The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Ya i hao lian den what u gonna do to me.? Not happy with me.? Or u just only want to shoot on the forum, dunno who no balls. Vbkk jio u meet so long u dun even dare. U dun want face ur father mother still want face, give birth to one son machiam give birth to one charbo. I suggest u stop shaming ur parents.
Old 23-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
Ya i hao lian den what u gonna do to me.? Not happy with me.? Or u just only want to shoot on the forum, dunno who no balls. Vbkk jio u meet so long u dun even dare. U dun want face ur father mother still want face, give birth to one son machiam give birth to one charbo. I suggest u stop shaming ur parents.
555 gangster tio si gangster... talk like chow ah beng... i pity your wife who married such an uncouth man... maybe you behave like those thai guys who beat their wife when drunk or in bad mood... typical thai pattern... no wonder you stay in thailand 555...

meet gangster for fiak???...

vbkk's reward too stingy.. he think his sgd2000 reward is bigger than cow cart wheel 555...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 27-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Must see definition of pickup.

If one expect to xian one girl n same night fuck her 5555 not say impossible but a bit hard la. Must see what kind of girl again.

We also know many thais go there relax chill chill. If frequently go Thailand.... make friends mah! Cuz eventually they go sg holiday they remember u!!! Nice sg friend 555.

Today u got to know one girl n her group of friends. After many years can become good friends mah. Go eat go movie go shopping go party chill chill all ok. U be a nice guy she also not reject u n bring along a few more friends... thats how u expand your networking.... slowly u get to know who is who. What they do n family do what.
Exactly ! My method is through FB, from one bkk friend slowly expanding to hundreds through friend of friends in 2 years, I don't expect every meet up will get laid especially harder for those pretty or freelance model. But main purpose of those meet up is just to have fun and enjoy the thai culture and places. Also i feel more secure when going to those place with a local friend, with some ego if the friend is pretty 555555. Getting laid is not problem as i can visit Soapy in the morning and meet up friend at night or vise versa.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
lol, you go massage like go audition like that. gotta put in more work than the girls. Be clean, be a gentleman, dont be an asshole. That should cover it.
Agree, be clean! Learn to take care of our own hygiene. The willingness of the FL to perform whatever acts we requested for or how wonderful the experience boils own to our own hygiene and how fun we are.

If you think you are buying chicken and eating like a chicken then that is how far the experience will go. To me I always try to make friend with FL and take things slowly and when they are comfortable they gave me a awesome experience. Win win situation for everyone.
Old 27-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

ya lah now when i go to BKK, after Nataree is closed and I start going to THermae, my sole purpose is to go in, choose a girl pretty enough to me, and have a girl of a certain standard of looks suck my cock who otherwise would not give me a 2nd look on the street but because i pay her 2500 baht, get my cock hard, then fuck her for 10-15 mins and have her moan like bitch on fire and then beg me to fuck her harder and then I cum into the condom and then she bath, I bath and then I pay her, she fuck off. No feelings, not much foreplay either, the way I like it. Next night, go Thermae again and repeat. That is why I like staying S15, go down anytime I like haha.... no longer have the patience to go through the bath lah, shower lah.....
Old 27-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
ya lah now when i go to BKK, after Nataree is closed and I start going to THermae, my sole purpose is to go in, choose a girl pretty enough to me, and have a girl of a certain standard of looks suck my cock who otherwise would not give me a 2nd look on the street but because i pay her 2500 baht, get my cock hard, then fuck her for 10-15 mins and have her moan like bitch on fire and then beg me to fuck her harder and then I cum into the condom and then she bath, I bath and then I pay her, she fuck off. No feelings, not much foreplay either, the way I like it. Next night, go Thermae again and repeat. That is why I like staying S15, go down anytime I like haha.... no longer have the patience to go through the bath lah, shower lah.....
I missed Nataree

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 28-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

I missed nateree too....
it was my fav joint.
after nataree closed down i dont even visit massage in thailand anymore.
Old 28-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soapie vs massage shops

For me massage shops is so much more worth it. Yes, lesser pretty girls I would say but there is enough for my dick to get hard. Soapie is like a 'high class massage shop'. Girls in normal massage shop so much more willing to perform. They are not as 'stuck up' as those in soapie. Price at max around 2800? Also, they are usually clustered together, so you can just shop around, like literally a few steps away. Yes, there are some soapies that are near one another but many are isolated in one single area, sometimes go in see already like shit also sian to change just anyhow take one. The only time I was offered a CBJ is at a soapie, no way it happens in a massage shop.
Old 28-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Smell good dress good look good n clean is basic leh.

