The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Worries about my sexual life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Yes i agree bro, and what you said that really struck me was that there is nothing meaningful for me to do after work. I would not really say there is no meaning, but through these few years of Covid and pandemic and with some other personal issues, it got to the point where I was questioning myself what is the point of living just to work and drag myself through every day. In this sense, I might be trying all sorts of ways give myself some thrill in life - I am lucky I am sensible enough not to indulge in illegal stuff like drugs or harrassing girls in any way.

I also agree that I should probably seek some help, but I have trust issues so I cannot bring myself to confide in my friends regarding this, and I am not so sure whether going to places like IMH would really be able to help me with this. If you dont mind, could you share how you got better mentally in terms of your thoughts at each stage of recovery? You can PM me if you find this hard to disclose here.

Thank you!

As a word of encouragement, you very likely will get better in terms of your thoughts as you get older. I say this because i past 30s already. I got better as i got older after 30. You will start to feel life crisis around 30 years old.

At around 30 years old a singapore normal guy will have life crisis, its even worse for those who have only a normal job earn average and not have had a single relationship with singaporean girl before or have a singapore gf before. You are lucky you have a gf.

Usually guys for this example 30 and average single will start to gan chiong and very depressed, they will start to find ways to find wife or zhabor at marriage agency or siam diu ktv. I realised most guys these days are no longer so stupid to think these options will have a long lasting marriage. Most will rather stay single if cannot find a normal gf from their circles. But there are also examples of good marriage coming out of siam diu ktv foreign wives also.

I'm thinking your gf is very lost and don't know how to manage your request when you told her your fetish and there are a few reasons.

1) Your gf circle of friends are guai kias and innocent those boring zhabors who always talk about eating at where, travel at where and drama and those boring lifestyle things with no special interest. They have never upgraded their sex skills or try to read up on sex

2) Because of number one your gf is very particular about how people or friends view her and she don't know who she can ask to discuss about sex when she received your request.
She also may be feeling ashame about becoming good in sex because she is not married yet. She don't want to be labelled by her friends when she try to discuss the topic since no girl in the group broach the topic of sex

3) She is feeling insecure because she and you are not married yet and her thinking is only full blown sex when everything confirmed and her friends normalise her having sex.

4) Your gf does not have the sex skills. You have not opened her sealed thirst for sex. Means she has not had a sex so mindblowing that she wants to have more sex. Usually girls are good at sex because they have fucked guy who made her orgasm then the girl will start to have interest in sex.

To answer your question on no meaning to live after work right, many people guys and girls are the same like you. The work took too much focus from them to have fun after work. After work still think about work to better prepare for next day work. Really the work these days screw up life.

You need to find a hobby to do that is thrilling to you and able to feed your thoughts. You can try MMA, its really good and really lift up your spirit after the training. You don't have to go Evolve cos Evolve is too freaking ex and cramp with people at after office hours. The feel good feeling from MMA is real and the increased stamina also means better sex.

I never did anything in particular that made me better mentally, its not like i'm crazy i just had thoughts which i cannot tell anyone last time. Time helped me get better as i get older. When you take the first step to go polyclinic and request to go IMH, you will feel better temporarily but you will still have the same bad habits. At least you do something. The bad habit will continue during and after your IMH consultation, the mental struggle to resist your sneaky thoughts and acting on it will still be there. Even if you tell your circle, family, friends, it will tame your sneaky thoughts temporarily.

Until time goes by and your brain decided to stop it then you will get better. I think theres no way to stop it for now unless, you change your job again to a job you enjoy and not so stress. Maybe you don't really enjoy your work that much plus the stress built up, will increase your sneaky thoughts but if is a enjoyable job it will greatly reduce your sneaky thought

If you have trust issues its understandable. You want i can meet you face to face then tell me your problem, i don't know your circle. Treat me koi can liao.
But of course if you want it to be effective whenever you have sneaky thoughts i will shout to public that this guy wants to jizz in public. You will shrink and your sneaky thoughts will immediately disappeared. Effective right? The key to combating your sneaky thoughts is to let people know. Jk of course unless you okay with me telling the public for you

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 26-06-2022 at 08:10 PM.
Old 26-06-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
As a word of encouragement, you very likely will get better in terms of your thoughts as you get older. I say this because i past 30s already. I got better as i got older after 30. You will start to feel life crisis around 30 years old.

At around 30 years old a singapore normal guy will have life crisis, its even worse for those who have only a normal job earn average and not have had a single relationship with singaporean girl before or have a singapore gf before. You are lucky you have a gf.

Usually guys for this example 30 and average single will start to gan chiong and very depressed, they will start to find ways to find wife or zhabor at marriage agency or siam diu ktv. I realised most guys these days are no longer so stupid to think these options will have a long lasting marriage. Most will rather stay single if cannot find a normal gf from their circles. But there are also examples of good marriage coming out of siam diu ktv foreign wives also.

