The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
lehongphong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Hi bro warbird,

Recently a wl and I kena kc each other. She dropped me many hints wanna be my gf despite knowing I got a lover. I just ack blur as I don't have the heart and ability to share my love with another women. I used to consult her my rs problem which she can give me very useful advice, but recently she didn't want to talk abt my lover and once she said she hate her. I was shocked n asked her why and she replied to me that she hate stupid women. Later I realise it might be due to jealosy.

She complained to me she got chest pain and cannot sleep for few days recently, saw that on her qq zone too. I think it is due to me as she looked deeply into my eyes asking me why she got chest pain.

I guess she is trying to keep a distance from me by catching the hints from her wechat moment/qq zone and conversation with her. We didn't chat for a week (only one moment replied by her) as we used to chat for almost everyday.

May I know if she is really love sick,typically how long will she recover? What should I do if I would like to go back to the buddy status?

I do have heaviness in chest n thinking of her, sense of loss too but i can sleep pretty well. this two days seems better for me especially I have more chat with my lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro Korean,

Both of u kena KC-ed? Only you can know for sure.

I assume that you still see her n fxk her, then there is no break up withdrawal for both of u. Her symptoms could be due to worries n anxiety.

As for yours, since you can still fxk her, it's NOT due to break up withdrawal. I wonder if it could be post-coital tristesse (PCT) or post coital dysphoria or post sex blues, feelings of emptiness, anxiety, even sadness after orgasms. I sometimes feel that after doing ST, but NOT after making love to my LT mistresses. I usually hug them a lot n n sleep w/ them for awhile after sex. May also go out to dinner...

http://www.vice.com/read/why-do-some...fter-an-orgasm

The cause is a huge surge of dopamine during orgasms n subsequent rapid fall. It affects both men n women. Other neurohormones are involved of course.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I was a bit taken by surprised yoru reply above. All these are past 2015 posts.

I thought you will post some kind of advice saying that go and find more gals so that you can continue to feel that you are the prize. Once the guy fell in love will be game over. Also agreed that a r/s too long will feel mundane and nothing interesting. Farking a gal too long will not be exciting too.

I agreed that the power of the r/s means the person care the less or DGAD.

Hope to learn more from you so that I can improve my skills.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers!
Old 20-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HandyPoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very informative thread here, thanks bro WB!
Old 21-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

SuratChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bro WB. Hope to read more.
Old 21-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Journalist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

In bro YJ's opinion, I hv done well in my preferred field or comfort zone n I should move up to BY-ing singers. He believes that will be a real challenge n a real test of manhood as I'll be competing w/ many wealthy n experienced contenders. Must move out of my comfort zone, according to him. Apparently he has done all that n has achieved the ultimate conquests, so he is happy to retire. I had another chat w/ him several days later in which I outlined my goals n desires which are radically different from his...

I disagreed w/ bro YJ completely on many points. He said he wasn't offended. Good for him. If true, he has earned my respect as a man w/ good emotional control. I wish him all the best. BTW, I hv learned a lot from him in my formative yrs in 2009 n 2010...Thanks bro YJ!

First, I like to comment on Bro YJ's voluntary "retirement." I'll never "retire" from making love to SYTS who are attractive to me. BTW, I'm a lao chee ko pek, whereas bro YJ is much, much younger, only middle-aged. He is many years from reaching his sexual prime because I'm only beginning to get close to mine. For me, to retire is to give up living, give up life. And, I don't dwell on past achievements or past glories. I only live in the present. The past doesn't exist, nor does the future. What I hv and what everyone has is the present moment, that is all. Even if you were at one time the Emperor of China, so what? No use if you're now a waiter and living incognito in Sg or in Argentina. Even if u hv fxked all the famous super models, beauty queens and actresses, so what? It's what you're NOW as a MAN, physically, emotionally, psychologically n spiritually, that really matters. I learn from the past n I plan for the future, but this should take only a few minutes a day. Don't spend hours, like most people.

Moreover, what is great success to bro YJ or anyone else may mean absolutely nothing to me. To each his own. Some may think I'm a failure because I'm not a Nobel laureate in Physics or I'm not an American board certified neurosurgeon. Some may think a person is successful only if he is the richest man in the world. I hv this to say, since our earth is a pale blue dot, being numero uno in anything in our world doesn't amount to very much. http://www.planetary.org/explore/spa...-blue-dot.html

Bro WB
Bro, first of all I think you are very successful in your own.

It's not easy to measure your success against others. Anyway success is not up to one or few ppl to say. If you feel successful then you are successful and not others success.

Fully agreed with you that just be happy to do what you happy to do.

Please continue to post more so that we can discuss more here.

Let's keep the thread going strong for more good years.

Have a great Saturday.

Quote:

I know my circle of competence but I never stay in my comfort zone. I'm expanding my circle of competence in ALL directions, every minute, every day. Everything is changing, the whole universe is changing, and we must change w/ it. If a man is wishing for status quo or trying to stay in his comfort zone, whoever he is n wherever he is, he is finished, kaput.

