The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

Had car sex five times in my life:

1. In Australia with ex GF who was half Greek and half Chinese. So damn pretty and as a result was a part time model. Didn't want to go back to her house and my brother was at home at that time so I drove us to a secluded part of the outer suburbs of Melbourne near a park. It was night time in winter so quite cold but we soon warmed ourselves up in the back seat of my 4-door Honda Civic. The lights coming in from the nearby park was just enough for me to see her B-cup boobs and light brown nipples as we fucked in cowboy position. Came in her raw as she had just had her period (yes I know it's not safe but I was a horny 21 year old at that time!). Car seat fabric had a cum stain that could not wash out! Wtf... Luckily my parents put it down to normal wear and tear.

2. In KL with a friend's friend whom I bumped into at Hard Rock Cafe. Had a small crush on this half-Malay chick but never did anything to approach her since she was friend's friend. But that night my friend wasn't around and both of us were a bit tipsy so I offered her a ride home. Then midway I asked her whether she wanted to grab a drink or not. She said yes so I drove to a nearby pub. After parking the car (green two-door Proton Saga) I looked at her and asked if I could kiss her - yeah it was the alcohol talking. So one thing led to another and we started fucking. I racked my driver seat back and she hopped onto my gearstick. She came after a few minutes and then I let loose into her pussy. I had a condom and offered to put it on before I came but she said no need cos she was on the pill. Heng ah! When she pulled out, all my cum dribbled out onto my jeans from her pussy so had to use my handkerchief to wipe up... This being in KL, we were panting and sweating by the time we finished. Luckily our quickie took all of 5 minutes or so!!! And yes this was a ONS cos never contacted her after that.

3. In KL with ex GF who was Chinese. It wasn't full blown sex but instead just a blowjob. We were damn horny so I found a dark part of a park in SS2. I jumped into the front passenger seat and started making out. Then she slid down, undid my jeans and put my rod into her mouth. She had been sucking only for a few minutes when I saw headlights approaching my dad's 7-series BMW from the back. It was coming quite fast so I don't know why but I quickly pulled her up to sit beside me and shoved my cock back into my jeans (luckily they were button fly otherwise the zip teeth would have given me some bloody scratches!!!). And luckily I did too cos it was a fucking police car! It stopped right beside me and lit up its red and blue lights so I buzzed down the window when I saw the policeman shine a torch into my car. Good thing I hadn't pulled my GF's perky B-cups out of her crop top and bra!!! Anyway the policeman asked me what I was doing and I said: just talking to my girlfriend... He didn't see anything amiss so drove off. By that time we were both much less horny so I dropped her home and went home myself...

4. and 5. Both of these times were with my wife. Once the back seat of our Volvo XC90 which was the most spacious out of all the car fucking that I did. This was at Changi Terminal 3 when it was first opened. Very few flights coming in so the car park was empty. Drove to a secluded spot and then fucked there. Had to stop midway to switch on engine and switch on aircon cos we were so hot. Being my wife, I did cum into her pussy. Also managed to do a round of licking her pussy before we fucked. She was wearing a tight one piece slip-on dress with no panties so I was fingering her wet cunt all the way along the ECP - she was well and ready to be fucked once we got to the airport.

The second time with wifey was in a public car park along Margaret Drive in our Audi A4. Also back seat action and definitely not as spacious as our Volvo. This was a funny one cos we started making out at home and then one thing led to another and we decided we wanted some "outdoor" action so we hopped into the car and drove somewhat nearby to fuck in the car park. Had to choose a dark part of the car park away from the other cars...
Old 30-06-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 4
kree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkree is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks for sharing
Old 30-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
Jackblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got try doing doing at Jurong Hill Park, found out about it recently, went there at night. Got see some cars and couples,but got many CCTV in carpark, so never really try. Any experts here got try and is it safe.
Old 30-06-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Good for u loh. Hope u became another exhibit when u bring them there.