I'm thinking your gf is very lost and don't know how to manage your request when you told her your fetish and there are a few reasons.

1) Your gf circle of friends are guai kias and innocent those boring zhabors who always talk about eating at where, travel at where and drama and those boring lifestyle things with no special interest. They have never upgraded their sex skills or try to read up on sex

2) Because of number one your gf is very particular about how people or friends view her and she don't know who she can ask to discuss about sex when she received your request.
She also may be feeling ashame about becoming good in sex because she is not married yet. She don't want to be labelled by her friends when she try to discuss the topic since no girl in the group broach the topic of sex

3) She is feeling insecure because she and you are not married yet and her thinking is only full blown sex when everything confirmed and her friends normalise her having sex.

4) Your gf does not have the sex skills. You have not opened her sealed thirst for sex. Means she has not had a sex so mindblowing that she wants to have more sex. Usually girls are good at sex because they have fucked guy who made her orgasm then the girl will start to have interest in sex.

To answer your question on no meaning to live after work right, many people guys and girls are the same like you. The work took too much focus from them to have fun after work. After work still think about work to better prepare for next day work. Really the work these days screw up life.

You need to find a hobby to do that is thrilling to you and able to feed your thoughts. You can try MMA, its really good and really lift up your spirit after the training. You don't have to go Evolve cos Evolve is too freaking ex and cramp with people at after office hours. The feel good feeling from MMA is real and the increased stamina also means better sex.

I never did anything in particular that made me better mentally, its not like i'm crazy i just had thoughts which i cannot tell anyone last time. Time helped me get better as i get older. When you take the first step to go polyclinic and request to go IMH, you will feel better temporarily but you will still have the same bad habits. At least you do something. The bad habit will continue during and after your IMH consultation, the mental struggle to resist your sneaky thoughts and acting on it will still be there. Even if you tell your circle, family, friends, it will tame your sneaky thoughts temporarily.

Until time goes by and your brain decided to stop it then you will get better. I think theres no way to stop it for now unless, you change your job again to a job you enjoy and not so stress. Maybe you don't really enjoy your work that much plus the stress built up, will increase your sneaky thoughts but if is a enjoyable job it will greatly reduce your sneaky thought

If you have trust issues its understandable. You want i can meet you face to face then tell me your problem, i don't know your circle. Treat me koi can liao.
But of course if you want it to be effective whenever you have sneaky thoughts i will shout to public that this guy wants to jizz in public. You will shrink and your sneaky thoughts will immediately disappeared. Effective right? The key to combating your sneaky thoughts is to let people know. Jk of course unless you okay with me telling the public for you
if like what you said that this is very common for people approaching their 30s, then I feel slightly better and I just wish that this phase passes quickly cos the feeling really sucks.

For my gf, I actually know one of her friends is super horny and super open to talk about these topics with her. But my gf is the "listen listen interesting enough alr" kind being a conservative person. Her being so conservative makes me feel very awkward to talk about this with her as well, still trying to find a way to do it.

Haha I dont think I will need to find you face to face yet bro but I will keep you in mind in case I really feel like I cannot take it already. Of course I wont want you shouting about it in public but I guess it would help to have someone to talk to. Regarding MMA, coincidentally I was indeed thinking of signing up for activities such as MMA/ Muay Thai or just Anytime fitness to keep myself healthy, but feel a bit paiseh to go MMA this kind cos Im super unfit. Do you do MMA??
Old 26-06-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
if like what you said that this is very common for people approaching their 30s, then I feel slightly better and I just wish that this phase passes quickly cos the feeling really sucks.

For my gf, I actually know one of her friends is super horny and super open to talk about these topics with her. But my gf is the "listen listen interesting enough alr" kind being a conservative person. Her being so conservative makes me feel very awkward to talk about this with her as well, still trying to find a way to do it.

Haha I dont think I will need to find you face to face yet bro but I will keep you in mind in case I really feel like I cannot take it already. Of course I wont want you shouting about it in public but I guess it would help to have someone to talk to. Regarding MMA, coincidentally I was indeed thinking of signing up for activities such as MMA/ Muay Thai or just Anytime fitness to keep myself healthy, but feel a bit paiseh to go MMA this kind cos Im super unfit. Do you do MMA??
You never know, maybe your gf is only awkward around her friends cos she don't fully trust this friend of hers who kept talking about sex thats why she kept quiet. If you slowly entice your gf maybe your gf will open up and become very wild also. If no matter how much you try your gf is still the cold attitude towards sex you are really in trouble haha. Be romantic, arrange smell good place, quiet, comfortable, safe and secure place to initiate intimacy. At night best i think with candles litted if not daytime also can

If you not keen on her friend who is excited about sex can introduce to me? She already qualified for my main checkpoint of a wife. Haha jk maybe her face cui cmi.

