. Lol.

So these past few months, all her other white knights can now really be called simps lor Lol. Still be patient for what? More of her SN services when she already.... ? It's smell the coffee time

Just so you know, definition:
"Simp is an internet slang term describing someone who shows excessive sympathy and attention toward another person, typically someone who does not reciprocate the same feelings, in pursuit of affection or a sexual relationship" - Wikipedia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1