The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
And that makes you a member of the Vanilla supporters

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
RTM many times.
Old 17-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Which xiao mi are you referring to? The nuru one? The last I know of was mili. Did her room mate change again?
I only asked her once during 1st visit. Not sure whether the same or different ML. Btw, I do not know which Xiao Mi.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hmm no recent review of baby? she looks pretty in pics but have nv booked her! any one has any feedback her pictures does not look heavily photoshop

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/baby-massage/
Old 17-05-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 9
abchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of lightabchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of lightabchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of lightabchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of lightabchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
I only asked her once during 1st visit. Not sure whether the same or different ML. Btw, I do not know which Xiao Mi.
Stop going around revealing house-mates publicly la, showing off you've been to multiple vanillas. At most just pm
Old 17-05-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
hmm no recent review of baby? she looks pretty in pics but have nv booked her! any one has any feedback her pictures does not look heavily photoshop

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/baby-massage/
There's one from ilovehebe bro last week. I visited her a couple of weeks ago and had a good experience, intend to RTM after she moved to her new location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
RTM baby at her new location. spacious room , near Mrt. Great. She is sweet as usual and not a time watcher with strong gfe. Will rtm again
Old 17-05-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/joy-massage/

Any bro tried this lady from Japan?
Any FR? Really from Japan?
was also keen to try but i did vaguely remember reading some rushed FR about a 'jap' ml recently. unless i got mixed up somehow.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
And that makes you a member of the Vanilla supporters

Lol
Bro, I feel that nothing wrong because different people have different needs. Some have heavier taste and more needs so vanilla may not suit them. Some are fine with vanilla because they are satisfied with basic service and just the companionship. As long nobody is hurt in the process we should not judge.

Last edited by arbitrageur; 17-05-2022 at 12:00 PM.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good recommendations near cbd? Haha
Old 17-05-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Got a ML was telling me that a slot that I tried to book with her should be OK but confirm with her again later.

I messaged at night a couple times and no response. Until the next day about 1 hour before the slot she messaged that said is confirmed... Of course I could not make it, was the opposite side of the country.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? Just find it so weird. I assumed she just booked some regular on top of mine which is fine I guess. But suddenly messaging me 1 hr before and expecting me to drop everything else and go?

Hope I don't get a bad record for that too. I don't go often enough to easily clear my record hahaha
I think dont need to worry about record bro. most girls not so free to purposely write bad review on customer unless their experience is really bad. if you have mostly good reviews already and then should be fine. have 1 bad review myself but no problem booking also. An FL copied my reviews and sent to me. I had 1 bad and maybe 5 or 6 good. so far no problem with booking. problem for me is whether timing can match, coz I like to do spontaneous same day booking.
Old 17-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
has anyone tried her?

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lollo-massage/

Not many reviews about her.

Hope someone can provide FR on her. Thank you.
Visited her 2 weeks back. Some impressions as below.

Looks wise face broader and more common looking as compared to pics.

Massage normal, sensual normal. Managed to roam outside of panties but think that's her limit. Managed to kiss but not french.

Body wise previous reviews mentioned breast too small but for me it’s quite good, forward facing type.

Cigarette smell in apartment which is quite a turn off for me.

Head massage after the HJ sucks.

She should have been okay, but the head massage just made rtm a no-no for me.

C
Old 17-05-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Agree that different bros have different "sexual" needs.

I have been visiting "V series" from YF Group (and not SLG at all) till Vera RTC in Jan (Some bros will know what is YF group. And it is delisted).

Only started SLG late last year. Though ML are vanilla. Has to manage own expectations. I miss GL and "fish tank". Will give SLG a miss once GL re-opens. Hope to see light in GL reopen this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Bro, I feel that nothing wrong because different people have different needs. Some have heavier taste and more needs so vanilla may not suit them. Some are fine with vanilla because they are satisfied with basic service and just the companionship. As long nobody is hurt in the process we should not judge.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL! Bro AwesomeGuy! Play so big until kukubird also part of the wager. Must be good deal. Booked my next session with Bi Er. 10Q for sharing. Hope to add her to my rotation list of regulars. up your rep for wearing red beret for the rest of us.
If no chop not promising. Hoping to see more review for this Bi Er, so my FR can be more promising. FHAG.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/dolly-massage/

Seem like new listing
Fn + bbbj
Nice boobies
She's very good, gives you high GFE. Quite exotic looking, looks like Angel.

Very skilful in catbath. Value for money.

I would rate her 8 out of 10 overall. May be shifting to central soon.

YMMV applies since I'm purposefully brief.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
She's very good, gives you high GFE. Quite exotic looking, looks like Angel.

Very skilful in catbath. Value for money.

I would rate her 8 out of 10 overall. May be shifting to central soon.

YMMV applies since I'm purposefully brief.
Nice but hope she stays in the east as I still looking for my Eastside ML. May try to book her Friday.

C
Old 17-05-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nice but hope she stays in the east as I still looking for my Eastside ML. May try to book her Friday.
Bro, pls check with her as she might move by tml evening.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1