The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
Thanks bro, just hope more will be willing to expose those shady stables
Good info bro. Up your points.
Old 24-06-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light

Date of Visit: 24062022

Stable: RollyPolly
FL: Kae - https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=884741

Was trying to book another FL from another regular stable and timing no match. Browsing around and saw Kae from RP. Check my phone and saw that my last whatsapp message with this stable was in 2019... Wah lau.. damm long liao... must support a bit.

Below is my humble FR

OKT: Prompt reply and provide simple and good information.

Location: Central and easy access for both Public Transport and driving. Ample openair and underground carpark. Location is quite discreet even though its in a busy area.

Look: 7.5/10
I must say when she was younger, confirm is chio and sweet SYT. But not is not bad also. When open door, I smile immediately... She just took a nap and hair was messy. Like those just woke up look.... she gave a blur blur look but still can tell she chio one.... She is in late 20s. How I will describe her is... have you bumped into some neighbours wife that is still quite hot one... no longer SYT but you always think about bonking them.... She gives me that vibes...

Body: 7/10
Dont expect young young tight body but she does have huge boobs... should be C-D... soft and shiok to grab...

Pussy: 7/10
Well-trimmed and not loose.. Had a good time grinding her pussy with her on top and feeling the wetness.

Catbath: 8/10
Very hardworking in terms of catbath...non-commercial feeling... feel like a horny neighbour's wife trying to satisfy you...

BBBJ: 10/10
Really skillful. Definately Top 10 in my list. She has lots of techniques from twister tongue to deep throat. She loves licking the balls and up the entire shaft like she havent had a dick for a long time. She has a super active tongue and nice tongue tip that is able to tickle the entire dick. Got to give it to her for spending lots of time on this.

FJ: NA
I got my first shot out just by grinding her outside.... 2nd shot i was too tired but she still bbbjed me out...

GFE: 9/10
Really friendly and non-commercial feel with her. Helps you in bath, takes towel for you and cleans you up well. In between shots, she offered massage for me and her massage quite got standard. She told me she worked in Korea for 3 years in massage line. No wonder got standard. Massage was so comfortable that I fell asleep and she had to wake me up for round 2.

RTF: Need to find time before she goes back in about 1 week time.

Overall: 8/10
Considered a budget bonk in these times with 180/2/90. So no complains...

P/S: As usual, one man's Big Mac is another man's subway. We all have different taste and expectations. Take this FR with a pinch and if you like my honest sharing, do give me a little upz of points. Greatly appreciated!
Old 24-06-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sh4dy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=2...1#post21394611

Spent a wonderful time with sai from mansion yesterday.

Prompt respond from coordinator.

Looks: 7.5/10 (will grow on you over time)
Boobs: D, enhance yet feels nice to play with
Bbbj: 10/10, totally my kind of bbbj slow and gentle
Fj: 8/10 the foreplay was already putting the 2 of us on esctacy 😂
Rtf: tonight 😂
Old 24-06-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Some experiences I had with several stables that I had booked with:

Thaismile: I was asked by the operator on whether my timing can be pushed back to a later timing and he said that if it's not possible, he will stick to my initial timing.

Although they censor the eyes of the girls, their pics are legit (tried 2 girls from their stable and both have standard)

Club Friday: Recently, I had a bad experience with this operator who pushed back my timing without even asking me nor telling me the reason. Didn't even apologise to me or anything. (those who don't believe can PM for the chat log)

1st time booking with him and this is how he treats customers.

Poison: Though affliated with Club Friday, I had no issues with this operator.

Booked once with him, girl has standard.

Silk: There was once where I had to wait for around 10mins for a session and the operator apologised to me with a valid reason without sounding rude.

Booked 3 times with him, all 3 girls have standard.

TRL: This operator confirmed that Uki frenches before I booked with him. However, the girl doesn't french at all, as claimed by other bros here as well. So the possibility of YMMV definitely doesn't apply to this girl. The exact words of him before I booked was, "Of course subject to good oral hygiene" and "That's won't be the case for her based on my feedback". However, after giving him my feedback after the session, this was his reply, "Well it depends on chemistry and personal hygiene as I always tell my customers". (those that don't believe can PM me for the chat logs)

My first time booking with him, and I already doubt his credibility.

Sex Amazon: So far so good.

Booked 2 times with him, both girls have standard.
Awesome Bro! Thanks for sharing feedback.... It helps promote better service from the stables and encourage those good stables...

From my personal experience, I agree with your comments on
-Thaismile
-Poison

The OKT is steady and the girls got standard....

