The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 30-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Can she french? cos all frs dont seem to have

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
My FR shared & posted ytd.

Today i tried Blanca who strongly recommended by the agent.
I am glad to heed his advice & leave as a happy man under hot sunny afternoon.

Below are my humble reviews:
looks 8/10 ( pleasant & elegant appearance ; really resembles renoened Madiacorp actress )

boobs 9./10 ( E cup natural with damned sexy bra ; she loves her tits to be played to get her wet wet wet)

bbbj 8/10 (sensual & diligent ; deepthroat at times ; pleasing to see her blowing in all fours)

FJ 9/10 (Besides very very wet, she really game to try different postures. She truly enjoys sex & pleads you to go harder. Priceless to feel she hugs me so tight when she climax)

$$$ well spent with such a gem at posh hotel (highest floor with unostructed view.
Only minus point is hotel aircon is so hot & himid to catch up with our HOT & fury passion/action.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattyXOXO View Post
Body shape and cup size can't lie.
Breast hiding behind a bra doesn’t mean anything especially with all the technology..

How hard is photoshop?
Old 31-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Can she french? cos all frs dont seem to have
She french furiously
Old 31-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It seems that there's still girls who are quite ambiguous in their's Dos and Don'ts when advertising.
Checked with Katty regarding what are the services she actually allows, and was told she doesn't allow frenching.
She only indicated no raw, no anal, no CIM, no COF, no photo, non nego in her ad.
If you looked at her ad, she did not indicate frenching as one of the service which was not allowed.
I would recommend everyone to clarify with the girls properly before engaging their services least when you booked the girl and end up not able to do certain things (french, paint etc.) not listed in their ad.
Old 31-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiv3 View Post
It seems that there's still girls who are quite ambiguous in their's Dos and Don'ts when advertising.
Checked with Katty regarding what are the services she actually allows, and was told she doesn't allow frenching.
She only indicated no raw, no anal, no CIM, no COF, no photo, non nego in her ad.
If you looked at her ad, she did not indicate frenching as one of the service which was not allowed.
I would recommend everyone to clarify with the girls properly before engaging their services least when you booked the girl and end up not able to do certain things (french, paint etc.) not listed in their ad.
Some agents or FLs like to put frenching with chemistry.
How to gauge "chemistry" ?
Old 31-03-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CR123A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiv3 View Post
Also, some FLs will only offer frenching/painting or other services depending on hygiene?
Unless someone invents smell-O-vision through phone or PM or email, how would the agent or FL determine the level of hygiene of their customer before meeting them?
Old 31-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Probably means if FLs feel up to it or not..

Quote:
Old 31-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Well chemistry is a science, I am sure there is a universal formula that can be adhered to...
Old 01-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by leds2000 View Post
Just had an appt with Celeste from Wonderland. She is by far the best I've had for a long time, maybe in years. Too bad she's not local and price is a little steep. Totally my type.

Body: 9/10 slim waist, big melons, alluring thigh gap. Model class.
Boobs: C to D natural goodness
BBBJ: Comfortable
FJ: Just like a gnd gf, she enjoyed it
Looks: 8/10 pretty, exotic
GFE: 10/10 as above
RTF: Yes
Great FR bro. Also hope to experience Ang moh Celeste. Haha!
Old 01-04-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Last got play pokemon bo?
Got the experience bar one, must max out then got chemistry.

I see some price nowadays ah, walan eh got $700/1/1 also have.
The pussy inside got 24K gold to dig using bird bird ah?

I see those african american black woman $800/1/1 still okay la, minority and rare ma. When I saw locals one 700 I was like wts man...
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 01-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
Last got play pokemon bo?
Got the experience bar one, must max out then got chemistry.

I see some price nowadays ah, walan eh got $700/1/1 also have.
The pussy inside got 24K gold to dig using bird bird ah?

I see those african american black woman $800/1/1 still okay la, minority and rare ma. When I saw locals one 700 I was like wts man...
Why nowadays local getting more expensive, last time only 300+🙂
Old 01-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlscc2012 View Post
Why nowadays local getting more expensive, last time only 300+🙂
Greed.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ButterflyTiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Well chemistry is a science, I am sure there is a universal formula that can be adhered to...
Oh well. I second that.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Dare988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
Oh well. I second that.
Good to see you back 😘
Old 02-04-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
Oh well. I second that.
Will you charge $200 then?

This will disrupt the local industry. LOL

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1