The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Up ice from laser or nica ps :/
Old 20-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nica review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Up ice from laser or nica ps :/
Old 20-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't decide between Bella (GP) or Nica (Pacific)

Any recommendations? Heh
Old 20-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
johnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

for natural boobs lover can try izabel from CS. great service with nice c cups!
Old 20-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gavink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It’s been 5 years since I last took part in SG’s cheonging scene. I am currently going through a painful divorce, saw bro Yashlro’s very well-written FR on Nica, decided to give her a try.

At the beginning
It was my first time making a booking for a Thai FL, I wasn’t aware that advance booking was not permitted and ended up giving bro cash some trouble. Sorry for the inconvenience, bro cash.

Finally, I managed to book Nica for a slot today. Bro cash doesn’t write much in his messages, but he is clear and concise in his instructions. The entire booking process was painless and fast. The location is in the city area, easily reachable by bus or mrt.

Nica
Nica was hiding behind the door when I reached her place.

What can I say about Nica? She looks exactly like her photos. She is very attractive even without make-up. Her figure is very decent. Slim and small-form with small B’s that are a pleasure to hold.

Besides her looks, her personality is the star factor. She is very friendly, converses well in English for a Thai, is playful and will punch you if you comment that she is short (she prefers to be called ‘small’).

There is no awkwardness here. If you are not awkward or shy yourself, chances are that you will find no end to the things that you can talk to her about.

Nica’s companionship
Doing it with Nica is like doing it with your high-school girlfriend. Her moans are soft, except when she is high.

If there is chemistry between you and her, then you can expect her to take the initiative to kiss your lips, your face, and anywhere else that she may find the chance to plant her lips on during the lovemaking. Again there is no awkwardness here or anything forced on her part, she is very spontaneous and knows how to make you feel good about yourself.

Like bro Yashlro said, Nica loves being on top and is a decent rider. Her expression, as she impales and grinds herself on you, is priceless.

More importantly, Nica has a very good working attitude. I was unable to cum because my mind was constantly on my soon-to-be failed marriage. Nica was very upset that she couldn’t make me happy, and she tried whatever she could to help me reach my climax, including handjobs etc. Nothing worked, and ultimately we ended up cuddling and talking. At the end, 5 mins before her next customer, we had a last quick romp, then I packed and left her place.

Final comments
Nica is a very desirable girl. Whether you are looking for a slim petite hottie, or looking to have a sexy and wild experience with a beautiful girl, or like me you are just looking to have a companion for an hour and a half, you should give Nica a shot. You are unlikely to regret it. Even if I never return to the FL scene again, she is one FL that I will never ever forget.

To all brothers here, please treat her well.

Last edited by Gavink; 20-03-2016 at 10:26 PM.
Old 20-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Just tried nica from ps

Playful , small size and easy carry , very talkative , boob b+ and she unwell recent pls treat her well !!
Old 20-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 9
filip is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfilip is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Diamond – Exotica66

OKT: Responded to me pretty fast. Keep it up bro.

Room: Normal with shared toilet outside.

Pic accuracy: 75%. IMO she looks cuter in person.

Boobs: Huge natural E cups with big nips. A bit saggy but I think it's ok.

Body: 160cm, small slim build but with slight tummy. I can overlook that.

Shower: SOP

BBBJ: After shower back in the room, she kneel down to gave me a bbbj while looking up at me like I'm her master.

Painting: She's quite responsive and came a few times. No need for KY after that.

Fj: I couldn't make my 2IC stand fast during 2nd round but she was patient enough to BJ and HJ me to get it up. Finished 2nd shot with CIM.

GFE & Attitude: Hardworking, cheerful and can be playful sometimes.

