The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have you ever fucked your gf sisters?

Once be4 when I was young.. is a twin sister..
Was dating the elder tat time.. both oso ah Lian n abit problematic child I would say cos parent divorce.. staying wit their mum but mum got bf.. seldom stay at hm.. so when we r dating if we go clubbing.. when send her hm will stay over if her sister went to her bf house..
So it jus happen on this very nite.. clubbing, drinking n both quite high.. send her hm.. sister not in.. wild sex then sleep..
She n her sister sleep in a double deck bed.. she normally sleep on top while her sister sleep below.. but when I stay over we normally have sex n sleep below.. then middle of the night feel hand stroking my dick.. think my gf wan 2nd round so jus kiss n sex wit her..
Morning wake up.. sleeping beside me naked was her sister.. found my gf sleeping at her mum room..
When she wake up ask her y she at her mum room.. she told me middle of the nite went her mum room toilet then dunno y jus slept there.. as for her sister she n me jus pretend nothing happen.. but later found out y her sister have sex wit me is becos tat night.. she go clubbing wit her bf..Then quarrel wit bf cos of other girl.. so she come back hm..
Abit high n oso wan revenge her bf.. tat y have sex wit me..
Tat was the only time lucky to fuck gf sister..
Old 23-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro ur ex twin izzit one of them call felicia
Old 23-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

No Anna n Amy..
It have been at least 10yrs ago Liao.. when they were jus 19years old. Now I think both shld be late 20s.. no more contact..
Old 23-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
No Anna n Amy..
It have been at least 10yrs ago Liao.. when they were jus 19years old. Now I think both shld be late 20s.. no more contact..
Is it because you are drunk too thus can't sense and feel that you are fucking another pussy

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 23-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

wah! lucky u...

Quote:
Once be4 when I was young.. is a twin sister..
Was dating the elder tat time.. both oso ah Lian n abit problematic child I would say cos parent divorce.. staying wit their mum but mum got bf.. seldom stay at hm.. so when we r dating if we go clubbing.. when send her hm will stay over if her sister went to her bf house..
So it jus happen on this very nite.. clubbing, drinking n both quite high.. send her hm.. sister not in.. wild sex then sleep..
She n her sister sleep in a double deck bed.. she normally sleep on top while her sister sleep below.. but when I stay over we normally have sex n sleep below.. then middle of the night feel hand stroking my dick.. think my gf wan 2nd round so jus kiss n sex wit her..
Morning wake up.. sleeping beside me naked was her sister.. found my gf sleeping at her mum room..
When she wake up ask her y she at her mum room.. she told me middle of the nite went her mum room toilet then dunno y jus slept there.. as for her sister she n me jus pretend nothing happen.. but later found out y her sister have sex wit me is becos tat night.. she go clubbing wit her bf..Then quarrel wit bf cos of other girl.. so she come back hm..
Abit high n oso wan revenge her bf.. tat y have sex wit me..
Tat was the only time lucky to fuck gf sister..
Old 23-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Fuck man. The past few days damn scared to go my gf house cos of what happened with this big sister of hers. For the first time I rejected my gf invitation to stay over the past weekend because normally we will just sleep tgt cuddle and do what not. This big sister of hers really fucked things up.

Today Bo bian follow my gf home cos she already questioned me why suddenly don't want go her house what happen. No choice I have to comply if not my gf might find something wrong. So after work I follow my gf pick her up after not doing so for a very long time but now I'm scared to go her house alone. Her big sister was already there at home talking to shirley my gf little sister when we reach home.

Shirley called out excitedly "zeh I miss you so much I got so much to tell you about my camp." Not sure why she ignore me though then she hold my gf arms and go into the room. The parents were not at home. Later then I know they went for some funeral and will be back late.

Guess what? Yes I'm left with the psycho bitch alone. It was damn awkward and I don't dare look her in the eyes after the incident. Suddenly selina my gf big sister spoke "where's the jar I ask you to bring ? " I replied acting blur "huh what jar?" Before I know it, she fucking kick my legs damn hard. I was stunned and she said fiercely "you act blur again and I will kick your fucking balls next."

"Okokok I rmb now. I forgot to buy I got really busy" I replied her trying to brush off the topic. She then go inside her room. I thought heng ah she stopped her madness. But fucking hell no. She walked out with a jar and sat down at the dinning table where we were having our conversation. "I knew it. Here. Put one load in it and give it back to me." She said while handing over a transparent jar.

"Please can we stop this shit Bo?" I begged her. "Can. I'll tell your gf how you eat your own cum like a dog while I stroke your fucking dick." After hearing this, I replied daringly since I'm already fed up of this psycho "sure go tell who will believe you?"

