The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Best to buy at airport as I bought from Shoppe before but when reach HCM, got issue and cannot connect. In the end, g0t from airport, Quick cheap also, 1 month, 40GB data daily is around 200000vnd, add call is 270000vnd. To have immediate connection when touch down, can consider using TPG. The free roaming work in HCM.
i guess best is buy at airport after reading everyone comment liao haha,
also have considered signing one TPG for the free roaming since i go jb often nowadays also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap22 View Post
When I arrive Saigon airport I was plan to buy a buy a Vietel sim at the airport counters 4GB Data Daily plus call the price was 250K. Turn out my phone won't take the new SIM because I forgot to unlock my phone (new phone). After I arrive my hotel, I connected to WIFI and Temporary unlock my phone. Went to Vietel office on Tran Hung Dao in Q1, the same card only 170K, saving of 80K enough for a blow of noodle

i'll probably buy at airport because first time going wetnam hahaha, will need the internet for grab and map asap
Old 30-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
Hi, ill be going to HCM in a months time and I'd like to ask. Are the clubs here like in bkk where there are FL to party with you? Or are there anywhere to book girls to go partying together
There will be some, tho they aren't lookers. Best bet is still to find dates on tinder, the feeling of dabaoing normal tinder girls is really second to none. There used to be a nightclub called apocalypse now that has tons of FLs, but due to covid it has shut down, and till date i haven't seen any nightclub that comes close to it. If you can't speak viet but is looking for vice, either you use tinder to find a english speaking one, otherwise just go japantown or smth
Old 30-06-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

i maintain my viettel number since i fly often.
as long as sim card balance above 50K VND, upon landing can connect to viettel network
and use SMS to activate 7GB/7Day plan at 30K VND. "ST30K 395994994" to 9123.
everyday you can sms "KTTK" to 191 to see how much data you have left.
or dial *101# to see how much balance you have in the sim card.
not enough for next trip go convenience store buy topup card.
before flying out of vietnam to cancel the plan by "HUY ST30K" to 191.
reply sms with "Y" after it ask u to confirm.
else the plan auto-renew every 7 days and deplete ur balance.

for the frequent travelers!
Old 30-06-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Better travel asap. The recent spike in cases are mainly from people returning from their holidays. You never know when Singapore may impose a short quarantine on returning holiday makers again
Old 01-07-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tomacco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm viet, will be in HCMC saturday 7/2 - 7/4 if anyone wanna hit up KTV together let me know
Old 01-07-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hightswin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Linh Cherry at around 12p. Paid 500k VND for 1h instead of 600k for 90m. Maybe that was why but I didn't get to choose the girl? She was cute so I didn't complain.

Got a massage for 15-20m before she asked if I want boom boom.

Paid 1500k VND for HJ + BBBJ. No CIM.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
phyiery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap22 View Post
Le Duyen now under new owner and has changed name to MiMi. I walked by daily, still many girls there but only few customers.
is this the MiMi on 72 Trương Định, Phường Bến Thành? Thanks..
Old 02-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I just say read with a pinch of salt...anyone can post anything and up to us to read and believe...

Check his profile and previous posts will know roughly how to judge...

I will say Viet gals are not that easy...anyone believe is up to individual...any foreigners who only paid for street food will not be desireable to local Viet gals liking...so there are more to meet the eyes...

I stopped reading after he says he stays in a 5 star hotel
Old 02-07-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hightswin View Post
Went to Linh Cherry at around 12p. Paid 500k VND for 1h instead of 600k for 90m. Maybe that was why but I didn't get to choose the girl? She was cute so I didn't complain.

Got a massage for 15-20m before she asked if I want boom boom.

Paid 1500k VND for HJ + BBBJ. No CIM.
Mod thinks this is good and shouldn't delete...even though Premium member can delete own posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
Well as a former frequent visitor to hcm or Vietnam., I understand Vietnam hotel rules...only those who didn't understand will try to fake it...

I read all posts here and plenty of flaws...but those were small issues...this chap trying to blow his horns big...that's why I wrote cautions...

as mod, I welcome forums but best is honest forums...okay if paid more here there and did something funny but still honest...

Do you realized so many asking to meet and cheong ktvs etc...but no forums after that...so did they meet up or cheong...anywhere up to individual to write if they wished...

mod appreciates those who took time to pen their forums here...so much better to read forums then those warring flaming posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-07-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Exchange rate today is 17230 at the corner shop opp ben Thanh mkt west entrance.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyiery View Post
is this the MiMi on 72 Trương Định, Phường Bến Thành? Thanks..
Yes.if you go to Google map, you will see picture of miMi Beauty salon.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5835 / Power: 14
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to HCM a couple of times, booked VIP and Super VIP, so far only massage with HJ+BBBJ+BJ. No FJ... Anyone know if anywhere in HCM provide Full Service? TYIA... I will be returning to HCM in late August or early September.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
djsuxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord9898 View Post
I went to HCM a couple of times, booked VIP and Super VIP, so far only massage with HJ+BBBJ+BJ. No FJ... Anyone know if anywhere in HCM provide Full Service? TYIA... I will be returning to HCM in late August or early September.
Hey, as others posted in this thread, Cherry Spa and Linh Cherry Spa in Little Tokyo provide a full service. I just went back from Linh Cherry after picking a girl at Cherry Spa.

I believe other spas in this area provide a full service too. Pre-covid I had a full service from a different spa in this area. But it looks like Cherry and Linh Cherry have the most girls.

Last edited by djsuxxx; 03-07-2022 at 01:08 AM.
Old 03-07-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincentsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Viet girls are indeed easy to hook and get a free fuck but u must be handsome and not old. All these does not apply to ah pek who try their luck in vietnam.

Quote:
I will say Viet gals are not that easy...anyone believe is up to individual...any foreigners who only paid for street food )
Quote:
I read all posts here and plenty of flaws...but those were small issues...this chap trying to blow his horns big...that's why I wrote cautions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1