Uppz with you my humble points for your contribution to this community...
Old 24-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sh4dy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful with sai from mansion last night
If you are looking for a fun a bubbly girl, she's the one if you can speak Thai. 😂

Greeted by her at the door wearing a laced top and white shorts. Initially quiet

Went to shower alone (no big deal as I understand if every lady shower with every customer, it's bad for their skin)

Real action started after the shower, she jumped on me fully clothed, catbath me and proceed with the type of bbbj I like (slow and gentle) at the same time proceeding to remove her too which I stopped her from doing so (wanna unwrap that pair of D titties myself) 😂

Long story short, had a great time bonking, didn't really wanna write this review because I wanted to keep this gem to myself 😂

Rtf, tonight!
Old 25-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Jedifood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nuying
Stable : LoveAffair
Okt : friendly and reply quickly
Looks : 8/10 (sweet smile & pretty)
Body : 10/10 (curvy and good to hug)
French : 10/10 (great in french)
Bbbj : 10/10 (must experience it yourself)
Fj : 10/10 (doggy very tokong)
Gfe: 10/10 (can steal your heart..lol)
Old 25-06-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

day before payday, last minute felt horny and wanted to chiong. so scroll through the forum. nobody really caught my eye to be honest. just randomly tried my luck and reached out to bro LFT if there’s anyone. he threw me two names, sushi and wasabi, decided to go for wasabi.

this is fr for wasabi of loversfortress

OKT: 10/10_as usual, quick and efficient, settled booking within 15 minutes.

LOCATION: 6/10_area is quite usual, probably convenient for drivers, roadside parking everywhere, just need to get a lot. foot soldiers may find it quite sian, have to work q far, like 10 to 15 mins walk depending on your fitness level. discreetness and room is okay.

LOOKS: 7/10_average looks as one bro mentioned, but on the pretty side. not model stunning but also won’t regret. she has her own charm, and when she smiles, she looks pretty cute.

BODY: 9/10_natural boobies!! nipples almost naturally erected and super suckable, plus she will react and breath heavier when you lick and flick and suckle on her tits. body is hot as well, minimal fats.

GFE: 12/10_I need to rate this first because it sets the tone for the rest of the FR. Her GFE is fucking off the charts, probably the best GFE I experienced this year. She is very very polite and seems like a genuinely nice person at heart. Sincerely hope she will achieve whatever she needs to achieve here and don’t look back on this life once she moved on.

1ST FUCK: 8/10_her shower here is unique, as one bro mentioned, got some nuru action going on for a while. last quite short but felt really shiok haha. really like yi tiao long except you are standing up. then proceed to bed, she start catbathing, felt pretty shiok. she lick and flick my entire body, use my dick and lightly piak on her tits, then continue eating me up. wah i buey tahan, i got up, and wrestle her down then return the favour. focusing on her tits and body, then fingering her lightly. she felt sooo warm omg. i got up, position my dick in her face and got her to continue blowing while i finger blast her. then put on the condom, positioned myself missionary then went in. as usual her face changed when i entered, then i pound away, pacing my strokes, come out, go in, come out, go in, then ram fast piak piak piak, she was making noise haha. i could see that she q high already, i asked whether can take video. she was like, okay, no face, then i agreed. took my phone, then managed to capture this below -

not long after, i unload as she moaned, i could see her white pussy juice on the condom as i withdrew. wah fucking heaven.

REST: 9/10_after that we both washed up. she offered to massage me but i decide to reward her and massage her instead. as usual lah, gave her full body massage and taught her how to stretch. while massaging her, her hands literally roaming my body sial haha, i just concentrate on massaging her. wah lau now i know how ML feels like when customers molest them in the middle of a massage. after massaging her head and neck, she turned around and started molesting me. and that was how second round started…

2ND FUCK: 9/10_lied down, and she started cat bathing me again. almost the same as first round, just that now i ask her to lick my balls, and boy oh boy, licked my balls she did. fucking shiok. after that i got up and eat her nipples, her nipples are really amazing. and i got her to finger herself, she was stroking and stroking while i lick her nipples and put my fingers in her mouth. she obediently did everything i initiated. then i lied down and ask for cow girl. she smiled shyly, then mount herself on me. rocking rocking rocking, i can feel the whole bed shaking sial. after a while, she squat with my dick in her then start bouncing up and down, literally bouncing until got the piak piak piak piak sound. after i sense she was bit tired, i told her to go into reverse cowgirl, then i whip my phone out and started recording haha. piak piak piak, i see her ass so nice so requested for doggy.

so i got up, she bent over, i insert my dick in her and started ramming and ramming and ramming to the point of no return. fucking pleasure.