555 Now u know why i go apnam like go audition cuz i show the girls im the towkay they need to suck up 555 not be stuck up.
haha cool, seems like you are quite the charmer in bkk. Any chance we can meet drink/chill/party together? Do bring your girls, I wont make a move dont worry, just for show only lol. Will be there around the date of 10 Feb next year as I am going to the G19 festival.
Old 28-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=funboi;16846088]Everyone have their own encounter n experience n comfort zone. Go out play most important must enjoy n be happy.

Tks for asking. See fate bah. I believe in fate. 555

Welcome. Come la just meet and drink only. If have a good time can be lifelong friends, if no then ok loh dont meet again. No harm, no foul. You sound like you are having so much fun in Bkk, I just hope to bask in some of your glory, hehe. Again, those girls that you bring come if we meet, I will respect and just treat them purely as acquaintances. We have to make our own fate mah, you tell me lo when you come bkk, I see if I am there at the same time.
Old 29-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah. Lots of fun when u are alone enjoying everything. Don't need to care who or take care who. Just need take care girls. 555 thats why i say comfort zone. Ownself know the limits n boundaries can liao. Let the thais take care u.

One of the dome1 okt claimed to be my good friend, after earn me much money also don't dare to drink with me in bkk in the same disco some more. Knn. 5555555. WTF. think about him i sibei upset.

These days I trust the Thais more than sg in bkk. 5555

Beside Onyx another place i frequent is Ekamai Snow Town. 55555 those of u have small kids can go there play ice.
hahaah, you where got drink alone one. You always drink with a group of thai girls ma. You no need take care me la, drinks can be shared among you and me. I at most bring 1 thai female friend along only, confirm not as many as you la. Just wanna party with a fellow cool singaporean in bkk who is having so much fun with an entourage of thai girls every night. I confirm dare drink with you, not like your friend, we arrange a time and place lo, if I confirmed with you I will be there.
Old 29-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

If anyone really wants pickup girls for free, one place that you can try is Khao San.

1) Girls here really like EDM, thats why go there. They not the act high class types that goes to RCA or other pure EDM clubs in Thonglor. Khao San is definitely not a high class area.
2) Khao San is known as a farang stomping ground, but they are not there for them. So we Asians have chance as well. They just really like EDM.
3) Girls here have a more open mentality compared to the average thai girls. Getting acquainted with guys in the club is something that they are open to although they are not aggressively looking for it.
4) Communication is much easier. Girls that frequent here have a good standard of English usually.

So want pickup girls maybe can try Khao San although personally I dont really like playing the pickup game in bkk.
Old 29-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Few yrs back my friend recomended me to a club at rca called Nunglen. I was damn surprised to see loads of pretty chicks & handsome guys with model look. Seeing no chance to pickup as there are tons of handsome guys there I went to agogo bars in less than 30mins.

Any bro have had luck in that club b4?

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 29-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
Few yrs back my friend recomended me to a club at rca called Nunglen. I was damn surprised to see loads of pretty chicks & handsome guys with model look. Seeing no chance to pickup as there are tons of handsome guys there I went to agogo bars in less than 30mins.

RCA and Nunglen at 2 diff location. Nunglen located at Ekkamai Soi 5.
Old 29-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post

Nunglen is in thonglor. It is a live thai music/EDM club. 95% normal thai girls who are with a group of friends. They dont go to be picked up and most cases nor do they want to be picked up. Imagine you are a nice and decent girl in Sg who go club with a group of friends, would you want to be seen going home with a random stranger you know for just an hr? The loss of face in doing that in thailand is x 10. Exchange line there is a chance, but usually thai girls will give if you insist even if they are not interested in you at all. Just make sure that she does not have a bf with her. Agreed on the part that good looking people are aplenty there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1