The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-06-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrty85 View Post
Bro not ya girl leh don't spread fake news haha
Haha not my girl but few of us upped her before. Maybe other bros can share some details. Her name is sheila but change already recently. She appear in this thread as well.
Old 30-06-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Haha not my girl but few of us upped her before. Maybe other bros can share some details. Her name is sheila but change already recently. She appear in this thread as well.
oh really

hehe!!!

Hi Sheila
Old 30-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
mrty85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Wrong again
Old 30-06-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

I just met this Indo DH yesterday. Found her on Michat. $100 for 2 shots. At first I didn't believe the rate, but decided to take a chance. Offer her cash only and that I'd get a room at a transit hotel. She agreed.

She is only free after 10 pm daily. So I arranged to meet outside hotel in Balestier. I carried a couple of condoms too.

Anyways, she showed up right on time, cute too. 80% close to pics. So we got a room.

Good service, trimmed pussy. Nice bbbj. She was willing to do raw but I never took the risk.

2 shots later, I tipped her $20 and called it a night.

My first Indo. Hope to find another, and one Pinoy too.

Anyways, happy hunting.
Old 01-07-2022, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
I just met this Indo DH yesterday. Found her on Michat. $100 for 2 shots. At first I didn't believe the rate, but decided to take a chance. Offer her cash only and that I'd get a room at a transit hotel. She agreed.

She is only free after 10 pm daily. So I arranged to meet outside hotel in Balestier. I carried a couple of condoms too.

Anyways, she showed up right on time, cute too. 80% close to pics. So we got a room.

Good service, trimmed pussy. Nice bbbj. She was willing to do raw but I never took the risk.

Anyways, happy hunting.
Bro can kindly share with me?
Old 01-07-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Picture

Old 01-07-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Bro rhalran, does her name start with L? Lives near HV?
Old 01-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
stevenlok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevenlok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrty85 View Post

Another view haha don't click not video just screen shot.
Look good, can share contact
Old 01-07-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfairlady View Post
Picture

Power sia bro.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
stevenlok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevenlok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Anyways, happy hunting.
Can share contact with me?
Old 01-07-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfairlady View Post
Picture

Can open a class teach how to convince them doing the pose? I want register.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
mrty85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have experience with her before. Her name is bee.

Saw her at Badoo and michat seems like everywhere lol
Old 01-07-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros.

Got to know to know an Indo maid through michat. She was straight to the point.

So i waste no time. When to her place. Can cip. Bbbj so-so. Slim body, pussy no smell, trimmed. Boobs a cup. Kissing, fingering allowed.

No time to take pics also.. hahaha

Last edited by mrnakal; 04-07-2022 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyways, happy hunting.
6 beers for you buddy. Great Hunts.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this week been busy week. managed to hit up 4 DH

first one met her at 81, she wanted few rounds but i see not really my type so jus fk n go lol. wanted raw and ask why need condom but i always believe in protection

second one at multi storey carpark near her place. FJ was normal to me.

third one sneak me to her place at 12am. wanted go bedroom but she scared noisy so asked me sit on a stool and service me. french me like long lost lovers, good BJ with alot of twisting and twirling. FJ was pretty good, she was pretty wild. she asked why need condom and im like duh

forth one also at multi storey carpark. just recovered from covid and haven't had action for a while. french, finger, BJ, FJ was awesome.

all in all issa good week. looking to hunt for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1