The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Can know any recommendation for top notch cowgirl FLs?
Old 27-06-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
jlly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can check if any bros tried gentlemen club yet? Able to pm me if legit? Don’t remember seeing them pre covid
Old 27-06-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

27 Jun 2022
Kiku from Thaismile
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=2...6#post21402876

OKT 10/10
Booking is fast and hassle free.

Location 6/10
Central area but not very convenient if you take public transport

Room 8/10
Big bed, decent room, decent shower.

Now for the main
Looks 8/10
Pretty SYT, had some makeup on but she is what is advertised on her pics.

Body 8/10
Slim with just a small little tummy. Quite fair for a Thai. Boobs is big, with pointy nipples.

Shower 6/10
SOP shower

Bbbj 9/10
She does a soft bbbj that some like and some dont. I personally love it.

French 7/10
Kisses, mainly lips, not much tongue.

Painting 7/10
Shaved, no smell. Nice looking pussy but maybe I not skillful so didnt manage to make her wet enough

FJ 8/10
Willing to try many positions. Young and tight so you have to control.

GFE 7/10
Friendly and willing to chat. Can converse well in English.

Rtf? Maybe but I will probably try others first.
Old 27-06-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of

FR for Volvo (Lust365)

She definitely deserves a FR in Great Bonks.

Looks: Pretty girl with great smile. Always smiling happy happy type and looks surely grows on u. Very easy ganna KC.

Frenching: Shower together already started with DFK. Throughout the session also all the way. Solid. 10/10.

Body: Tight body gym exercise type. 10/10.

BBBJ: Wet and hardworking. Deep enough and very nice position for me to touch her ass and pussy while she giving the BBBJ. Solid. 10/10.

FJ: Positions changed with no complaint. Not a time watcher. 10/10.

GFE: Nothing else to say but good. High GFE probably due to her good attitude and all the cuddles and Frenching its really feels like GF rather then customer .10/10.

RTF: I definitely hope to see her 1-2 more time before she goes.

OKT: First time with this stable and all went well.

Till next time, stay safe y'all.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 8
DragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to behold

Cream(Silk Seduction)

https://silkstockings88.weebly.com/cream22yo.html

Took Cream Sunday Evening.
Looking for Busty with DFK and CIM deal and she fits the bill.

Location: Nice place not far from MRT and parking avail all around.
Looks: 9/10 Same as pic and that's why i always support Silk-Seduction ladies.
Boobs: 11/10. Hell yeah. Ds cfm of bigger i dunno. Soft and nice to play and suck.
BBBJ: 10/10 Powerful suction with a nice CIM that sucks me totally dry. Takes her time totally coz BBBJ CIM on they 2nd shot for me so took quite some time.
FJ: 10/10 Nice ass for a doggy. Completed 2nd shot in CIM and 1st Shot in doggy. Left a very happy man.
Damage: I opt for 200/60mins/2shots but heng no appt behind me and i changed to 250/90/2shots. Top her up with a $30 CIM and $20 tips. So total for me its 300. But ok la since its been a long time and she's good so its worth the money.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
ToiletPotatoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a FR for Pinky from RollyPolly

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=2...3#post21393973

Its tough to put in report what i just experienced without sounding like a fake account cause there was almost no problems with pinky

OKT: 10/10 love the person la, very prompt and fuss free. Other OKT need to take notes.

Location: Okay NGL the location was crap. its far from everything. City fringe yet if you dont drive prepare to walk and walk and walk cause very few public transport reach the area too. 3/10

Look: 11/10 oh hallelujah, knocked on the door and was opened a second later by a model with huge matador boobs that you cant stop looking at. She is pretty! like could do swimsuit illustrated kind. her photos the only Photoshop seems to be the eye (made bigger more cat like). everything else looks pretty exact.

Body: 10/10 as mentioned model body, has a SMALL SMALL belly that any normal not starving person would have.

Boobs: 11/10 ahem... excuse me but i'm going to be at the jerking off thinking about them. or harassing the OKT to book her again. Huge D-E bazookas.

BBBJ: 11/10 i don't what she does exactly, but the combination of sucking, deep throating and rubbing your shaft with her fingers really sends you into a spiral.

FJ: 11/10 I think the only girl so far that I purposely controlled my cum so that I could fuck her the full 90mins. Her reactions are so intoxicating and enticing you just want to keep them coming (or her cumming).

GFE: not sure, but she was a really good fuck buddy cause that's all we were doing.

Overall: i sound like a fake account. but don't take my word for it. go try for yourself if you have the mooneh.

Last edited by ToiletPotatoe; 28-06-2022 at 04:31 PM.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Gucci
Stable : Hooker’s club
Okt : friendly and reply quickly
Location : apartment room ( only her now , u can carry her here n there &#128514
Looks : 10/10 ( pretty,look great ,tiny and cute)
Shower: 10/10 ( cleaning you like baby)
Body : 10/10(enhance C /C+ , with her is look nicely )
French : 10/10( french deeply)
Bbbj : 10/10 ( power , can DT with her small mouth)
Fj : 10/10 (tight! she like sex, great feeling Fj with her
Gfe: 10/10
Remark: base on my experience already try 3 lady at Hooker’s club , The best is her 💪💪
Old 27-06-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletPotatoe View Post
This is a FR for Pinky from RollyPolly

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=2...3#post21393973

Overall: i sound like a fake account. but don't take my word for it. go try for yourself if you have the mooneh.
I vouch for @ToiletPotatoe ! That's genuine review (got proof)

Last edited by Pipolaki; 29-06-2022 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Tagged
Old 27-06-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cheebyeking is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoazonox View Post
joey from queens

okt:10/10 thanks bro for the last min arrangement
looks: 7/10
bbbj: 8/10
boobs: enchanced 8/10
FJ: 2shots 9/10
gfe: 10/10
massage: normal pressing not sure how to rate cause never get massage alot
rtf: dunno she say going back soon
I concur, she has some blemishes on her face. Quite friendly once you talk to her and she will tell you about her situation. Great figure but not very proactive.
Old 27-06-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light

Fr of Joey from Queens
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=885347

I don't really leave FRs but she's a real gem. Friendly and although inexperience, really tries her best.

