The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-06-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Molly (Rolly Polly)

Looks: 90% similar to pics with Thai tan and less filter from pics but the melons are there. Lovely smile.

Body: Massive natural melons, large aureolas, curvy babe, some baby fat but you're not there for a slim girl.

French: shy at first, then unleashed the horny tongue eater.

Paint: 10/10 she's a fan, and her bald pussy is perfect . She tolerates fingers (Twix power)

AR: 10/10 she loves it, but doesn't return the favour.

BBBJ: Almost came while BBBJ 9/10 she's natural and goes from under the balls up to the shaft, and swallow whole deep.

FJ: loved Mish with bouncing titties, she liked it slow, full all in and out. Then lovely doggy with her tits bouncing on the side.

Service: very GFE, attentive to your comfort. Washed me twice.

Room/towel: Ok hotel, with real towels. Discreet pickup from hotel lobby.

OKT: Punctual with time and good instructions (10/10).

RTF: Maybe, but there are plenty of fishes in the sea again...

Last edited by Pipolaki; 26-06-2022 at 06:20 PM.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for volvo lust365

Okt - 10/10
Looks - 8/10
Age - late 20s
French - 9/10 very good tongue fight with sucking and kissing your lips
Body - 9/10 toned, she goes to the gym, has naval piercing and a few small tattoos
Boobs - 9/10 C cup enhanced, not too hard
Pussy - clean shaven and tight
Bbbj - 8/10 decent suction
Fj - 9/10 good at cowgirl, only did a few positions
Gfe - 8/10

Side note is that the shower is not in the room, it's outside shared bathroom, take note for bros who mind
Rtf - Yes
Old 22-06-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletPotatoe View Post
Honestly after my last bonking, thought I'd pay more for one of the 200+/2 models. Nothing really changed.

Did SORA from A1 a while back.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=885322

She has been complaining no customers, or customers turn her down causeshe dont look like the photo. so if you do get her, dont expect to see her the same as her photo. She is friendly and has a good attitude BUT SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE PHOTO
Seem a common problem even in SLG massage where most photo filtered gaogao until the person is totally different in real.

That why i autoskip those i deem applied heavy filter dont even wanna waste time and money. Of cos okt can request from the lady unfiltered photo but each has their own way to do business.

Even for $250 for 2 shot range doesnt guarantee the girl look the same or close to photo or syt. I also skip those $250 type and try 1 shot to see how nowadays. 1 shot type max $150 my own limit. Paying even more doesnt gurantee anything so i rather skip.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
Swotokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Zara SA

Okt as usual, very swift in replies in earliest slot time available.

Upon arrival, she was smiling happily and look so cute. Like little smalll sister vibe you know, basically SYT lovers can go for her. First thing also praised me handsome and looked good in my outfit.

Forward to the shower, I brushed my teeth cos I bought travel kit (toothbrush & toothpaste at nearby 7-11 at only $3+) & wash myself clean thoroughly as usual. I'm kinda OCD towards cleanliness because if you're that clean I suppose girls would be happier to service you better. Likewise for guys. She also tried to assist me in showering my back and front, smiling all the way. Not sure is she happier or I happier than her hahaha.

After drying ourselves up, went to hug each other in our birthday suit. My height where my nipple just right for her at her mouth, perfect. She slowly licked my nips and seem to enjoy herself alot while I grabbed her ass. Wow that ass was well rounded.

As she moved down towards my little brother, she began to had her head movement up and down while savouring it. The BBBJ was just right with her suction and I went with some dirty talk where she played along with it. The scene for POV for me is similar to "MHJBJ".

To a point of no return, I got her to show me her tongue and I cummed on her tongue, some flew to her face. She was so happy. Damn the facial expression you get upon CIM, love it.

Very polite and kept thanking each other for the day.

Would recommend Zara to the bros, especially SYT lovers.
Old 22-06-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Neymar10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lila / Thaiconcept

Look are the same from photo, small size poly girl xmm body all natural, fj all all position ok tight and natural wet. Dont expect commando service but highly recommended for guy who like to take control over a xmm and having your long lost student bonking feel.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

3/5 20 Jun - 815pm
Carrot

Looks: 9/10 Slutty looking. Not syt but wont reject milf
Body: 9/10 tight fit and big boobs. Confirm got worked up
BBBJ: 10/10 slow and sexy even take care of my knee area/balls
FJ:10/10 she insist to ride me although I say will do it. She enjoy herself on top then my turn.

RTF: I will but I cant because heard she is going back on friday.
Overall, she is slutty, pretty with a tight body girl that gave top service that you will feel satisfied.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
comshoppeesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seductress - Millie

10/10 - everything good, no rush.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
comshoppeesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vanessa - Seductress Group

9/10 - good but hotel requires registration, otherwise no complaints
Old 22-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sinsk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Empire BB
https://samsforum.com/showt...5#post21391145

Thank you for the quick service recovery and prompt actions, i can say by far this is the best OKT in terms of friendliness and responsibility.

