The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
require legal advice

sorry if it's not the right place to ask
just needed quick advice from the bros / experts here.

I have been helping a friend to transfer money monthly to another local account for his mistress related matters(around $400 to $800
he asked me for help because his own wife audits his bank account movements.

he said many times its for his mistress but I'm just afraid I'm sending money to an individual that is conducting or doing some illegal activities. Either way, will I get into trouble for being someone sending money into such accounts?

thx in advance
Old 15-06-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: require legal advice

NEVER, ever, engage in a transaction that you do not have FULL details on, such as whom is the other party, what the funds were for, & evidences of how those funds were used.

Often, being friends, we will naturally help others, as is Human nature, & our sheltered Singaporean nature to hurt none, BUT deeply ingrained by our founding & forethers whom sacrificed much to give us our todays, to never be hurt by others.

However, there will always be WOLVES wearing sheepskin to cover their illicit activities. It may be due to peer pressure, or fear of being left out or alone, that you did so. However, if you can't even protect yourself with verifiable evidences, not for one transaction but every transaction, then how can you help others?

If you do not wish to hurt or strain the relationship with your supposed friend, then find excuses to NOT help in such transactions, example - you have issues with your bank account, your family too is concerned with the sudden wealth you have & so too Inland Revenue Service-govt tax dept.

Furthermore, if your friend is truly afraid of scrutiny by his family members, he can always send funds by himself thru remittance agencies thru cashier orders, or Western Union BY CASH, which will leave no traces on personal bank account other than a mere withdrawal which would be the same as the withdrawal of funds to you to make the transaction to his receiver.
Old 15-06-2022, 04:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post

I have been helping a friend to transfer money monthly to another local account for his mistress related matters(around $400 to $800

he said many times its for his mistress but I'm just afraid I'm sending money to an individual that is conducting or doing some illegal activities. Either way, will I get into trouble for being someone sending money into such accounts?

thx in advance
Small transfers via Paynow aren't likely to trigger questions. That said, if you really want to be safe then you should not be making Paynow transfers but do a cash deposit.

You may want to note, that DBS/POSB requires a contact number for anyone who does a cash deposit, but the other local banks do not.
Old 15-06-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS transfer funds out but hw does TS gets reimbursed?

If got any illegal activity involved, there are so many possible ways things can go wrong.

Facilitating Ah Long
Online scam
Financing of terrorism

"Helping a bro out" is a valid legal defence to those charges?
Old 15-06-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If mistress why need yr help as he can simply hand it to her when visit .... sorry just wondering
Old 20-06-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

thx in advance
Seriously, your friend don't visit the mistress to fuck? Cannot withdraw the money and give cash? You go cheong also must pay the WL on the spot after the deed right?

Don't make sense unless you tell me your friend don't visit the mistress anymore but still need to pay??
Old 20-06-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

2 points come to mind. At $400 to $800 per month, at least you won't be worrying about any major money laundering issue. Amount quite small so it's unlikely to be something major. Why didn't you ask these questions before you start helping?

2nd point is how does your friend transfer the money to you? Is he a self-employed guy who gets paid in cash? If he pays you in cash, you have no record of the money being from him. If the police becomes involved, he can deny giving you the $400-$800 monthly. If he transfer via paynow or bank transaction, his wife will know so unlikely an electronic transfer.
Old 21-06-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learn to protect urself! Nv ever help "friends" for such stuff cause u nv know the real reason behind. Peace!
Old 21-06-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thx in advance
Sometimes tio illegal money lending. Seriously so easy to setup a new account and transfer money to mistress. If he scare wife audit his account, he should be worried wife audit him. Haha! Think with small head
Old 22-06-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Small transfers via Paynow aren't likely to trigger questions. That said, if you really want to be safe then you should not be making Paynow transfers but do a cash deposit.

You may want to note, that DBS/POSB requires a contact number for anyone who does a cash deposit, but the other local banks do not.
Not true, if the recipient is JI related, no matter how small will be tracked. and the outcome will be terrible for TS.

My advice, don't do that unless TS personally know the mistress.
Old 23-06-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Not true, if the recipient is JI related, no matter how small will be tracked. and the outcome will be terrible for TS.

My advice, don't do that unless TS personally know the mistress.
Last time I used to help my friend bring things to his gf overseas. In the end, one thing lead to another as I banged his hot gf. And his hot gf also horny because my friend has too many gf. Irony la….

I think confirm something fishy one. Just avoid doing all these
Old 23-06-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: require legal advice

Local account, he can always cash in into that account.
It's his responsibility and it's his mistress. Not yours.
Old 29-06-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
betogo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbetogo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

..when he ask you transfer money surely got msg you.. just keep.it as evidence if u worry
Old 30-06-2022, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
TS say its a local account i wonder if the friend monthly got go bonk his mistress or not if no time, maybe TS can make house call on behalf pay cash and bonk her instead.
If can bonk her then it is worth to help his friend
Old 01-07-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

thx in advance
monthly small amount usually won't trigger red flag if its once a month. if it is keeping from his wife looking at the bank account, he can do cash remittance the wife won't know. so if you are not comfortable you can offer him this solution.

about getting into trouble, if really to mistress, no trouble coz its not a crime. so u need to be sure of this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1