I also like to comment on several health myths.

Myth 1: A man reaches his sexual peak at 18-19. Nonsense. I hv yet to reach my peak.

Myth 2: It's normal for a man to gain weight as he gets older. Nonsense. My weight n waistline are the same as when I was 21. Look at Chen Lifu n Kirk Kerkorian. Google them.

Myth 3: It's normal for a man's BP to go up as he ages. Again, nonsense. My BP is actually slightly lower than when I was 21. And I don't take any medications.

Last but not least, how do I find time to go to HFJs? I don't even hv time to go to Shanghai where a lucrative business deal and several delectable high school/uni students hv been waiting for me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro, you are doing extremely well IMO.

You have been successful in your own benchmark. Don't need to worry about other's benchmark. Remember this is not a race.

Cheers.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RedSkai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing thread here, thanks bro WB.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers.
Old 21-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
JanMolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread from Bro WB. Support here
Old 22-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huahee View Post
I am still not good enough. BTW, tks for reply.

Bro, you are very kind person. You love yoru LPs with tender loving care,

Happy Holidays.
Bro,
The important thing is that you're getting better and better.
No, I don't dote on my LPs now. But I always treat them fairly and I can be generous when they deserve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbhunter View Post
Bro WB, I also agreed with David Deida. Letting gal love you most and you just stayed unmoved ir unfazed is the key things. This is absolute power stuff.

Your opinion is also true in someway all relationships are some kind of business transaction. GF/wife can cost more money than a WL.

I hope to learn more from bro yoruself and hope to pick up my skills to tackle more gals.

I hope I can get gals easily oif my type too.

So let's go hunting now.
Bro,
Remain non-reactive.
A wife will often cost more money than all the mistresses combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherinlaw View Post
Bro WB

Any gal that loves their man will tolerate and will not waste money for their man. I always tell the gal you can buy this for 1k but if you save the 1k and buy cheaper version say $300 then you can still have $700 to spend on other things.

Also true to say that any r/s requires regular healthy sexual r/s with both sides having orgasms.

I must say a big thank you to you for a nice thread and keep posting.

Check in here whenever I can.
Bro,
Frugality is a great character trait in a partner..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annkatrin View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for pointing out from a woman perspective. This is absolutely true.

In fact woman suffered the same asman in any worst break up. She will be mostly hiding and crying. Support will come within friends and relatives. However takes time to heal.

Both sides will suffer if any r/s breaks down.

Hope to read more especially the woman point of view.

Hope you have a great day.

Wish you good luck.
Hi,
Break up can be very tough for both partners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddartha View Post
Well donw bro for the good reply.

I also want to learn from Al Capone.
Bro,
I have much more to say about Al Capone and what we can learn from him.
Suffice to say that I want to behave like Capone without breaking the law. And I'll never resort to violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminutes View Post
Bro WB

I was so keen to read your thread and wanted to reply to this post.

The beauty Xi Shi was in love with Fan Li who was a big master advisor to the state of Yue. Fan Li was the one who persuaded Xi Shi and presented her to teh King Fuchai of Wu.

This Fan Li already practised the self mastery and never worried to let Xi Shi leave him.

Ultimately the history ended with King Fuchai suffered a heavy defeat at the hands of Yue and ended the state of Wu. Xi Shi went back to Fan Li and boh live happily ever after.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi_Shi

It is true that providing your gal plenty of PVOs will let the gal fall in love with you.

Please continue to post more so that more will gain from your brilliant thread.

Have a great weekend coming up.
Bro,
I'm fascinated w/ the timeless story of King Fucai, Xi Shi and Fan Li.
Never get mesmerized by that 'special girl.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehongphong View Post
Bro WB

I was a bit taken by surprised yoru reply above. All these are past 2015 posts.

I thought you will post some kind of advice saying that go and find more gals so that you can continue to feel that you are the prize. Once the guy fell in love will be game over. Also agreed that a r/s too long will feel mundane and nothing interesting. Farking a gal too long will not be exciting too.

I agreed that the power of the r/s means the person care the less or DGAD.

Hope to learn more from you so that I can improve my skills.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers!
Bro,
His questions are a bit different.
Yes, let me reiterate, a man must always behave like a prize, from the second he meets a girl for the first time until he says goodbye to her. Could be a few hours to many decades later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journalist View Post
Bro, first of all I think you are very successful in your own.

It's not easy to measure your success against others. Anyway success is not up to one or few ppl to say. If you feel successful then you are successful and not others success.

Fully agreed with you that just be happy to do what you happy to do.

Please continue to post more so that we can discuss more here.

Let's keep the thread going strong for more good years.

Have a great Saturday.

Bro, you are doing extremely well IMO.

You have been successful in your own benchmark. Don't need to worry about other's benchmark. Remember this is not a race.

Cheers.
Bro,
I'm happy and contented at the moment and I'm improving my emotional strength and self mastery everyday.

