The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Haha shower with you? Damn man, I have only had 1 or 2 of those in my entire life. From a different batch of girls. Service standard just isn't the same these days.
Laura lo. She always shower tgt.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/

MR on Xue Er

Not only is she pretty, her skill is out of this world. Will make you cum almost immediately. All and all her services is top notched and cannot be missed, But she going back soon

Last edited by turfman_77; 11-04-2019 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Not only is she pretty, her skill is out of this world. Will make you cum almost immediately. All and all her services is top
Old 10-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I never managed to get her, even though I texted her twice. It was switched with another lady, But also not aunty. The other lady's JG was very good and she wasn't bad looking so I did not complain.
I've been lucky I haven't been bait and switched, amazed you still went through with it, I would've just left.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I never managed to get her, even though I texted her twice. It was switched with another lady, But also not aunty. The other lady's JG was very good and she wasn't bad looking so I did not complain.
I believe the other girl is Xiao Wan which I recommend bro here.
Between the 2, I like xiao wan better as her strength is very good for me.
JG is very unique compare to some as well.

So when I see Bro Theros post I'm glad I didn't post fake MR and is not auntie as some claim. Now you also confirm not auntie.
Anyway, just massage. Happy all doubt are cleared.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
it's quite common sense to guage how much to top up, just compare with the FL on wolf, now the range can be from 600-450-280, FJ on Ai La is nothing special, if anybody unlocked Adele or Donna hmmmmm. I respect you
I unlocked Adele before but that was some time ago, when she still had her shop at Bugis.

Quite easy. I just asked FJ how much, she quoted a price and asked if I brought CD. Thankfully I did.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Not sure why u kanna zap. Anyway, no money for points.
Upzzz you.
Not sure why someone zap me for upping bro sytdreamer and think I up another bro. LOL
Old 10-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I unlocked Adele before but that was some time ago, when she still had her shop at Bugis.

Quite easy. I just asked FJ how much, she quoted a price and asked if I brought CD. Thankfully I did.
Dun know who up my point so fuuny.

I dont think Adele need to do that. Mission impossible
Old 11-04-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
sinccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

MR on Ba Mei

I've been visiting her since her previous stay. She went back home and I thought she will not come again. Could not find another ML that matches up to her services after her departure. Saw her on the website again and immediately contacted her.

She is still as beautiful and services are still as good. Her new place is nice and she really takes an effort to maintain the cleanliness. She even makes an effort to decorate the place. What I like about her is that she remembers me and my preferences. I've tried a few not so ideal ML when she went back home and so I feel the need to write this MR. I still maintain that I don't write negative MR but I think I'll need to share MR for exceptional ML. I hope she don't get too popular after this MR and has no time for me. Anyway, I've checked with her what's her less busy hours and now I roughly know what time I should book her to have better chances of success.

She said she will be going back again in a few weeks time. Hopefully she will change her mind and stay longer this time round. I'm sick of going around trying new ML and encountering those less than ideal ones.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lork View Post
Has Carol left already? Don’t see her listing anymore.
Carol listing had removed, she stop working
Old 11-04-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Carol listing had removed, she stop working
Sianz…another good one left
Old 11-04-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Not sure why someone zap me for upping bro sytdreamer and think I up another bro. LOL
Feel so sorry that kanna zap after you up me, zapper really bo liao
Old 11-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

The lady is back after some emergency at home. Tot she left so fast.

Looks 10/10 just like pic no ps
Figure 9/10 not super huge c but good enough. Not saggy that is for sure. Small size u can like carry her up
Location 7/10 new location same as one ex ml. Not easy by public transport. Single clean apartment.
GFE 8/10 easily to talk anything. Rather smart lady.
Rtm yes already
Old 11-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/vicky-massage/

Anyone try this like underage gal?
Old 11-04-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

It’s funny how trolls like to come out in midnight esp after disappearing for 2yrs and re-appear just to make a statement. I guess u should be still dreaming when u written that as it’s hardly convincing with what you said.

No matter u Andy Lau or how much u offered, she would not be tempted.

Pity all APs who stay true to their convictions and thereby provoked some customers who’s so desperate for it.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/vicky-massage/

Anyone try this like underage gal?
She looks really too young

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1