The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Westerhout 43? i saw reno last fri.
So what category are these Viets ?
Having lunch at GL, will swing by later
Is a Cat 50 Thai house at WH house 43. Opposite those WH house 2,4,6. I think so far is the only Thai house that open last week. Should be quite easy to find. If you see the fish got tank got a lot of strawberry pillows then you are in the right house.
Old 29-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
Question ah. Now need to wear mask? I remember last time just before Geylang close, some house need to wear mask while doing. Sibei no mood
Huh? Got such thing meh
Old 29-06-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 0
TheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cant wait to get back and taste paid meat again, 2 years since the last one, Happy of 1820
Old 30-06-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

For TT scanning worries, a second handphone just for this purpose comes in handy.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HoratioCle is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Saw some shops openes in GL already
Agree with this, especially Lorong 20.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
even if got 10 hp for scanning TT, got what difference?
Ya lo unless you Lgin to other ppl account or u got 2 identity number haha
Old 30-06-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missing those days where we can walk into a non crowded house on a weekday afternoon, pick a girl and go up to piak. Hopefully more cai will come in to fill up the spots!!
Old 30-06-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Drove pass Geylang, so decided to drive in and reccee the place, it was around 3pm and was quite crowded, houses are open, pimps are surfaced and also saw familiar turtle head brothers too 🤣
Old 30-06-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
even if got 10 hp for scanning TT, got what difference?
Ok I just explain. Currently shopping centres / hawkers etc do not require TT to go in. Can say is a dormant app for now. If suddenly someone ask where u go in a random check 'where u go? what is this GLXX place?'. Hard to answer right?

TT stores scanned places in the app on the phone which was used. If a random spot check on the main phone TT it wont show GLXX on the date of visit. It will show in the TT app in the spare phone instead.

So an extra cautious person might want to consider downloading the TT app just for the purpose of the scan and remember to delete app after visit. Spare phone is easy to justify, 'main phone low battery i use spare loh.

That said, TT is now required for the restart, might be used to trace just in case virus explosion again. If kenna call up then good luck...
Old 30-06-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranksterz View Post
Missing those days where we can walk into a non crowded house on a weekday afternoon, pick a girl and go up to piak. Hopefully more cai will come in to fill up the spots!!
Those days will also come. So it has been written and so it will happen.

Just waiting for PRC to join the rest of the world in living with Covid. Then our PRC Cai will also come and then I will return to GL.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-06-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Just waiting for PRC to join the rest of the world in living with Covid. Then our PRC Cai will also come and then I will return to GL.
winnie gotto act faster

me missed hotpot
Old 30-06-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Marathon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Huh? Got such thing meh
Just before they close Geylang, there was 2 times at 2 separate houses I was told need to wear mask while we do the deed.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why not use the TT token to check in instead? In that case you won't be able to see any records in the phone correct?
Old 01-07-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute

Went yesterday 7 PM
Most of the houses along Lor18 are either open or ready to open
No queue at the time
Old 01-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Any SW appeared too ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1