Communication: Basic English.
Old 20-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Ice from LB:

Looks: 9.5/10 Very rare to find a girl who is cute, sweet and pretty at the same time. Usually quite hard to combo both cute and pretty. Fair as well.
Body: 9.5/10 All I can say is busty petite. Hour glass figure with huge boobs that fits very nicely on her small frame.
Boobs: 10/10 For her body size, I was amazed to see two big round, non saggy C+ cups on her body. Definitely natural and super soft. I would say the best big C cup I've ever seen so far. Also, these are amazing with her slim and small body, almost a miracle.
Shower 9/10: A lot of teasing and BBBJ, with rubbing of her boobs and pussy on my body.
FJ 9/10: Very action packed, like an energizer bunny. Super fast and aggresive which I kinda like, talk dirty as well. Also, she herself initiates a lot of positions and is very accommodating. We did so many positions and she actively participate. Very good stereo as well plus frenching.
Frenching 10/10: Whack all the way, super duper high from this.
Catbath + BBBJ: 10/10 A lot of eye contact and very hardworking in BBBJ because she did very long in this area, from slow to very fast.
Attitude + GFE: 999999999999/10 Out of this world. After I just went in the apartment, she immediately held my hands to lead me into the room, gave me hugs and kisses and frenching. A lot of teasing as well. I was also soaked from the rain and guess what? She took my clothes, socks and put in the dryer for me. Gave me water and was really concerned for me. Then after the first shot, she cleaned my ears gently with cotton buds and then squeezed my blackheads on my nose for me. I'm pretty sure most of our gfs or wives dont even do this.
RTF?: Does the sun rise in the east?

Seriously, a fucking gem. I know its already hard to get slot for her but I just think she deserves this FR. Also, for bros visiting her, buy her proper food as she dont have time to cook. She really likes sashimi and cold soba. Quite sad she is leaving soon.
Old 21-03-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

FR for sachi ty69

feeling horny, so go for 2 bonk in 5 days
upon arrival, i realized this exact place is where i been before. exact same building, same unit, same room. been here before with a prc fl, that had a damn super shiok time with, so i was thinking maybe ho seh liao, one more shiok session incoming. =)
as mentioned by many bros, sachi is really one powerful rider
though as mentioned by another bro, she is very inexperienced, but she knows her ways and tricks to avoid doing this and that. also, she cant speak english very well.
her bed skills, sweet smile and fragrant smell should be enough to satisfy every bro.

Looks: i met her in the same hairstyle and same top as the pics, but a normal red bra/panty. she looks exactly like the pics. really sweet smile =)
Age: 21 with a kid. can see the stretch marks. skin very smooth, complexion also good.
Body: stats on web are pretty accurate. slim petite girl. typical thai tan.
Boobs: natural Bs, super squeezable lor
Tattoo: her entire back, never see anywhere else
Shower: nothing worthed mentioning
Frenching: little bit
Fingering: allowed but little bit smell
Catbath: slight licking, lots of sucking
BBBJ: soso
FJ: as mentioned, powerful rider, kukubird might break if she cowgirl ride you too long(haha jk)
doggy good, she cant speak english but she keep saying "speed speed speed", so i just pump her really fast. i couldnt cum so she keep say "fast?" and "tired?"
i didnt know what was going on already
CIM: think she dont allow
GFE: i believe she has high gfe but for my session she says shes hungry and tired

managed to see bunny and vodka. they both look like pics. bunny is really cute. smile very nice. tho IN MY OPINION both is a bit bah bah.
while i was showering, bunny open the toilet door. saw some other bro on the bed playing phone and she just stand there smile at me stunned for like 5s before closing the door.

hope this FR help you
anything bro can pm me for more details
Old 21-03-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benobiwan View Post
FR on Cherry from GP;

The pic match the real person.

Looks : SYT 8
Boobs : C cups nice to grab
BBBJ : quick and short 3/10, finish in less than 3 mins...
Painting : allow but no expression
Frenching : None, i attempt to move north, but her hand block me from going further up.. Bo pian, i am not handsome enuff,...
FJ : accommodating to various position, moan when in missionary... 6/10

overall : 4/10 coz i am a sucker for frenching and foreplay
thats terrible.... better luck next time

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 21-03-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Don'tTouchMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, currently eyeing Pepsi from ET88. Any bros out there have further Frs on this gem? Would appreciate further info on her. Thanks!
Old 21-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Chaoninaixnai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Pepsi from ET88

Tried her 2 days ago, location easily accessible and Bro DT was quick in responding. As for the girl;

Looks: Pretty and fair SYT with reddish brown hair. Does resemble her photos except lesser eye makeup which IMO looks better! Looking at her face while fucking in missionary felt like I was doing it with a chio petite OL

Body: Height matches her profile, 156cm. Boobs were handful enough to grab and nice ass for doggy.