A big thank you and cheers to all samsters!
Bro WB
.................................................. ......................

I admire Al Capone for his masculine traits such as courage, dominance, emotional strength. His word was his bond.
But he was a very badass. A most powerful and infamous crime boss.
We want to be badass gentlemen. We must never break the law knowingly and we should never use violence except for self defense when our life is threatened.

Here is an account on the life of Al Capone.

https://www.thoughtco.com/al-capone-1779788

Read it. Your comments?
What are the take home lessons?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 22-10-2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old 22-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

lehongphong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,
His questions are a bit different.
Yes, let me reiterate, a man must always behave like a prize, from the second he meets a girl for the first time until he says goodbye to her. Could be a few hours to a many decades later.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Agreed with you bro and tks for reply.

Have a good weekend.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Lastminutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,
I'm fascinated w/ the timeless story of King Fucai, Xi Shi and Fan Li.
Never get mesmerized by that 'special girl.'

Bro WB

Fully agree with you here. I was so fascinated too.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worldtreeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro warbird any tips on how to give a woman orgasm? Do you think there is any downside in masturbating?

Last edited by worldtreeboy; 23-10-2017 at 02:29 AM.
Old 22-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
thinsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldtreeboy View Post
Bro warbird any tips on how to give a woman orgasm? Do you think there is downside in masturbating?
You can PM Annkatrin, she should be able to help
Old 23-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
bunheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support excellent thread by bro WB.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Cheers
Old 23-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

foodyvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good morning!

I just replied to a bro on my other thread. It's abt life n marriage.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Bro hehehaha,

Well said. Only those who are or hv been married can fully understand...

Marriage is NOT an end, it's the beginning of a long, often tough and painful journey plagued by the vicissitudes of life.

Look at your beautiful 18 yo bride now, supposing you're around 20, can you imagine spending the next 60 to 70 yrs w/ her? God bless if both of u can stay healthy for such long time. But can u visualize her when she is 40, 50, 60 or 70 yrs old? Still want to make love to her frequently?

I'm a man, a lao chee ko pek, but I greatly enjoy making love to girls who are 18-24. My two current full mistresses are aged 18 n 22. And I hv many other GFs, both here n in China n elsewhere.

These girls keep me healthy, youthful, energetic n optimistic. Every area of my life has improved and is improving. That is what life is all about. I may not be satisfied w/ them n will look for better genes to hv kids with.

No, I'm not apologetic. On the contrary, I'm fulfilling my duty and obligations of a filial great...grandson to my ancestors. I know they love and approve of me. This is great karma.

Cheers!

Bro WB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bro WB

The above reply was excellent. True that after your wife with you for 30 years onwards man will lose interest in older woman and looking for younger always around 18 to 24 years old. Seems like endless supply of these woman of young age.

After old age is more of companion and responsibility. Not mush love anymore and children may had grown up.

I hope to learn more here from you. Hope you write more for us.

Hope you have a great week ahead.

Cheers.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Ussent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support very nice thread by bro WB. Hoping to read more.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SamsungGroup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Many bros and many girls refer to any marriage as a happy ending. I couldn't disagree more. I would say the trouble has just begun haha. Give them 10 years or 30 years and see if they are still happy. No, give them 50 years...

The fact that many bros here are married should tell us something. BTW, more than 50% of all legal wives cheat n they are much better in hiding their affairs.

I know a semi-retired Ang Moh retina specialist in Gotham City who is 69. He told me his parents are 92 n hv been married 70 yrs! I think that is co-dependency, a commitment type of love. Good for them! Very, very rare indeed. But I'm not sure how happy their marriage has been.

Let me talk abt another related subject.

Many bros talk abt upping or BY-ing this girl or that Ang Pai singer. But we should remember the following.

If a man is willing to spend sufficient money, getting a pretty pussy of his type, provided he has a chance to see n meet her, is easy. Owning her pussy may be enough for most men, whether it's exclusive to him or not.

But if he is to progress to much higher levels of satisfaction and fulfillment, he needs to own her heart and soul, that is what living a full life for a man is all about. To do that, he needs to accomplish two things, both has NOTHING to do w/ money or spending money.

1) Demonstrate his awesome emotional and self mastery to her, which will take some time.

2) And he has to give her frequent copulatory vaginal orgasms ( PVOs or CVOs ) until she is emotionally n sexually addicted to him. This will also take some time. Then and only then, she will have a very difficult time leaving him, even if he treats her badly or cheats on her. [Grin][Grin]

Your comments and criticisms will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro, to me, any marriage is the start of painful separation.

Any marriage lasted more than 30 ears will not be base on sexual. Am sure by then the kids grew up and more so to keep the family together in the past.. Nowadays marriage not easy to last long.

Agreed with your comments for the above highlighted. Awesome self mastery and giving PVOs will take some time before the gal fell in love with the guy.

Sometimes too easy defeats the fun. What I mean was you as the gal and the gal agreed without considering. Sounds very desperate.

Hope to learn more from this amazing thread.

Please enjoy your day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1