RTF: i don’t usually rtf, but i may for her. she is really really affordable bonk, at 140 for 90, don’t know go where find sial. geylang may open ald, but its not 2 shots and hard to rival wasabi’s playability to be honest. she is really good, don’t know why she has few customers.

disclaimer: i was lucky to be able to snap some shots, i cannot guarantee you that she’d would allow you the same, and please respect her if she prefers not to. pai seh, no face shots as well because she doesn't want her face to be captured.

out.

Last edited by MrFuck; 19-07-2022 at 11:20 AM.
Old 25-06-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CherryBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Jessie
ID 挂网编号 : Poison's Stable. KC trap king/queen

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=884225

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23 (she mentioned she 1997)
Body 身材 : slim - real petite.
Boobs 胸部 : natural A-B
Kissing 接吻 : 6.5 / 10 - few pecks
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 7 / 10 - the way she looked at me. wooo
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8 / 10
FJ 爱爱 : 8 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 9.5 / 10 (lots of small talks and flirting like the Female BFF kind)
Massage 按摩 : n.a / 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 8.5 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : she returning thailand this sunday 26 June 2022

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
-quick and easy confirmation from OKT Poison's Ez. (yeah pun intended) after few subsequent booking. Okt will KC u also.

-instructions clean and clear. dun aeroplane him/her once booking confirmed okay?

-arrive at location. the space not bad. like going to a HDB friend's hse to chill.

-showered tgt.

-FJ DAMN BLOODY TIGHT.

-she is a real gem in this price range. please treat her well. her prev customers so rough. made her mouth and vagina bleed. knn. i cannot get to enjoy sia. DIU LEI LOU MOU.

as attached. hope it convinces u to visit.

i know fish tank open liao. but this is not fast food. but fine dining. she is not rushing at all.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 24/06/2022

Ver.220409

Old 25-06-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Singaporean1123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Thaismile: I was asked by the operator on whether my timing can be pushed back to a later timing and he said that if it's not possible, he will stick to my initial timing.

Although they censor the eyes of the girls, their pics are legit (tried 2 girls from their stable and both have standard)

Club Friday: Recently, I had a bad experience with this operator who pushed back my timing without even asking me nor telling me the reason. Didn't even apologise to me or anything. (those who don't believe can PM for the chat log)

Silk: There was once where I had to wait for around 10mins for a session and the operator apologised to me with a valid reason without sounding rude.

TRL: This operator confirmed that Uki frenches before I booked with him. However, the girl doesn't french at all, as claimed by other bros here as well. So the possibility of YMMV definitely doesn't apply to this girl. The exact words of him before I booked was, "Of course subject to good oral hygiene" and "That's won't be the case for her based on my feedback". However, after giving him my feedback after the session, this was his reply, "Well it depends on chemistry and personal hygiene as I always tell my customers". (those that don't believe can PM me for the chat logs)

Dang, really helpful information. Gotta give props to heunie for putting this together, especially for people who have yet to try multiple stables (like me).
Old 25-06-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

FR for Jess - TR (as before don't like to give point as is subjective except for look perhaps) note do read it with a YMMV

Looks: discount about 20%

Boobs: natural A+ B-

Body: more to chubby side birth sign are there

Frenching: won't reject no tongue fight just mouth
BBBJ: good almost lose my load there

FJ: done 3 pos missionary doggie lotus hope I spell correctly - long time no practise

GFE: English average good enough for comm

RTF: Worth it service lvl is there for the friendliness warm no awkwardness

TR FR as promised Thanks to okt for the last min arrangements no choice have to get a cab 1st for non driver like me not easy & the mix up in the loc info
Old 25-06-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=2...2#post21397002

Ava (Loveaffair)

My streak of conquering Big boobies carries on......

Looks : 9 (90% close to pic, got that slutty CFM face ,welcomed me with the same nightie as per pic, BTH already, her nightie cant even contain her boobs)
Body: 8 (curvy type, right meat at the right places, superb ass for doggy)
Boobs: 100 (boob lovers will surely love her, soft and boucy, cant stop grabbing her, facefuck ,boobfucks,tittiefucks u name it, can be done)
BBBJ : 9 (slows sensual at first but progressively become fast and furious, knows how to work her tongue and good suction )
FJ: 9 ( can ride very well, will grind u at first then rock u like a cradle. best position would be missionary and standing doggy in front of the dressing table mirror for best effect and view of those bouncing boobs. Good stamina with stereo moans)

Overall: 9.5/10 big boobs are my favourite, she top of the list right now for RTF
Old 25-06-2022, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
Haha.. yea those live pics are accurate. Though I skipped all the "ya da ya da" sexy fantasy.
It's always so skeptical when u said best bonk of the year when we are only in the month of June&#1 28529;.. not to mention he even give bonk of the life time award &#1 29315;

I give credits for all the photos taken, must have taken quite a few hundreds and narrow it down to a few &#1 28521;
( Must have eaten into his bonk time with so many pics/vidz)

Cheongsters can compare live pics and stables pics...the accuracy of it. Apply some filters for sure.

