The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
JojoAmano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Sickening Past

A different type of story, support!
Old 05-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
PedigreePal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good post TS
Old 05-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CabonCuppy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice post TS
Old 06-10-2017, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, he took an interest in you? Or he want be your support

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 06-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, hope there will be more.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice start to the story.. more soon pls.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We developed a really good relationship. I shared with him all my past, every details as he will listen. He offered to help me to defer my enlistment and he too applied for many helps from all agencies that I paid nothing for my house, medical, all fees & charges related to my house & even free packed food everyday.

As our relationship grew, he visited me almost everyday. We will go out together for meal together, he will help to bring my mum for medical aid home in the day so I get part time job to work in the day. Everyone thought we were just like Father & Son. Only different is, he very plumb and grey hair while I’m fit & tall & sporty as well as I was preparing myself physically for the enlistment.

Our relationship takes a turn when he caught me visiting Geylang again as my sex urge was too strong to be controlled. I recalled spending 120 bucks for 3 Thai ladies that evening, it was terrible and I was really mentally ill. I cannot control myself.

When I got home that night, he was sitting in my house waiting as he angrily questioned me. I sat down as I dare not to look at his big, fat plumb outlook and my head was hanging down looking on the floor.

Finally I broke down, I was like a little baby, he was shocked as I never cried since young, I broke down completely and cried helplessly. He sat close to me and hugged me as I cried like a baby.

Then, as I finally calming down emotionally, I felt his hand was rubbing on my inner thigh. With his coarse voice, he suggested to help me. I rest myself comfortably on his plumb body, smelling his sweaty body as I kept quiet. His hand started to move between my leg feeling my groin. All thoughts of my past flooded in my mind that very instant, especially thinking back how I was being toyed by those men, the past started to haunt me again.

I had an almost instant erection as his short and fat fingers unzip my jean and slip in, pushing aside my underwear as he grabbed my erected cock fondling me gently. I moaned softly as my hand too started to unbutton his shirt feeling his hairy chest. It was then I realised he was very hairy from his chest down to his groin.

Disgustingly, he pressed his plumb body on me and our lips locked. We were both nude and in 69 positions as I sucked on his little cock which is only about 3inches. I have never seen such a short cock as my step dad easily have a 7 inches tool and so does his friends.

I was on my four after a while as he topped me. I was almost suffocated when he cum in my ass and collapsed on top of me within minutes in my anal. He did not went home that night, he spent that night on my bed sodomizing me just like how my deceased step dad did. And sickly, I fulfilled all his request on me, be it anal, rimming, wet kisses, blowing.... we all did it. I did not managed to cum that night, but he cum at least 3 times before snoring away like a pig hugging me tightly. His body odour was very strong and I did not managed to sleep that very first night.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates TS.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you have a sad past.
Hope these experiences will make you emerge stronger and treasure your family.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Starting to think that this is more of a twisted fantasy then a real life story....but then again rather intriguing i must say...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 06-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

true or not true the story power
Old 06-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ezora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
true or not true the story power
Agreed. Camping for more!
Old 07-10-2017, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So here I was again back to the old sickening and disgusting days whereby my cock & ass was once again being toyed by another much older man. It was an even more extreme situation this time as I’m mentally being addicted to sex and this plumb man who has an even stronger sex drive and more ways to lead me into getting more addictive to having sex with him, less talk his small penis, the rest was just horrifying actually.

He started to bring me to a group of men who has the same interest who regularly share their partners or exchanging it. I was the youngest within the group, every meet up I was being toyed by numerous guys. We became regulars at a pub in Chinatown alley where most gay/bisexual men finds partners. I was very popular among them as I’m someone more to both bottom and top.

I disliked it especially now as many times I woke up in a hotel or some stranger place with different man/men. My sickening lust for sex is getting worse. Having sex with man alone after a while cannot satisfied me. And I’m again hate being toyed by those disgusted men. I grossed by the smelly odour from the plumb man and hate it when they held gathering with a group of men who will torn my ass apart and not spare my cock. I have to perform different disgusting acts with them as the rest watched or took turns to lay their hands on me.

Finally I was enlisted and was assigned to desk job. 9 to 5 with additional grants to support my mum & I. I stopped my ridiculous relationship with the plumb officer ending our sickening gay relationship after 4 months. I struggled hard to contain my urge for sex. It was terrible and several times I cannot control myself and I went to the public swimming pool to seek for someone who is sadly seeking for guy partner as well. It was quite easy to find someone like me preying in the public pool and the bathroom of the public pool.

I rented 2 rooms of my unit to foreigners and one of my tenant who rented a room from me together with her sister who both worked in singapore with permits. Another room I rented to a young Phillipines couple.

My Malaysian tenant was 8 yrs older than me. Her Sister living with us as also 5 yrs older than me. Both actually works in a famous night club at Paradise Center along Mount Sophia Road. The Couple was also quite young both working for a modeling company as the Husband is an award winning pro photographer and the Wife is working as a pub manager with S pass.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Very different story from the usual fare!
Old 09-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Hope for more updates from TS soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1