In short, your gf is also a peeping tom
Well I did write about the car lights coming on when the girl open the door to throw out the tissue. My car has lights for the front seats and for the back seats. Anyone around us can see clearly.

In such carparks, not sure about you but my senses are very heightened. Any car coming in and out of the carpark will surely get noticed by us. When we are chatting, we are also looking around.

There was this interesting incident. We were chatting when a car drove in and parked 2 lots away from us. The guy got out of his car and sat behind. He began smoking his cigarette with the windows down and kept looking at my girl. I was like thinking this weirdo drive into such a carpark to smoke and peep at others. 10 minutes later, he went back to his driver seat. Then a girl got out of the back seat and shifted into the front passenger seat.

What the hell happened ah? We then realised the girl was already in the back seat. The guy went to sit behind and he was enjoying a blowjob while smoking his cigarette. So when he kept looking at my girl, maybe he is fantasising about her. He had a sibeh song face as he was smoking.
Old 30-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
sixitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro andrewtong, very active in car sex
Old 02-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
BoxerBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have several car sex with my ex-gfs and current wife.

Exp with ex-gfs:

a) with GF A, many times in my first car, a hyundai Gets. That time still young, wild and playful. Whenever we drive out to eat supper, I sure will finger her, ask her remove her panty and she will try to bj me, is like a challenge see who cannot tahan and cum first. If too horny liao, I will just find any MSCP and she will just ride on me till I cum. Only kana 1 time spot check by police car, ask me what am I doing here at this late hours, my gf only managed to cover her pussy with her short pretenting she is still wearing it. Usually police dun really care as long they never caught u in the act.

B) with gf B, that time both of us are drivers, I driving avanta, and she driving her dad's lorry NV200. We started our first car sex after a drinking session, being tipsy, I dare her to strip naked while I sending her home. She did what I told her and she start to bj me while I driving. The journey was so shiok, because all the cars, especially motorcyclist who drove pass my car, will be able to see a full naked woman sucking my cock. Really cannot tahan I just drive to a MSCP, parked my car, told her to lie down at the rear seat and I bump her hard outside my car, using car door to block the view. Cum in her and she fall asleep at the rear seat after that. I just covered he naked body with her shirt while we head home.

Several times we did it few times in her father's van NV200, spacious and no one will know what is happening by just putting up the window shades.

C) with wife, took me some times before convince her on car sex. Cos she scare will kana caught, our car plate numbers will be exposed online. Started by telling her to bj me, more easy to hide and cover and no one interested in man. Then slowly by asking my wife to be driver, will play with her boobs and nipples with clothes on, then move on to finger her. Took me around 1 year when we dare each other to go naked on bottom, with top still clothes on. Easier for us to fondle each others while driving. Just need 1 occasion she is too wet and horny, I told her I need to release, just obey my request, she agreed. Fast hands fast legs drove to MSCP, bang her hard at passenger seat. The feeling is really too excited for her as first timer, and she is so damn wet. After that day, car sex is not a No No situation for her any more, but depending on her mood. Until now when we go out eat supper, i might end up driving a naked wife home.... So lucky bro who spotted my car, can see what we are doing but pls Dun snatch pic. If not I sure bang u with my car. Matual respect is what we needed.

Last edited by BoxerBoy; 02-07-2022 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sharing some memories, abit hazy coz super long years back.

Kent ridge park car park B.. few cars, nobody and got her in a trench code with lingerie. Kinky although she only A cup. I guessed she changed before picking me up. Could only pump her w condom, did 2 pumps raw then she wanted a condom on coz scared. Did with her a few times at the same place until we broke. Best part ? Forgot to throw condom away and accidentally caught by parents.

Back seat fuck on a toyota vios (i think).. super shiok having her bounce and shes literally moaning.

Next Gf was a plump geek, did it around some industrial park near AYE and near pasir panjang the shipyard there. Exciting as expressway and the pasir panjang have heavy trailers going in and out. Confirm cannot see la.. but this was raw and boobies were a handful.