I think she got really mad cos she went forward and grab my balls damn fucking hard until I squirm. Just then my gf and her little sister came out of their room finally and my gf asked "what happened? Why you scream baby?" Before I could say anything selina squeeze my balls damn hard again and said "nothing I was asking him what should I do if I meet a psychopath then he act out for me lo" my gf replied her "siao scream got use meh Bo Liao" This whole time I was fucking holding my breath. Then I thought my gf will come sit by my side and save me from this bitch. But she went to bathe with her little sister. Seriously fuck man. Once selina heard the water is running with the bathroom, she faster stripped my pants and boxer down, I whispered "wtf you doing" she ignored me and keep stroking my cock while spilling some saliva on it as lube. I w@s turned on don't know for what reason but the blood was flowing down my dick and I start to grope her breasts which feel like c cup at least. Among the sisters this psycho Bitch really have big ass and big breasts but she also plumper of the three sisters. It was all fast and furious before I know it she made me shoot a huge load into the fucking jar. Once I shot my load she just wipe her hands on my boxer and close the jar and go back to her room I was like wtf bitch. Then I faster wear back everything by myself scared my gf finished bathing.

Then I acted nothing happens and bathe and watch some drama with my gf. All was well until my gf suddenly ask me, "how come you nowadays so weird huh? Don't want come my house. Come already not horny Liao. I thought you every time very horny de. Is it you got girl outside or you PCC? " I stunned for a moment before telling her "no la nowadays got this project at work very stress. Blah blah blah" somehow manage to smoke my gf thru but think I must faster think of a way to end this psycho bitch thing since she got no prove of what she claim also.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
I was sleeping with my gf at the double deck bed with her sister on top deck. Every morning my gf will tease my morning wood and bbbj me until I cannot take it and stop.

Today was no difference and I tell her I really have to cum. Can I cum in her mouth. Of course we were whispering and I tried not to moan in case her sister can hear us. But she tell me no I must tahan her tease. I was so fucking horny.

Then come lunch she went out to prepare with her mum. Her sister were left in the room with me. Her sister also doesn't wear bra in the house so every time I can see her light brown nipple and her perky breast since she always wear those loose clothes.

She was hungry so she went down the deck trying to look for some snack to munch but caught me stroking my hard dick. I stunned for a moment and awkward silence. Then she proceed to lock the room and run to my bed and tell me "you want me to help you? I know what you always do with my sister I can do even better hehehe" I was fucking horny to think straight so I said OK .

Then she slurp down my dick and deep throat me like a slut while using her fingernails to tickle my balls. I also help myself to squeeze her cute young tits. As my gf already warm me up, about 5mins later I told her I cannot hold it anymore. Then she told me with her slutty look, "shoot in my mouth I'm hungry." So I unloaded and she suck me dry and show me my cum.

Then she surprised me she swirl around my cum in her mouth and then swallow it all. So fucking erotic. Then she tell me "I want more next time so yummy."

Then she unlock the room and go out find her sister. Anyone tried fucking your gf sister also?
bro can sic JAV code?

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 24-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Is it because you are drunk too thus can't sense and feel that you are fucking another pussy
Actually I was high tat time oso.. but shld have notice while kissing her.. cos I was undressing her again which if I got think straight.. how come after 1st round my gf already naked sleeping beside me.. y now again need to take off her clothing..
But a guy still is a guy.. be it u know something is not right.. when u r high n arouse.. even tat is her mother u still will fuck her.. not to say her sister body was closed to my gf.. jus she is taller abit n boobs smaller..
Old 24-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I was high tat time oso.. but shld have notice while kissing her.. cos I was undressing her again which if I got think straight.. how come after 1st round my gf already naked sleeping beside me.. y now again need to take off her clothing..
But a guy still is a guy.. be it u know something is not right.. when u r high n arouse.. even tat is her mother u still will fuck her.. not to say her sister body was closed to my gf.. jus she is taller abit n boobs smaller..
Ha ha. I knew it bro. You very naughty hor

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

Old 24-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
bro can sic JAV code?
Haha I know what you did there

The funny thing is, in here, no matter how unbelievable the story is, there will be some that take it that its true. Kinda like wrestling, anyone with half a mind knows its fake….
Old 24-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Haha I know what you did there

The funny thing is, in here, no matter how unbelievable the story is, there will be some that take it that its true. Kinda like wrestling, anyone with half a mind knows its fake….
Haha. It is commendable for the effort to write until got Dragon got Phoenix mah

Old 24-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Haha. It is commendable for the effort to write until got Dragon got Phoenix mah
I think we should have a disclaimer right from the very first post that it is completely fictitious then it is up to you to decide if you want to continue reading or not.

Otherwise its like stripping the panties off your newest hook-up to discover a penis…
Old 24-10-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
Iloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud of

Waiting for the part where TS fucked his GF's mum
Old 24-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
One of my FB's daughters (university age) came on strong to me. I could have done her but not right so I didn't.
RESPECT! Think with a clear head regardless how tempting was the situation...
Old 25-10-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Waiting for more story

Last edited by MarlboroKen; 25-10-2017 at 10:23 AM. Reason: double post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1