The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here!

Notices

Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! Organising a gang bang or a Swinging Session? Need a Fuck Buddy? Finances screwed and you need a Sugar Daddy? Want something special to spice up your Sex Life? Post your messages here. It could change your world forever!

Cupid Escorts Image
Thousand of brothers have been loved by our girls. Now it's YOUR turn!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 11-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Pictionary Pictionary is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 211
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Pictionary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Knnbccb. U fucking moron. If you want cim go find a dog n cum inside.
Zzzz, I dun know what is sammyhunk good for. He can knock his head in every organisation, Mindef, MOM, CPF, SPF etc. When will he stop his fucking nonsense?

If sammyhunk can spew vulgarities and dog here dog there to any minister or any town council in front of their faces, then he can curse and swear all he wants in this forum(need a video as evidence), then he can curse and swear everyday in this forum, nobody cares and nobody will complain. He think he is above the law and can use money and power to cover here and there.

This is Singapore, not Malaysia where u can use money and power to cover here cover there, so pls wake up your fucking mindset and FACE REALITY, sammyhunk! Or u go see IMH to receive immunity from the law.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #17  
Old 11-09-2019, 06:54 PM
ah_jo's Avatar
ah_jo ah_jo is offline
Samster (C)
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 355
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
ah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant future
Re: Petite girl looking for SD

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=696128

Her previous records, take note that this is a 10000000% scammer with no intentions to return gratitude in any form.

Take note and be careful, caveat emptor!

wechat: angelsky_saesim

Last known stays in punggol and have thousands of grandmother sob story to cheat you of your money

PM me for image confirmation, she may change nick after this, but face wont change, like a leopard never change its spots
__________________
Membership Since 2.0.0.2
Do leave your nick if you have upped me
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #18  
Old 11-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Pictionary Pictionary is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 211
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Pictionary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=696128

PM me for image confirmation, she may change nick after this, but face wont change, like a leopard never change its spots
Yes she really gone far too overboard, but I just leave it as it is as she has a toe injury and her grandfather not in good medical condition, no point to dig for her photos.

Hope she realize her wrongdoings and admend them asap. Be accountable.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #19  
Old 12-09-2019, 04:11 PM
ah_jo's Avatar
ah_jo ah_jo is offline
Samster (C)
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 355
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
ah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant future
Re: Petite girl looking for SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Yes she really gone far too overboard, but I just leave it as it is as she has a toe injury and her grandfather not in good medical condition, no point to dig for her photos.

Hope she realize her wrongdoings and admend them asap. Be accountable.
Like i said previously, she ain't apologetic and never will. Accountability is something her dictionary don't keep.

I am wondering why her "recommend-er" didn't appear and say somehting nice for her.
__________________
Membership Since 2.0.0.2
Do leave your nick if you have upped me
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #20  
Old 12-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Pictionary Pictionary is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 211
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Pictionary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Like i said previously, she ain't apologetic and never will. Accountability is something her dictionary don't keep.

I am wondering why her "recommend-er" didn't appear and say somehting nice for her.
Okay, i read ppl complaining about her. She really ran off with the money and gave too many excuses. Actually she is not the worst medical condition.

Sometimes i will overlook ppl's mistakes if they have serious medical conditions, or in drastic financial difficulties. And it's never easy to pick oneself up.

I am not telling those who are abled and retrenched that they should pick up faster. If u are a abled person, i will advise u as an abled person. If u have medical difficulties, i will advise you differently.

This girl i dun know what to say. Want to scold also cannot scold. If she does not have any toe injury and her grandfather issue, she will bear the full responsibility and her consequences.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #21  
Old 13-09-2019, 02:14 AM
HeLovesMe HeLovesMe is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 129
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 1
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Petite girl looking for SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=696128

Her previous records, take note that this is a 10000000% scammer with no intentions to return gratitude in any form.

Take note and be careful, caveat emptor!

wechat: angelsky_saesim

Last known stays in punggol and have thousands of grandmother sob story to cheat you of your money

PM me for image confirmation, she may change nick after this, but face wont change, like a leopard never change its spots
You mean baby00girl is belle89girl?

She doesn’t look cute and sweet as she mentioned here
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #22  
Old 13-09-2019, 06:14 PM
ah_jo's Avatar
ah_jo ah_jo is offline
Samster (C)
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 355
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
ah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant future
Re: Petite girl looking for SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
You mean baby00girl is belle89girl?

She doesn’t look cute and sweet as she mentioned here
BBIINNGGOO!!!!
__________________
Membership Since 2.0.0.2
Do leave your nick if you have upped me
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #23  
Old 13-09-2019, 06:17 PM
ah_jo's Avatar
ah_jo ah_jo is offline
Samster (C)
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 355
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
ah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant futureah_jo has a brilliant future
Re: Petite girl looking for SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Okay, i read ppl complaining about her. She really ran off with the money and gave too many excuses. Actually she is not the worst medical condition.

Sometimes i will overlook ppl's mistakes if they have serious medical conditions, or in drastic financial difficulties. And it's never easy to pick oneself up.

I am not telling those who are abled and retrenched that they should pick up faster. If u are a abled person, i will advise u as an abled person. If u have medical difficulties, i will advise you differently.

This girl i dun know what to say. Want to scold also cannot scold. If she does not have any toe injury and her grandfather issue, she will bear the full responsibility and her consequences.
You wont know what to say just like i don't know what to say apart from shooting her down.

Even without her current predicament (whether or not its true, which i don't think it is) she ain't gonna will never ever will wanna honor her obligations.
__________________
Membership Since 2.0.0.2
Do leave your nick if you have upped me
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #24  
Old 14-09-2019, 02:39 AM
ponybabe ponybabe is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 50
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
ponybabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petite girl looking for SD

Omg you guys are scary in linking the post

Always deal cash / meetups to avoid being scam!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #25  
Old 14-09-2019, 03:51 PM
aliciacherry aliciacherry is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 2
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aliciacherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeautiful View Post
u r a scam. wechat me say u dont do cim. Then what the fuck u r here for. Pls wake up yr fucking idea!!! u will never find one if u never do cim. u jiat liao bee!!!
Hahaha!! everybody owe you cim?? or you can offer 10k per month for her? If not wake up yr fucking idea!! u will never find a sb with your broken attitude and bank account
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Petite Sweet Looking girl looking for SD Baby00girl Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! 15 16-09-2019 10:49 AM
Petite PRC girl... HornyJohnny Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) 7 10-02-2005 11:21 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019 ph