Catbath: Lots of licking. After massaging me from behind, she started licking my ears and all over which was quite arousing and immediately ready for round 2.

BBBJ: Nicely done, one of the better ones I had. Didn't feel any teeth at all. Surrendered my 1st round to her and had to stop her earlier during the 2nd round just in case I don't get my FJ

FJ: Accommodating to the positions I requested. Pussy was tight and it just felt damn shiok.

GFE & Attitude: Very gentle type and accommodates to my requests. Throughout the whole session she was always smiling and when she laughs it's the sweet kind of laughter, like a sweet GF. Always wiped me dry after shower and even helped me wear my clothes which I felt was very attentive and great service from her.

Overall was a great session but only downside was that frenching probably not allowed? Idk, other bros might have better luck with it. But it wasn't a big deal because her looks and service made up for it

RTF: Definitely, if Vit M permits
Old 21-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
benobiwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried m29 omi or matsu? recently, i tried ionna from lb. She's a service oriented gal. She attempt to start a conversation, but alas, my thai is private limited:

1. Boobs : C to D
2. Face : a bit korean look but on darker side
3. Body : slim tight
4. Pussy : painting allow and no smell, she enjoyed it very much
5. FJ : willing to try different position
6. Frenching : allowed, but she a bit hesitant, coz i smoked. so out of respect, i did not french her much.
Old 21-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Had Jayce from laserbabes in the morning.

Very sweet-looking lady probably in her mid-20s.
Enhanced boobs that suit her frame.
Curvy figure with some fats around her stomach - no complaints here unless you're expecting the kind of tight body we always see in the media, which is quite unreasonably and unhealthy to expect of all women
Very high gfe with lots of frenching and cuddling throughout the session - bbbj, missionary and cowgirl for me. 2 shots in 60mins.
But the highlight for me is her cute english accent, between a taiwanese and korean accent. I found it extremely adorable. Plus she speaks very fluent english, probably one of the best of the fls ive been to.
Will be definitely be back
Old 21-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

IONNA >LB

Finally got a lucky slot with her cos some bro cancel.
She is fully booked everyday.
You need to advance booking before a day.

Face> Look almost same like picture or even better.
Young chio/beautiful fair skin Korean looking girl.

Skin Tone > Chinese fair.Should be smooth if for some sensitive skin issue.

Boobs > Enhance D cup but still soft to press and squeeze.
Look damn good on her slim body.
Nice brown for me to lick & sucks.

Body > She is tall at 167cm and slim firm kind.Told me she use to do yoga/exercise last time.
Big meaty ass.Overall a very sexy body which you see liao sure must bonk her kind.

Frenching>" Lai chi" in wonderland!Full wet tongue works non stop!
She will go all out to sucks and lick your tongue!

Fingering/Painting > Heaven!
She love it to the max just like AV style kind when i turbo finger her super wet pussy.
The watery sound when i finger-turbo her pussy is so erotic.
Her moaning and her face was damn high during the works.
She fucking enjoyed it and cum dun know how many times.
Paint her nice tasty delicious for some time she also love it.
Fed her her own pussy juices with my super wet fingers and she just lick and sucks like a pro!

BBBJ> I did not let her blow much as i just can't wait to bonk her so no comment.

FJ > Did 2 fantastic shot!2nd shot was better as i last longer.
When she wanna cum she will push you to and fro to bonk her harder.
Wonderful feeling just like making love with a girlfriend rather than FL.
Now i know why she is so hard to book.....

She can't speaks English but she will keep talk to you in Thai as if you can understand.
First time FL but enjoy sex like you do.
Good attitude and there is not much FL like this type in the market.
Fantastic bonk overall but i doubt i have a chance to RTF as she is too popular.

ejazz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1