OKT: 10/10. Fast, friendly, efficient and quick to make amends on a small hiccups!

Looks: 7/10. Faired skin from Chiang Rai. 80% same as photos

Body: 7/10. Nice body with fats at the right places with 'firm' bubble butt! Love it!

Boobs: 7/10. natural and hand full cup

BBBJ: 7/10. Sensual and deep throat, GF type BJ.

FJ: 8.5/10. Shes tight and wet! She loves it deep missionary style both shots. I dont mind because full view of my dick in out of her sloppy wet pussy! Her butt is damm cute and perky. She doesnt scream but she moans and love to french will fucking before fucking after fucking! Definitely for french loving bro outhere.

Massage: 8.5/10. She offered me a massage which i obliged like a puppy, its been long 2 years before we can fly to thailand for a massage! Her skill is really top notch! Can try her massage coupled with bonking!

RTF: Maybe but so many girls hit our shores lately. Nevertheless, her price point of 160 is good value
Old 22-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
Bro Silk ladies seem to be better about 6 to 8 weeks ago. Hope better quality ones will come soon.
Don't know why after my FR, got so much good reviews all of a sudden.

And all is new accounts with 1 or 2 posts. Desperate much?
Old 22-06-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post

There are *a lot* of accounts with below 60 points, 1 or 2 posts. Yep.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post

Glad i am not the only one noticing it. Whenever some bad FRs about some FL get posted, immediately follow up by a few "Good FRs" posted by those type of accounts... sometimes its better not to add tuna to the sashimi...

GL is opening...there are more choices now..

Last edited by GirthyPickle; 22-06-2022 at 10:43 PM.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ckckbang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Bibi HC
Okt - 10/10, fuss free and prompt reply. Finally a realised visit after so many miss opportunities due to work.
Looks - 8/10.
Age - Mid 20s?
French - did not try.
Body - Petite, standard thai tan.
Boobs - 9/10 C cup enhanced, very firm
Pussy - clean shaven and tight
Cbj - 9/10 very intense suction, pretty skilled in this regard
Fj - 9/10 tried doggy and missionary, she knows how to grip your dick with her pussy
Massage: 10/10 very good strength with alot of patterns, try it to understand! Would pay just for her massage man, was about to forfeit 2nd shot just to get more massage time but she worked her magic around my dick by way of massage, so no choice
Gfe - No rating cause I went after work and was tired, apart from the small talks I just focus on enjoying her massage.

Side note, it's a detached bathroom but very spacious and clean.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Been Chionging too much this month, time to rest my pocket. This is the final session for now and what an amazing session with Kit from Love Fortress. I don’t usually write long FR so will just write a brief one. This girl is really ting tong type from the moment I enter the room till I left. During shower she gave me a bbbj and every now and then look at me with sluttiness. Keep telling me she is wants to eat me haha. Back to bed continue with blowing, her tongue swirling around the tip of my dick was too shiok, have to stop her before I end the round. Started with standard missionary, her moans are really crazy I can’t even tell if she is faking. After few thrust told me she already came lol hard to believe. At this point I am too horny have to French her madly. 1st shot took out condom and cum in her mouth. Shower and hug on bed for awhile before 2ic harden again. 2nd shot was great too. Guys do try her, will regret if you miss it, she will be going back on 30th.

Disclaimer: photo was taken with her permission
Old 22-06-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
atla is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Minnie (poison)

OKT: 9/10 Fast response and give clear instructions.

Looks: 10/10 looks the same as the picture, got that MILF look. very nice back tattoo to look at when fucking her from behind.

Body: 9/10 Enhanced C Cup boobs, very soft. Nice ass.

BBBJ: 10/10 BEST BLOWJOB I EVER HAD. Sloppy and had that holoq holoq sound. She would occasionally look up and look me in the eye while sucking on my balls. Legit make my head spin.

FJ: 10/10 tight and wet, fucked her in cowgirl, doggy and missionary. shot my load inside her while in doggystyle. Very accomadating.

Painting: 10/10 No foul taste. She kept moving her hips up and down my face while I lick her clit and fingered her. Feeling her pussy get wetter and wetter while hearing her moan is such a turn on.

Frenching: 10/10 Very passionate, a lot of tongue to tongue action. Like kissing your own girlfriend.

GFE: 10/10 Her english is quite limited but she tries her best in starting conversation. After first shot, I cuddled with her and she keep teasing me by licking and playing with my nipple. Constantly smiling and giggling

RTF: Definitely, I heard that she is leaving this week, will definitely return again before she leaves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1