I have never joined MMA but i did other martial arts and sparring. MMA should be almost similar.

I will recommend MMA more than gym. MMA you are screwed by instructor and gym you may not have self discipline. The result i find martial arts is better for fitness and you may be able to make friends. Cos need to do a lot of shit and train whole body one. You have to spar and do body contact which builds up confidence tremendously. But Sparring has its cons because you will get injured, teeth broken, bone broken if not careful. You can choose not to spar. I am actually quite afraid of sparring but i have done it. It is very painful to get punched by my instructor who is bigger size than me though i can tell he already tried to minimise his power.

You are unfit thats why you need to go MMA, MMA is not for strong people. It is to train you to become strong. Girls go there to train also. I'm weak also but i went to train up. Its fun one except the dreaded sparring.

It doesnt hurt for guys to learn fighting at least it makes you more manly.

Most importantly MMA will make you feel good mentally.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 27-06-2022 at 12:04 AM.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You never know, maybe your gf is only awkward around her friends cos she don't fully trust this friend of hers who kept talking about sex thats why she kept quiet. If you slowly entice your gf maybe your gf will open up and become very wild also. If no matter how much you try your gf is still the cold attitude towards sex you are really in trouble haha. Be romantic, arrange smell good place, quiet, comfortable, safe and secure place to initiate intimacy. At night best i think with candles litted if not daytime also can

If you not keen on her friend who is excited about sex can introduce to me? She already qualified for my main checkpoint of a wife. Haha jk maybe her face cui cmi.

I have never joined MMA but i did other martial arts and sparring. MMA should be almost similar.

I will recommend MMA more than gym. MMA you are screwed by instructor and gym you may not have self discipline. The result i find martial arts is better for fitness and you may be able to make friends. Cos need to do a lot of shit and train whole body one. You have to spar and do body contact which builds up confidence tremendously. But Sparring has its cons because you will get injured, teeth broken, bone broken if not careful. You can choose not to spar. I am actually quite afraid of sparring but i have done it. It is very painful to get punched by my instructor who is bigger size than me though i can tell he already tried to minimise his power.

You are unfit thats why you need to go MMA, MMA is not for strong people. It is to train you to become strong. Girls go there to train also. I'm weak also but i went to train up. Its fun one except the dreaded sparring.

MMA is not a very good sport if you just want to be healthy. If you want to learn MMA well you have to fight hard and realistic, which means more injuries. Those fighters in the ring took many blows to the head before they become good. If you have never been punched in the head before you can easily get ko by a lucky punch. All the years of training will count for nothing.
Old 27-06-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
amethys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you lose the lust over your partner, the love may eventually fade as well.
Old 28-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hahaha that girl is attached already bro, heard about their sex lives they literally fuck day and night everyday.

I get what you mean, in general MMA or martial arts provides all-round fitness rather than gym which is more static. Will consider on one of these activities.

Honestly nowadays everyday is a chore, I don’t even wanna get out of bed and work, much less exercise. Hopefully paying to exercise will help to provide some motivation…
Old 28-06-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethys View Post
If you lose the lust over your partner, the love may eventually fade as well.
Speaking about this, is there such a thing as still being in love with my gf emotionally, but just sexually she’s unable to turn me on? If there is such a case, is this relationship destined to crash and burn?

Doubt I’m in this situation, but just hope to get more clarity on my feelings…
Old 28-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha that girl is attached already bro, heard about their sex lives they literally fuck day and night everyday.

I get what you mean, in general MMA or martial arts provides all-round fitness rather than gym which is more static. Will consider on one of these activities.

Honestly nowadays everyday is a chore, I don’t even wanna get out of bed and work, much less exercise. Hopefully paying to exercise will help to provide some motivation…

It will get better at times, its like that until you find a passionate hobby, purpose and a social life with common interest. You have enough of such?

You can also do something else, dancing kpop songs. GO learn dancing and learn BlackPink's songs. Very fun to dance like zhabor one, confirm will entertain your gf and she will laugh until pengsan, she will be crazy about you one.

She will become your number one fangirl confirm plus chop. YOur depress mood will be gone also

Just remember when you dance you must also act out the raunchy expression, its one package together.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 28-06-2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Im in my late 20s and I have a gf of 3 years and we recently BTOed. We rarely have arguments, and our personalities suit each other a lot with frequent bantering.

The issue lies within the bedroom. We rarely have sex (probably once in a few months) as I just do not have the mood for it, even though I genuinely care for her and really like spending time with her. She herself doesnt watch porn and the few times we do have sex, she doesnt really turn me on, doesnt do blowjobs and I cant sustain an erection past about 2 minutes unless I penetrate her. The latest time we had sex, we did it outdoors to sustain my excitement but I dont think it is a workable solution in the long term.