Still so much better than one of the stable where the pics of the girls are censored. &#1 29763;
Trying hard to be vpremium and catching up with price tag.

Anyway, good news to cheongsters, GEYLANG is officially open!
Bad news to those over charging stables and stables that provide bait and switch or without verifying the FLs!

**Rule #1 if pic and real person is quite off l. Just walk away, don't worry about Kenna blacklist by stable.
Geylang is open, more choices and cheaper options but prepare to queue though &#1 28521;*
Can try ask OKT / operator for uncensored pics. I so far never encounter any issue when requesting
But if they cannot share then move on to other stables if u dun want take a risk.

Recently i wanted try out a newly formed or rebranded stable, 1 girl caught my eye and i was willing to take a bet on a new and unknown stable, but was rejected after verification, without any given reason

Guess my 2005 account not senior or legit enough, and their business too good.

Business good until see them need to do promotion on Telegram and the FRs for their girls are by accounts that are relatively new or accounts with low post count and points praising the girls to high heaven like some sex goddess

But i should take it as a blessing, since helping me save money for other girls

On SBF, dome 1 not the only place to find girls, loads of options at various price points.

And with Geylang reopening, even more options are out there,

Hopefully, the situation in dome 1 improves
With the current asking price for some of the thai "ang pais", i might as well top up abit go explore Dome 3 and L, reserve banging thais in Geylang, JB, KL or BKK
Old 25-06-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:

TBH, your encounter with TRL, I think it maybe a one off. From my experiences with them, there's alot more hits than misses when i patronize their girls.

Cannot expect 100% satisfactory experience from every booking one, as there are things that are beyond OKT control, after all the FL are not slaves, so they no mood also cannot be helped.

But i agree with you that the communication could be better

That said, post covid reopening, i have been sticking to the same few stables with prices i am more agreeable to, and i have yet to book their girls, maybe internally something have changed.

TRL, SA, Silk, Seduction and the rebranded Babyface are all stables i always go to before covid and honestly not much to complain about them, other than the current pricing for their girls, hahaha
Old 25-06-2022, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
killer0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Just tried sisterhood / tiny tiny and was bait and switch,
only got a few decent stables left, now that g has opened and that bro are traveling, we can expect the premium to go away, it is just amusing that so many fake fr these days, why not just step up by bring in good girls in term of looks and service with good price will win all the business,

Same experience.. 1st time went there gal I wanted was switched out. Ask him what happen? tell me gal still with customer ask me wait. If gal still got customer tell me earlier don't switch another girl. 2nd time book same gal, timing confirm already went to venue and waited. Totally ghosted on me some more it was a rainy day.
Old 25-06-2022, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Since everyone is on this topic, shall share my recent experience.

Tried to book mini from +66FL.. travelled 20km down to location from work.. went there go up room, turn out total different lady.. some older auntie.. straight away reject.. seems like she knows the routine well.. told me "not same as picture right?"

After i left, OKT immediately texted me to tell me wrong room number.. Ok, accepted it and went to the updated room.. open door not only is different lady but is lady boy.. could that from the height and fake ass high pitch voice.. wth.. left straightaway..

Text OKT to demand an explaination.. OKT told me that previous customer extended by two hours.. then i was like, how could you let previous customer extend into my already booked slot then give me another lady that i didn't ask for? Lied to me twice summore.. Then offered me $20 discount and send me pictures of the two ladies i just met..

Rejected his offer.. look through his listing.. don't have this 2 ladies... Tried to look for any related FRs.. don't have also.. suddenly eureka.. its a bait and switch strategy.. the listed ladies were never in existence.. Just rinse and repeat..

Now you know... i suffered so you don't have to.. cheong smart guys.. make sure got legit FR.. don't be a commando..

Was about to try one of their ladies either today or tmrw... however based on your experience.. I better skip.

Appreciate and thanks for the feedback, so the rest of us wont suffer. Stay safe bro. Will upz u once I can. (24 hour thingy)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1