We connected over some topics and had a good talk. If you are looking for GFE and quite the pretty lass, she's the one.

Do take care of her, she's almost heading home.
Old 27-06-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
campbelly is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletPotatoe View Post
Just joined, 2 post, both on the same girl. if this is not suss i don't know what is
Sorry bro. I m new. I couldn’t find my 1st post after posted thought there was error so I posted 2nd time. You can see I rewrote similar stuffs. But then I realized the post from new boys like me needed time to be examined.
Old 27-06-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
FC94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Haven't been booking any bonks recently because I'm waiting for the Vit M to replenish - not just money, but also mood. Maybe limpeh old already sex drive drop.

But what I enjoy doing in the meantime is research. Reading reviews on this thread to make more informed decisions on my next target.
Here are some tips on how I do them and I hope it'll help not only readers, but also help writers to share better reviews.
1. Assessing credibility and quality of reviews
A lot of other patrons here have already said this before, but I'll just reiterate my opinion:
Reviews from newly created accounts OR older accounts with only 1 - 2 posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

You can choose to give benefit of doubt, if the customer is new and decided to create an account because of the recent post-pandemic boom in D1 FL listings.
But I often find myself scrolling past the review instead of reading them.

I'm not saying that all of them (and their reviews) are fake, but they are simply not reliable enough.
If you read reviews from people who patronise multiple stables and share different experiences (good and bad), versus reading from someone who only has had one review, who are you more likely to believe?

Ok let's say even if you choose to believe the new account FRs.
Another way to tell whether they're credible enough is through their review format.
Most of them use a standard template which, when you read once is ok, but when you scroll through and realise all of them sound similar, you would confirm get bored from reading.

So what? We probably know that from 7 other FRs already.
Take away the name of the FL from each review and you're as good as describing someone else from D1 or D3.

I read for unique experiences of each FL, and what makes them distinct from others.
Unique doesn't have to be bad.
It could be imperfections and flaws which could be someone else's kink.
Thanks for the sharing bro!

I have bonked a few girls before, always wanted to start writing FR to improve the community, but afraid will be judged as fake account.
Old 27-06-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
shuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud of

FR for Ora (RP)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=884883

OKT: 9 10/10. Very Responsive even though it's 1+ am.

Location: 7.5/10. Secluded and safe not much people around. Ample parking space but for public transport I don't think it's easy.

Looks: 7/10. In her early 30s, quite pretty won't reject.

Attitude: 9.5/10. Accommodating although I'm her last customer, she still put up a good services.

Body: 8/10. Slim can carry

Boobs: 8/10. Silicone maybe D?

Bbbj: 8/10. Take her time to suck me with slow and steady

FJ: 9/10. Small pussy I came in no time.

Massage: 9/10. She was a professional masseur in Thailand for 6 years.

Overall: 8.5/10. Good attitude with above average service.

Rtf: maybe not enough time as I want to try other girls as well
Old 27-06-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
alex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Molly (Rolly Polly)
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21407568

OKT: Smooth. EASY to liaise. Instructions were clear
Location: Not bad for both public commuters and drivers. Hotel does not require check-in and big/spacious too!
Looks: 8.5/10 (my type)
Boobs: ALL NATURAL and body is acceptable
Remarks: She is accommodating, able to communicate well in English and is super sweet!
RTF: YES
Old 27-06-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Sushi (LF)

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=886087

Sushi is a 23yo (passport verified) cashier girl from Bang Na. New to the flesh trade and maiden trip to Sillypore.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Medium built, baby fats at the right places and a big round butt. Thai tan with smooth complexion. Sports a couple of Sak Yant on her back.

Natural B boobs with dark brown raisins. Loves TLC on her nipples.

Speaks French and DFK.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering. Please be gentle.

Action begins in the shower once the bathtub is filled. Both of us soaked in there while I showed her how I wanna be serviced pre-COVID standard. Her lips, tongue and hands basically traced my entire body. BBBJ + HJ + balls sucking in the bathtub. Super shiok! Fired in CIM here. Soaped me up again and told her to B2B massage me front and back before washing up.

Offers BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. Lack technique, very gentle and sensual BBBJ. Macam your poly GF doing it for the first time. Quite nice for a change.

FJ. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Game to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. I took the lead here again and she obeyed all my instructions from spreading her legs eagle for deep pounding to raising her butt for maximum penetration. Her cowgirl is surprisingly not bad too! She's not shy with her surround sound as well.

Cuddles with you between shots with lotsa GFE feel. Zero commercial feel session for me.

Speaks very little English. Sushi is new but she is eager to learn and please and genuinely wants to take good care of you.

Venue is a 2-star hotel in G.com with 2 single beds. Clean bath towels provided.

YMMV. Mai sip-sip laa! Sharing is caring maa. Happy bonking!

Note - Bring a shaver, Sushi is okay to shave under the camera. Book tarma with her elder sister (Wasabi) next, double BBBJ and G2G action available.

Last edited by kristie009; 27-06-2022 at 02:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1