I'm thinking a possible issue might be I am addicted to porn. Every day I get home from work, I scroll websites like SBF, Pornhub etc. as a habit. From outdoor fucks, hidden cameras, local leaks, i search for all these every single day. Another issue might be stress related - I have been dealing with anxiety the past year and although I can hide it with friends, I end up with insomnia and that seemed to coincide with my reduction in sex life with my gf.

So just need some advice - am I addicted to porn? I cant bring myself to stop this habit. Or i may just have erection problems. But looking at the bigger picture, I am more afraid this will cause cracks in my relationship. Occasionally I go for MLs for release (even then this effect seems to be wearing off) but I am more afraid this could end up with an affair (which is a totally different story) in the future. I love her, but the sexual part of the relationship might be a ticking time bomb and I feel paranoid by it after reading stories on this forum. Even now, there are times when I have thoughts like "if only Im unattached, I could try attempting to fuck around" even though I have neither looks nor money.

Has any bro here encountered any similar situation? If the above post makes you think that I am confused and/or paranoid, thats because I am.

Thanks in advance bros.
stress and anxiety can cause sex drive to drop. watching to much porn also can make u bored of her sexually as the porn is more exciting.

we have similar situations but the difference is when I have sex with my ex-gf, i think its a decision ? i choose mentally during the sex session, i want to make her enjoy the sex and i want to be good enough to make her enjoy the sex.

this is for me, i believe in the power of the mind. may not work you others but it does for me. so u can try it no guarantees.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Im in my late 20s and I have a gf of 3 years and we recently BTOed. We rarely have arguments, and our personalities suit each other a lot with frequent bantering.

The issue lies within the bedroom. We rarely have sex (probably once in a few months) as I just do not have the mood for it, even though I genuinely care for her and really like spending time with her. She herself doesnt watch porn and the few times we do have sex, she doesnt really turn me on, doesnt do blowjobs and I cant sustain an erection past about 2 minutes unless I penetrate her. The latest time we had sex, we did it outdoors to sustain my excitement but I dont think it is a workable solution in the long term.

I'm thinking a possible issue might be I am addicted to porn. Every day I get home from work, I scroll websites like SBF, Pornhub etc. as a habit. From outdoor fucks, hidden cameras, local leaks, i search for all these every single day. Another issue might be stress related - I have been dealing with anxiety the past year and although I can hide it with friends, I end up with insomnia and that seemed to coincide with my reduction in sex life with my gf.

So just need some advice - am I addicted to porn? I cant bring myself to stop this habit. Or i may just have erection problems. But looking at the bigger picture, I am more afraid this will cause cracks in my relationship. Occasionally I go for MLs for release (even then this effect seems to be wearing off) but I am more afraid this could end up with an affair (which is a totally different story) in the future. I love her, but the sexual part of the relationship might be a ticking time bomb and I feel paranoid by it after reading stories on this forum. Even now, there are times when I have thoughts like "if only Im unattached, I could try attempting to fuck around" even though I have neither looks nor money.

Has any bro here encountered any similar situation? If the above post makes you think that I am confused and/or paranoid, thats because I am.

Thanks in advance bros.
Which men don’t watch porn? Actually your gf/ wife to be has any naughty gf to begin with? I was a bit like her until my naughty gfs taught me all the naughty things…Relationship is both ways…in order to maintain a good relationship with men, we need to know their needs.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

A GF that can fuck like a porn star usually went thru many hands liao .

if not they went thru at least 5 yrs of relationships with a certain guy .

think of it this way , your wife to be is considered "FRESH"

Old 13-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post

find fresh and virgin only guarantee is fresh, personality for wife not guranteed.

current society, very hard to find so it is now socially acceptable for a girl not "fresh" lol so the fuck like porn star i think its bonus
Old 21-07-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

I really agree with this. And perhaps you should appreciate your gf for being who she is, really lousy in sex. Because it really shows that she isn’t the kind that sleeps around and has had many partners.

I think it in itself, is also another level of sexiness (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post

Old 22-07-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Speaking about this, is there such a thing as still being in love with my gf emotionally, but just sexually she’s unable to turn me on? If there is such a case, is this relationship destined to crash and burn?

Doubt I’m in this situation, but just hope to get more clarity on my feelings…
Yes there is.
I am in this situation and I still love my wife and enjoy her companionship.
I fulfilled my sexual needs by visiting WL and I consider myself doing good deed by helping them financially.
Old 22-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Romeo93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks in advance bros.
Have both of you sit down and talk about how each of you like to be loved?

Because for everyone it’s different. It’s like the 5 Love Languages.

Some might love physical touch, some nice words… etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1