Yes, hot but maybe she was horny as fug that riding was "enhanced". Sadly didnt get to finish in her mouth but pull out.
Old 02-07-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed the encounters bros, keep it up
Old 02-07-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Why all so like car sex? I find too constraint and very little movement. I had 2 experience

(1) In Alphard with my supplier. Lol! That is the best but after that you just don’t feel comfortable

(2) In a milf C200. Wa lan eh! Totally don’t enjoy and cramp

Overall I think good for those who don’t have big movement and like 1 position type. If women riding you, probably can rock slowly else hit the roof. Haha
Old 03-07-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
BoxerBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Why all so like car sex? I find too constraint and very little movement. I had 2 experience

(1) In Alphard with my supplier. Lol! That is the best but after that you just don’t feel comfortable

(2) In a milf C200. Wa lan eh! Totally don’t enjoy and cramp

Overall I think good for those who don’t have big movement and like 1 position type. If women riding you, probably can rock slowly else hit the roof. Haha

Bro, for me is all the hanky panky or stripping clothes that lead to car sex more exciting and fun. I agreed car sex is uncomfortable in car unless u stand outside doing all the fucking
Old 03-07-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadioMoney View Post
Can share how you fucked your wife's best friend? Did she seduce you? Is she very chio?
She looks average la. Long story short. Know a few years already. Come over to my place to play mahjong with wife regularly. Like normal friends. Sometimes she will share with my wife she keep change guy all. Over the years sometimes I got kinky thoughts la. At first is the regular message each other but not on a daily basis type. Then slowly progressed to telegram. Then one fine day, she asked, have you ever fucked a mom before. (she's a mom of 2) Then the topic start liao. One day, wife mj, took the opportunity to meet her. Drove over, chit chat abit next thing we started frenching and did it on the spot. It was one of my best experience
Old 03-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

car sex is for the occasional short dates beside your long dates which would end up in bed.

had a midnight date with my lover. while driving her along a long stretch, she popped over and bj me from serangoon to ecp. alas, ecp carpark was filled with late night owls. after some chilling and petting by the beach we returned. she gave me the same entertaining bj while i fingered her all the way back to her place. this exciting act got me so in love with her~

parked between hdb and playground. scanned for cctv. set up the shades and off to the rear seats. licked her a good 30 minutes to orgasm, occasionally popping my head up like an otter to inspect the surrounding. this kinda 'reset' her orgasm bar a few times thus i made her so tired lol. then it was time for her to finish me off. she engulfed my tool and exclaimed it was so hard already. she was going at it so furiously to get me cum in her mouth. she suggested cum first then rest for putting inside her. gladly obliged ha~ a pity she didnt swallow. always have wet tissue and plastic bag in car for this!
Old 03-07-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

How do you disable the daytime running lights ah especially for newer cars?

For me is when we do in the car, cannot switch off aircon else will be very hot. Hence when engine running, the daytime running lights will be on.

What I normally did is to turn to tail light mode, where in the mode, the daytime running lights will go off but the tali lights will be on.

So when we have sex, the tail lights will be on.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
westernwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
How do you disable the daytime running lights ah especially for newer cars?

For me is when we do in the car, cannot switch off aircon else will be very hot. Hence when engine running, the daytime running lights will be on.

What I normally did is to turn to tail light mode, where in the mode, the daytime running lights will go off but the tali lights will be on.

So when we have sex, the tail lights will be on.
Next time I see a car with tail lights on, I'll say hi to you haha
Old 03-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernwind View Post
Next time I see a car with tail lights on, I'll say hi to you haha
Haha dont like that leh. Anyway i think bros here wont share places one. If really share places, then the places will be full with cars. Anyway, I tried 2 places liao. Both are old shopping malls carpark. One at level 7 (level 8 is the highest). When I tried, Level 7 whole place no cars only mine. The other one is old mall as well but at roof top.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1