The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by webroll View Post
Pls add me, lc77882
Your wechat ID is not valid. Please double check
Old 12-06-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daminh View Post
Please add me wechat id:dan_4737
OK added you on wechat. Pls check
Old 12-06-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-factor View Post
add me please? i think i need a group to mingle with. wechat ID quanmin-k-ge

thanks.
I have added you on wechat. Pls check
Old 12-06-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
James211277
Old 12-06-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Hello please add me : dashuahzu
You are already in the group bro
Old 12-06-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Pls add me? Callmeawesome123
OK added you on wechat already. Please check
Old 12-06-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Is the group still around? Who do i pm to add me in?
You can pm me your wechat ID
Old 12-06-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyboiboi90 View Post
Pls add me xiaoemoboy
Old 12-06-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornyham View Post
Add me. Cornyham89
I have added you on wechat already. Please check
Old 14-06-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles Part 2

Can add me also jjinniz
Old 14-06-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5835 / Power: 14
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute

add me to the group, WeChat: overlord9898
Old 03-07-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Add me pls. Johnlee1025
Old 23-07-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes good for ladies to initiate. My husband not as active as before probably due to age. Probably most obsessed with playing other balls (golf) instead of my pair of balls (melons).

On weekends I woke him up with my bj and it never fail to arouse him…we had great sex on weekends morning and it was so good and relaxing..sometimes I shower together with him and also make him horny…

Lately I went to pick him from airport without my panty and it drove him wild. I think these are the things women should try our best to accommodate as it takes 2 hands to clap.

Which men wants to come home after a long day and hear wives bitching at him? For women, sometimes just turn a blind eye to all these nonsense and life will be happier…make sense? I also took my husband for granted because always ask him go buy lunch, dinner, pick up my shopping, be driver etc…but sometimes I also try to be nice to him and plan for holiday, make coffee for him etc…sometimes go shopping I just accompany him to see his golf stuff…instead of complaining about him wasting money, I just pay for him. Not say he got no money to buy but this kind of action touched him. Haha
Old 23-07-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

TO frank wife that have your mentality are hard to come by it a 2 way traffic. No intimacy isn't everything in a R/S but some male or female are just program differently.

Chatting with some or most i see local ladies especially those in the boomer era tend not to believe in intimacy is part of a marriage life.

The newer era are open to that concept however it also depend on the up bring and family bad ground and mindset. especially this day the ladies out there are equally capable as compare to the past.

Anyway just want to say wife that realise the way to do it and secure their partner you are the 3rd lady. I have seen so far will do that.

cheers have a great weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Sometimes good for ladies to initiate. My husband not as active as before probably due to age. Probably most obsessed with playing other balls (golf) instead of my pair of balls (melons).

On weekends I woke him up with my bj and it never fail to arouse him…we had great sex on weekends morning and it was so good and relaxing..sometimes I shower together with him and also make him horny…

Lately I went to pick him from airport without my panty and it drove him wild. I think these are the things women should try our best to accommodate as it takes 2 hands to clap.

Which men wants to come home after a long day and hear wives bitching at him? For women, sometimes just turn a blind eye to all these nonsense and life will be happier…make sense? I also took my husband for granted because always ask him go buy lunch, dinner, pick up my shopping, be driver etc…but sometimes I also try to be nice to him and plan for holiday, make coffee for him etc…sometimes go shopping I just accompany him to see his golf stuff…instead of complaining about him wasting money, I just pay for him. Not say he got no money to buy but this kind of action touched him. Haha
Old 23-07-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
TO frank wife that have your mentality are hard to come by it a 2 way traffic. No intimacy isn't everything in a R/S but some male or female are just program differently.

Chatting with some or most i see local ladies especially those in the boomer era tend not to believe in intimacy is part of a marriage life.

The newer era are open to that concept however it also depend on the up bring and family bad ground and mindset. especially this day the ladies out there are equally capable as compare to the past.

Anyway just want to say wife that realise the way to do it and secure their partner you are the 3rd lady. I have seen so far will do that.

cheers have a great weekend
Interesting views. To me, playing a part of the marriage is the duty of both sides right? We can argue that both husband and wife also have a job and are both tired. So it is fair to split the work.

I feel marriage is both sides. If I start nagging at my husband when he spend on his gadgets, then he will nag at me for spending on ladies stuff. If I start checking his phone, he will want to check mine as well. A lot of ppl think marriage is about 2 person but I disagree. It involves his parents, siblings also. If I start being nasty to his parents, he will start being nasty to mine.

Maybe that is how I live my life. I start doing what I think is right. For example if we go Europe, i will never fail to bring presents for his parents, immediate family. If we travel during CNY, then reunion dinner is a must and we give out all the red packers and well wishes before we fly. At times I self reflect, I would say my husband probably sacrifice more than me. He probably packed lunch/dinner 70% of the time. Paid 70-80% of all the expenses…cannot complain right? Sometimes you start nitpicking then relationship will sour. Every couple sure have conflict one. Sometime I just walk away and go some where to chill….Compare to some ppl, I am already very fortunate. I heard some husband are quite abusive then the wife quite poor thing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1