The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
hope to see aini coming back soon... reli miss kissing her perky ass
Go China find lol.. She ain't coming back..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe one day she spent all her money, then she will come back one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Go China find lol.. She ain't coming back..
Old 30-06-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
U do know what happened to her right lol..

No point to maybe this maybe that..

Old 30-06-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
haha coz she was formerly a beautician. was trained in head and face massage.
Yeah think I read that somewhere... I normally don't like head massage but hers was really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Mine shows 29 June.
Oops, you referring to CZ... I thought BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Interesting observation. Bro SMRTLTD said it was a decent session while Bro CaptainCharisma said Gd Vibes and Svcs but not Enuff to RTM.

Just curious. Actually how often does fellow bros RTM? Or RTM simply just means good enuff to return ? But can be weeks or months apart. Guess it also depends how often bros cheong. With borders opening up we have to agree we have a lot more options than before. And rightly as many bros pointed out, this batch of vanilla needs to up their game.

Anyway to summarize to answer Bro Balo987. Baby is no landmine unless Your kryptonite is phone usage. Otherwise try her and let us know how’s the session.
Baby is in my current rotation list, one of the 3 I visit or try to visit weekly. She is the only ML currently that can make my brother stand when still lying face down... no ML has been able to do so for a long while. Her fingernails tickling is top notch for me, almost like the famous wawa from the yesteryears. Looks wise she isn't really my type but the way she talks/acts is quite cute and natural.

Don't find her phone usage a problem... if any probably after shower the session basically stops unless you wanna sit around to chat with her - it may end rather early. Some people may expect a head massage etc...

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 30-06-2022 at 09:34 PM.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Even if she wants to come back..... I dun tink she can unless ICA does a U-turn on their policies.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
U mean white card can’t return to Singapore forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Even if she wants to come back..... I dun tink she can unless ICA does a U-turn on their policies.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1623 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Thanks bro. Overall She’s good without commercial feel. Break ice easily and very talkative. Gave me a really good solid back stepping massage with some cracks and left a happy man. I feel like a prata. I believe she should be in another thread though. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Happened to chat up with this girl from wechat a month back and found a pretty decent n good massage in the east area. Thought of sharing with fellow bros on my experience.

Name: Coco
Location: Massage shop in the east. Your usual massage with the round glass window at the door.
Looks: 8/10 Pretty girl with short haircut
GFE: 10/10
Boobs: B Cup
Massage: 8.5-9/10 (Exceeded my expectations)
Special: Usual but with some extras (Depending on chemistry)
RTM: YES! But currently recovering from circumcision so will prolly return just for massage alone
Damage: $60 + $$ extra (others please approach her if she doesnt offer please respect n do not force)

Went in with not much expectations. Told front counter that i had made a booking and was asked to choose diff massage packages. I saw $50- normal massage and $60- swedish massage or something. Although no $88 package bullshit but still was asked to choose $60 massage and i was ok with it. Didnt expect much since only an upgrade of $10 more expected a shitty massage anyway. To my surprise the massage given i felt was the quality kind cuz could see she went beyond what the package offered and even gave me some back stepping to relief my back pain etc. Felt like she was experienced in massage n managed to relief my pain points + she is slightly young n quite pretty in my opinion.. not the super SYT type but good still. Chatty and felt quite uncommercial even tease me saying that i not afraid to be naked bef lying on the bed after shower. Clicked with her and there was chemistry managed to autoroam and even gave her some spiderman ���� below. But i guess it all depends on chemistry..(pleaae dont flame me as it depends on chem) no BBBJ and FJ but good enough im happy to receive a good massage from a demure lady like her.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Depend on case by case.
Personally I know someone who came back and worked in Singapore 3 years after her case ended(RTC) but she never goes back to ML as she has pass the "prefered" age.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I knew u would come in to ask this qns lol..

U and supershaft should buddy buddy and go on trip to China lol..

Old 01-07-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Thanks bro. Overall She’s good without commercial feel. Break ice easily and very talkative. Gave me a really good solid back stepping massage with some cracks and left a happy man. I feel like a prata. I believe she should be in another thread though. Haha
which thread? hahaha.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Depend on case by case.
Personally I know someone who came back and worked in Singapore 3 years after her case ended(RTC) but she never goes back to ML as she has pass the "prefered" age.
Think most would want to move on with their life and never get back to this line again if possible..

Not sure if they are still allowed to ply their trade in other countries though during this "barred from entering into SG" period..

Old 01-07-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Long hair girl in photo is her?
For those who asking refer to this quote from derrickboy Simply massage w/o commercial feel like one of the bros mentioned.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

For the benefit of those who don't understand what white card is and how the process works, these 2 posts more or less covers it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
"White card" is a term for the special pass they hold after their original passes are cancelled, and their passports detained - they can stay in Singapore for as long as the authorities need them to assist with investigations. The term "white card" originates from the long, white immigration form that tourists fill in when entering Singapore, on a Social Visit Pass.

There is no definite length of stay for a "white card" holder and while on white card the girls are technically not supposed to work - most girls just risk it all and return to work anyway (if the MP owners agree, which most will not for fear of their license being revoked) or they become FLs and bunk in with friends, working out of hotels, condos or apartments.

Usually some MLs try to bargain their way with the IOs by offering them information in exchange for being allowed to go home. Some rat on ("sabo") their fellow MLs or MP bosses and I do know a few who succeed in their bargain and end up going home earlier than the rest.

Hope that helps
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
U all don't anyhow lahhh

Assume raid is conducted by AV, and not ICA.

They will lock up at either cantonment or depends on which division raided them.

24hours to 48hours depending on cases.

If it's fake work permit then case throw to MOM.

If it's' student pass, or social visit, case throw to ICA.

So if guys kana KC wanna wait for them, pls wait at the correct location.

They need to take white card a few days depending on their individual pass.

Then need to buy return air ticket and bring to Ica n mom to show them also.

KC guys get ready to pay for their air tickets.

To be charge in court is only if they are overstayer, fake student ID, fake passport.

If not, white card expired then send home liao. White card how long depends on the individual case.

If social visit will have a letter stating undesirable behavior and barred from entry to SG.

The boss of those massage parlor to be then charged in court.

Those kana KC big time by those girls, this is the time to be Emo max liao.

Why I know all these? Because I went through the entire process before with ktv girl and ML in the past.

Enough of Kc for me liao

Old 01-07-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Think most would want to move on with their life and never get back to this line again if possible..

Not sure if they are still allowed to ply their trade in other countries though during this "barred from entering into SG" period..
Yes. Partly they will be deem too old after few years out.
And you probably understand why since age has alwys been discussed here.

But they still can apply to go to other countries once they clear China governance.
I know of one back in 2018 whose case got dragged too long due to our court procedure and her passport expired.
And she is not allowed to renew locally here under white card status.
So when she go back, the local custom will question her and she get barred from getting a new passport for 9 months.
And next thing she was working in Australia 2 months later after getting her new passport.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2021 View Post
Tried her twice, both occasions she did all the work. I am the type that takes some time, but both visits she did not rush me. Feel quite shiok and soft as her pair of (.)(.) are natural.

Read somewhere some bros did thrusting as well, check with her directly just to be sure.
thanks bro planning to visit soon. cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1